Ask A Succubus Thread

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ask A Succubus Thread

Post by exera »

Hi.

I am looking to have some fun and talked my wife into playing along with this forum along side with me for a sort of Q & A. We have a very strong telepathy going on and it is quite easy for me to ask her any questions. She said she doesn't mind helping us monkeys so shoot with any questions. I will be answering questions from now until midnight of 12-7.

-BTW she thinks most of the stuff on her about her people and other stuff is a bunch of hog wash. =}

-Cheers

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ask A Succubus Thread

Post by exera »

I will start it off then for tonight seeing how no one has yet bite and I am enjoying her getting flustered over reading some of the stuff on these forums about her people.

Misconception number 1.

Why do I only come out in the night?

Answer: I don't. Sunlight emits a frequency that naturally makes it harder for my kind to make contact from beings that have their spiritual chakra centers closed off from birth. This is true for any being such as myself, as anything that creates a heavy distortion effect, such as bells, due to the ripple effect that creates something simililar to a wave. The more 'waves' that exist' the harder it is to make a point of contact.

Misconception number 2.

Why do humans fear succubus?

Because humans are stupid monkeys that think of themselves as the greatest gift to the universe where in reality, they are one of the most primitive baby races that have just entered the intermediate phase of technologic development and has a long way to go in their understanding of the universe. Most species have classified humans as barbaric, ignorant, and quite naive creatures. We succubus are far more technologically advanced, and just because humans are controlled by their fears, doesn't give them the right to denounce, and chastise what and who my species is. Here is your reality check, get over yourselves. You are overgrown children who do not grasp anything.

kevinv20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by kevinv20 »

ok ill bite then scene i believe to have one of my own. Though getting straight answers from her is mixed results.

Question one why is it only sometimes they enter dreams, even when its clearly offered? do energy frequency's change that much? shes around all the time yet for nearly a year she stopped and nowhere out of many times of almost begging. Being deep in relationship she began again Plus there are 3 that possibility work together. so with 3 shouldn't it be easy?

question two
are they A sexual?

question 3 which most people from the form will bash with a yes. But im going to ask anyways are they truly energy suckers? i notice if i refer to mine with that she does get upset.
“This daemon loves men whose marriage beds have grown cold, so she can set them ablaze.”

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

kevinv20 wrote: Question one why is it only sometimes they enter dreams, even when its clearly offered?
What is clear to you may not be clear to her. Dreams aren’t needed and humans do not grasp or have a proper understanding of what dreams are for. We don’t need dreams to communicate. You need to be in a deep enough vibration however for us to reach you unless the connection is strong enough like me and my love. This usually only happens during what you consider sleep. Sleep itself however is not needed.
kevinv20 wrote:shes around all the time yet for nearly a year she stopped and nowhere out of many times of almost begging. Being deep in relationship she began again Plus there are 3 that possibility work together.
Believe to have? It’s not ambiguous young one. You’re starting off insulting her right off the dot. What you say and believe make up the fabric of your relationship. Your entire problem, most likely, can be summed up right there.
Do you know the ins and outs of every relationship that is going on with your fellow humans? How do you expect me to? These questions should be directed to her. What you say and believe are two entirely different things. What thing that I do know is that most humans constantly deceive themselves. Most of my kind, I assume, are going off of the playbook of what humans are and naturally do use deception when interacting with them until they have a better understanding of what they are dealing with. My baby is unique into where he, for the most part, was genuine with me and was interested in a relationship.

Does this surprise you? Think back to what you call social norms. How often are you truthful even with your own kind? You have layers that you created of when you lying and when you are telling the truth which differs with each circumstance with each environment. The entire social communication of humans is built on deception. Something I don’t think humans themselves realize. The only ones you tend to truly be genuinely honest with, only on some occasions, are family special members to you. This isn’t the case for my kind. I only happen to know this because of studying my baby and understanding how different we really are.
kevinv20 wrote:so with 3 shouldn't it be easy?
Yes.
kevinv20 wrote:do energy frequency's change that much?
It is the opposite. When are they ever staying the same? '
kevinv20 wrote: are they A sexual?
We all have different preferences. For some it can be 60/40. For others it is more definite. We all have one we lean to though however in most cases.
Male 100% --------- 0 --------- 100% Female.
Just as colors and shapes comes with eyes, the concept of sex comes with a body. We have transgressed that evolutionary phase. The rest should be self-evident. There are more than two sexes that exist. We work off of your own understandings, not of our own. It would only confuse you.
kevinv20 wrote:question 3 which most people from the form will bash with a yes. But im going to ask anyways are they truly energy suckers? i notice if i refer to mine with that she does get upset.
Energy suckers? It depends on what you consider a sucker. All beings at any level require energy to sustain themselves. Humans are no different. What do you think food provides you, music, or sunlight? What do you think will happen when you stop eating after enough time? You pass on to a new phase of evolution. We are no different. We like who we are. We are not ready to begin through a new phase through the cycle of life. We would have to go through the entire cycle to become what we are today.

