Help.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Herrdank
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help.

Post by Herrdank »

At first, sorry, because mi english is really poor.

I want to tell you what happened to me last night, and ask for your advice .

I was reading about demons for a last few days, specially about Amon. I felt i not was ready yet to evoke, so i did not do it. But, when i was going to sleep, I ask him, with my deepest respect, if I can evoke him en other time.

When i was trying to sleep, a few minutes later, I felt something was touching me one side of my body and one little presion on my chest. I also felt a chill that ran through my body . It is hard to describe for you to understand , it was something I never felt and it was very strong. When i open my eyes, I saw a shadow moving very quickly in my room, from one side to other.

I think that was Amon, telling me a i can evocate him. What do you think?

I had not done anything to evoke, Just those words before sleep, After that, I just thanked him for the answer and went to sleep ..

Observations:

1- My cat always sleep with me, but not last night, not even was at home.
2- Had lit a red candle from a Swett jar i made.

I hope you understand my english. Thank you.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Help.

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Herrdank wrote:
I hope you understand my english. Thank you.
Mach dir keine Gedanken darüber.
At least from your username I guess you are German? If not apologies.

I think you need to be careful with this. Engaging in the occult might draw unwanted attention from lesser entities.
Pets not being around is a big red flag to me. If my pets do not trust it, I do not trust it!
Just tread carefully and read up on protecting yourself first before you continue.

Herrdank
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Herrdank »

Thank you for your answer Erebus! Im not German, Im from Argentina. :) I can read English properly, but I can not write or speak as well.

I'll read about protection before proceeding. After That, What would be your recommendation ?

Therefore, it is not possible that the sensation I felt, and the shadow i saw was caused by amon ?

Thank you!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Banishing rituals. Clear your space. Clean it, Clean yourself.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Whatever spirit was closest to you decided to say 'hi'.
That's all.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

You got what you asked for to a degree, I don't see really why this is shocking to you.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Herrdank
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Herrdank »

Desecrated wrote:Banishing rituals. Clear your space. Clean it, Clean yourself.

Hi Desecrated! Thank your for your answer. I'm going to do that
Haelos wrote:Whatever spirit was closest to you decided to say 'hi'.
That's all.
Hi Haelos! Thanks for your reply! would you recommend do something? I try to communicate with him?
Sypheara wrote:You got what you asked for to a degree, I don't see really why this is shocking to you.

Hi Sypheara! Thank for your answer. This is shocking me because I have no experience, and I asking for Amon, whitout any evocation, just a few simple words.

Well, now do not know if I 'm going crazy, but last night, before i go to sleep, i doing some stuff in my house and I feel in my head a voice speaking to me in english. It was weird , I know the voice was in my head, but I felt someone spoke behind me. At first i think that was my thoughts, but then I realize that thoughts was in english. very rare considering that is not my language , and I have difficulty speaking it. Also, I felt that chilling again, but this time, I felt across the back of my body , from my neck to my legs . It's a very cold feeling , even it's summer here .

I asked him some questions , when i ask who he are,he respond "Amon", (I asked this question several times).

When I ask why he spoke to me, he said, " just because "

When i ask him why he spoke to me, if i had not made any evokation, hea reply "Because you are special"

When I ask why i´m special, he told me "Just because".

Then, I asked him some personal questions, that should be fulfilled soon.
I thanked him , I said goodbye , and told him I would talk after those personal things be fulfilled .
After saying goodbye to him, the cold my back has gone .

almost all his answers were " yes" or "no"

Meanwhile, when i almost finished a simple spell i was doing, I hear in my head "We have to bury" several times.

I think he was talking about the spell. Was not mi intention to bury the remains of the spell, but I think it meant. After that, I didn't hear him anymore.

Please, tell me im not going nuts. Thank you!

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

I recommend banishment and learning what it is you're trying to do before you jump into making poor choices that can hurt you.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

If nothing else, this situation makes me excited. What do you want to do? Whatever it is, decide after you've made your friend prove they are who they claim to be.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

I think Haelos telling you to banish Amon is a bit quick hearted.

At the end of the day, you asked for his presence, hes come, and advised you on practice. Including the necessities of burying ritual items etc.

As such I see no immediate cause for concern as this Amon *could* turn out to be a great teacher as many chthonic entites are.

That said, you should monitor this developing relationship very closely and ensure it is built upon a ground of mutual trust and respect, not a master - servant relationship (in either direction). You might find this Amon has been closer to you for longer than you think, especially as they can possess animals etc and that would explain the rapid connection formed here.

