Situation, was I cursed or hexed, or are demons after me....

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

sislermi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Situation, was I cursed or hexed, or are demons after me....

Post by sislermi »

I feel that I have a very odd soul tie to someone that I don't really know. This started last year, it is a girl who studied in the same department as me at a university. At first it was odd and scary because she would arrive at the same time to certain places as I would (and I live a very abnormal lifestyle). Then eventually she started following me home and stalking me etc.

That's all over now, but the since then this person is almost in sync with decisions I make on a statistically unsound basis.

Like when I dropped out of the program at school, so did she, when I registered for a certain class so did she (when she had been ahead of me in the program and shouldn't have had to take the class, and this happened more than once). When I registered for a certain forum, in the welcome center, no joke, she registered just before I did.....

I don't mean to bore anyone, but based on your expertise(s); whether it'd be with tarot cards, voodoo spells, voodoo dolls, curses hexes etc. or soul ties....

When two people are in sync, and (I've seen other superstitious events believe me) what does this mean, did someone try to use this person (like the devil) through lust or something; to gain gateway to my soul, so that through this bridge the demons could pass garbage into my soul.

The reason I think it is the demon using lust, is because this person matches my psychological profile (regarding what I would be attracted to), believe it or not she is actually good looking, and has all the interests I would find attractive in a female.

So somehow, someone (a demon, or a secret society trying to curse or hex me), knows my profile on what I like/don't like and tried to use this to gain gateway; and now there is some type of bridge between us; things happen at the same time.

Based on every occult science and logic out there, how can this be done?

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Situation, was I cursed or hexed, or are demons after me

Post by the_spiral »

What else makes you specifically suspect this is a hex or a demon of lust? And not just a stalker?
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Pretty sure she's just old-fashionably stalking you.

sislermi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sislermi »

I've seen too many statistically unsound occurrences in sync with one another, that she couldn't do herself. Plus, at one point I confronted this person and asked them about these events; and she was actually completely normal when denying it, like she might not even know she was doing this (yet I've heard this person is bad news from other people, like she's almost broken up relationships by sending filthy text messages to the guy etc.)

Interesting to note, that when she had been following me around, sometimes she would then position herself around the corner and talk to someone about me (indirectly in the third person saying only information that I would know); but the tone of voice that she used then was more gruesome and viscous (not like an innocent girl). Which is why I think, there are demons trying to use other/certain people as gateways towards me.

The reason I feel this may have been a hex or a curse, is because; everything that this person had done could be explained by something else (they are all double meanings, not most of them; ALL of them). So it is almost as if this person is being directed towards me, where the parameter is that everything that happens must have a second meaning that only I would know (this way the world would seem normal to everyone else but me, and they would get away with it).

Another thing I know for sure, is that prayer is not liked by them and makes them and anyone else who could be involved leave.

It's all over by now, but just in case, I want to understand this from the perspective of someone who is familiar with curses and hexes etc.

Like if you curse someone, how would they experience these effects? Are there curses or hexes, or occult ideas which people could use on someone, and that someone would experience similar results to what I had experienced?

Like could tarot cards, or voodoo dolls be used to direct someone in a specific way onto someone else.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Yeah, that's exactly like how a hex could act.
But to your first post, have you tried asking her?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

sislermi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sislermi »

What do you mean? I confronted her and asked her about it, and she denied it as if she didn't even know she was doing it.

superhitman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superhitman »

he's aligning his astrology with yours it's astrological magick, I suggest you be real honest with him and keep telling him nicely you don't like him and you are not interested in a relationship. If you want magical protection against this you can wear a tarus symbol necklace charge it by saying a simple prayer to the tarus star diagram every 7 ociock on tuesday like for example "spirits of tarus please let persons name or the person bothering me leave me alone"

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Return to “Help!”