Truly power daemons, Gods and Spirits will come at a simple call. They do not need evocation triangles and other aids necessarily although these usually greatly help, and are usually used to mediate the flow of current between entity and practioner.

As such this relationship is quite direct and powerful, or will be if matured. So proceed with optimism but not naivety.
(admin approved link)

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

especially as they can possess animals
Would you mind going a little further in depth with this part? I recently came across a small dog that was being ridden. I'm not entirely sure by what but this is the first I remember hearing someone else mention it.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Sypheara wrote:I think Haelos telling you to banish Amon is a bit quick hearted.

At the end of the day, you asked for his presence, hes come, and advised you on practice. Including the necessities of burying ritual items etc.

As such I see no immediate cause for concern as this Amon *could* turn out to be a great teacher as many chthonic entites are.

That said, you should monitor this developing relationship very closely and ensure it is built upon a ground of mutual trust and respect, not a master - servant relationship (in either direction). You might find this Amon has been closer to you for longer than you think, especially as they can possess animals etc and that would explain the rapid connection formed here.

Truly power daemons, Gods and Spirits will come at a simple call. They do not need evocation triangles and other aids necessarily although these usually greatly help, and are usually used to mediate the flow of current between entity and practioner.

As such this relationship is quite direct and powerful, or will be if matured. So proceed with optimism but not naivety.

At the end of the day, he asked, and *something* came. OP doesn't have the proper skills to confirm if what he heard was Amon, and there are more than enough tricky spirits out there who would hop in place of another spirit being evoked. It happens all the time.

Most Gods don't get evoked. It's completely unsafe, and absolutely unlikely that Amon came to him during this experience.

He interpreted a random spirit touching him as an okay for summoning a God that's both ancient and that could recreate him in an instant. I would say that's stretching it, to put it lightly.

Sypheara, I think whatever successful work you have done has lead to bias.
No lie, you offer some very good advice for developing his relationship with this spirit, should he progress, but I think you're a little short-sighted on what could actually come of this.

Gods don't come at the flick of a thought, like you seem to put it. It actually takes a decent amount of work to align yourself with the energy of most Gods, for invocation.
If you've had that happen for you, I think you need to re-evaluate whatever relationship you've developed with these spirits, and see if they're actually as beneficial as they first seem.

A leech can only stick if you want it there.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

@Haelos

You are entitled to your opinion, and this post is in no way meant to invalidate it from your perspective.

All i can really say is that from my side im 100% sure what ive connected with is real and genuine. Even disregarding my entire experience for arguements sake, i ve worked with other occultists who've confirmed my work, and help me grow the links i have with the Gods. That includes animal sacrifice rites binding myself to them at soul level in initiation at a correctly opened, stone circle temple awash with their energies. They have done nothing but lead me exactly where I need to be, at the time ive needed it.

They havnt fufilled my every whim, that is not their job as teachers and guides. They continue to test to me to make sure that im worth what power they have so far given me and would gladly remove it if i dont prove up to task. All this said I would argue keeping one foot stepped in paranoia and fear stops alot of people from progressing. At some point you have to trust the relationships you had built up. Ive had my share of encounters with the dark dead, and pretty nasty spirits in general, and their vibration is entirely different. This is something you learn through experience.

In addition i have learnt that the big three in my tradition will not allow parasitic entities to attach to people that wish to work with them. They protect the people who correctly ignite their fires within them as one of their own. This is very different from modern occult practice - ill fully admit that people that go down this path bind their soul destiny to these Gods and Beings, that is part of it,its done through love. They give very generously to those who successfully walk their path and actually do the work given by them. They also reveal unique paths for people to explore, bring forward, and expand occult knowledge. Its not often this is done in the west these days, I can count on my hand the amount of occultists that seriously push boundaries.

Just because current western dogma assumes that every spirit is some kind of evil demon out to get you as a first matter of course doesnt mean its true. Most are far more interested in simply making contact again with man who has pushed them to the absolute boundaries. That said, some of these entities are strong enough they can possess you whether you want them to or not. If Lucifer really, really wanted to push his way into your body, there would be literally nothing you could do to resist that. When you are talking about external entities with that level of power, yes they can come at nothing but a mere thought, if they so desire. They usually dont however because such an experience would literally break most people physically, mentally and spiritually due to the large power of the currents involved.

My first experience with the occult was Lucifer taking me out of my body to a plane so real it felt hyper real, more real than reality. That was without any prior occult training, without even believing in the occult in any way shape or form. That was all him, not me.

Whilst attuning yourself to them is a major part of the work in transmutation, and does make communication with them easier and unlocks more ways of communication, that doesnt mean that someone with no prior training cant have sudden, extreme levels of contact with them. Sometimes the Gods just choose someone to ride, and they have to go with it or break. You see that often in older cultures, some people are just cursed/blessed with that.

Now i certainly agree that in this case, the OP is not working with spirits of Lucifers level, or that come with their inbuilt ability to moderate and their better intentions necessarily. However this spirit has given him absolutely 0 reason from his description to treat it with contempt or as hostile, an enemy. It has also given him useful information on how to bury ritual items as is accordance and taught with spirits within my own tradition.

The occult is inherently dangerous to a degree, you cant make progress in anything in life without even a small degree of risk. So i think a balanced approach with the above considered is exactly what ive described, as long as OP keeps an eye on the growing relationship with this entity and works to as already said, verify to some degree its identity.

I have mainly invoked the Gods, into my flesh, but also evoked Lucifer and Belial, using blood. All were valauble, powerful learning experiences. You are right about evocation potentially being dangerous, it is best to first evoke any God that cannot step down their energies into a triangle first, not as a chain rattling exercise but as a mediating action to safeguard yourself from energetic backlash. But even then this is an invitation, you cant expect to strong arm something like Lucifer into a ritual space by force.

My final parting advice would be just as the hermeticists called on yahweh and saboath as their protectors, that is exactly what I do with Hecate. It is her energies, that enter my flesh and soul, which protects against the malign, so for me, I guess it is simpler a beginner in that respect because i trust her to shield me in the entirity against anything but my own idiocy. So anyone trying to replicate what I do should be aware of that, although there are others out there in say, new world religions that do very similar to me without that. I cannot comment on that because again, all the techniques they use ive only read about not done myself. I will however also add I worked with Lucifer long before Hecate, he brought me to Hecate, and the connection I share with him shows that sometimes you just know, and that in itself is enough. Only OP can map these waters ahead of him and find this out for himself.

not trying to come down hard on you, just felt it needed a more indepth explanation with some background to explain my position. I know i can sometimes come off as being someone who thinks they are all knowing.. that isnt my intention. All i can relate to and talk about is my direct experience as everything else is just book knowledge and/or guestimates and I try to avoid that whenever possible as there is too much armchair occultism in the world as it is (not directed at you, as I know you do practice, more an observation of the internet at large and groups i know exist).

@Rose

This is actually pretty multifaceted answer so i ll try and keep it brief and more related to personal experiences.

I have seen spirits possess animals on multiple occasions, for various different purposes.

Firstly, I have seen, and experienced spirits acting as the eyes and ears of say, belial, happily possess and appear as crows, even flies, to follow, watch over, and protect someone. Ive also seen them appear in such a way as a means of omen or warning. It manifests as extremely strange behaviour, fits, an animal unusually interested in you, even a change in how they smell and especially the eyes seem to take on some strange, otherwordly quality in this case.

Ive also had the primary familiar manifest within my pets. This follows the above, but usually if the spirit is playful especially, it can manifest as almost a seizure like level of frenzied activity. A spirit can possess more than one animal at a time if its extremely powerful. There is always a very perceptible change, but it can also be subtle depending on the spirit.

Guardian spirits of place are capable of that. Doing extremely powerful works outside in the open air, animals such as deer, birds etc will flock towards a location even at the middle of night, showing sign of the above possessions, to watch over and guard a rite. This includes scaring off intruders to those rites with their activity and or additional strange activity in addition to this such as strange sounds or ghost like apparitions.

It would be good to know more details about the dog and its behavior to really speculate as to what was riding it however, as just how spirits appear different, rather than for very general things ive found symptoms of possession also differ quite wildly.

Hope that helps?

PS: As an offtopic reply, let me know if you got that mail from me, wouldnt want to seem rude.
(admin approved link)

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Thank you, it does.

I am sorry I haven't written back yet. It's been hectic.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Glad it shed a bit of light on my experiences with it.

And its no problem, I know how hectic things can get especially recently in light of my recent house move!

[thumbup]
(admin approved link)

superhitman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superhitman »

I think your problem is your doing too much at once and your invoking the wrong spirits that wasn't Amon. You can't evoke Amon easily you have to learn from him that ritual. If you want you can burn phosphoris like matches but burn 2 at once let them burn out in a metal or glass bowl maybe with some sigils of Amon drawn on it with a marker and pray to him and say something like "Amon I want to make a pact with you"

Return to “Help!”