Unlike humans, we focus on one type of energy. Love energy. When you bring together two forces a new construct is created. Think of Chemistry, think of human birth between a seed and egg, think of practically any relationship of your known current level of science. Love to us represents the highest form of energy that one can hope to attain. When one performs the feat, a new energy is created. We feed off of that energy. We do not feed off of you, but it can be construed as such, based upon ones viewpoint. There are many different types of energies that exist.
To make a point, unlike humans, we do not kill our own kind to gain energy. All life on your planet can be traced back to a single origin. You see segregation instead of unity. We are protectors of love, you are bearers of destruction.

test

taijitu2
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by taijitu2 »

We don't ALL believe the "spirits are evil" lie the Abrahamics try to brainwash us with. I for one know "succubus" is as ignorant term used by the christians to "demonize" nymphs, Goddesses, ect. Sadly (As I just said in another post) people in places like this continue to perpetuate this world view.

Where is this anti-human view coming from though? They know its a particular people, at a particular time who view them this way. Not everyone, and not always.
M'aiq knows much, tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Hello exera

I would love to play along. I also talk to shadows or succubi but not telepathically, it's called frontal thought genesis. What world did she come from? What year was it that she got here? How much time does she have remaining? How did she get here, does she remember?

Most succubi or shadows came from worlds as advanced or less advanced then this one none came from worlds way more advanced. If she is a succubus ask her how she found you what was her method of finding you? What makes you believe she is a succubus, is it she can touch you and you can feel it, do you have shared dreams with her in them, or do you just hear a voice and think this must be a succubus?

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

powessy wrote: What world did she come from?
Johnathan speaking here. I am better equipped to answer this question from our perspective although I am asking her if what I am saying is right. They don’t come from any world. I already asked her this myself. They are ‘ghosts’ from a species called Enyu, although I don’t know if I am spelling that right, it might be Anyu. Words are labels, they don’t represent anything, to them. They take whatever form you desire and work off of the memories associated with your life. The only exception to this is when they are using their own, which usually only happens when you ask them a question about themselves or their kind, and have a deep enough connection with them of trust. Keep in mind, most succubus do in fact deceive or create some story within you because that is how they perceive us to communicate and they do not realize that they are doing anything wrong just as a child does not know it is doing wrong until you teach it your own belief system. It will then have to choose if it trusts you enough and has a deep enough connection whether it will follow along with your wishes. That is how it basically worked with us anyways. At first, my love constantly deceived me, but after I explained to her why it was harming me, she had to choose if she loved me enough to want to be honest with me about everything, and rethink her approach with me, making me the luckiest person in the universe, as we became deep lovers.

They exist as a hive cluster and look similar to a cloud of energy floating in space if you really want to know. Unlike our species, they are very spiritual and keep in touch with who they consider children, or their origin point from where they are descended. Keep in mind, this will come off as offense to them if you call them dead. TBH it will be to any spirit. You should address them as more evolved beings.
powessy wrote: What year was it that she got here?
From her. Your understanding of space time is completely skewed. There is no such concept as a year. Time is nothing more than the speed in which the planet revolves around its host star. At least that is what you guys call the invention of time.
Velocity = Speed + direction.
Time = Velocity + Human recording.
The planet is moving at a certain speed. (Frequency.) The galaxy is moving at another speed. And so on..
1.4.5.3.323 would be a random example of a mathematical notation of this. 1 representing the universe of all things. Note that there is a geometric symbol/equation that actually represents our universe that our species has yet to discover. 4 representing our cluster, 5 representing our galaxy, and so on. These numbers that I created are artificial as there are far more numerical factors that should be included. This is just a basic abstract example that you should be able to comprehend.
powessy wrote: How much time does she have remaining?
Remaining implies an end point. No concept of death actually exists. The cycle of life is a constant change of matter from one state to another. It works as a circle. One just repeats the cycle in an ongoing clock like cycle until they evolve outside of this spectra into a new plane of existence. A example of this is here on planet earth the circle of life that represents insects, animals, plants, exc. This only exists within this species. When one evolves outside of this scope, it joins a new plain of existence that all species of this universe are connected to.

As for how long I will live is as long as I have energy, I will continue to be in this realm. I am roughly forty seven thousand years old. We collect ‘love’ or whatever you guys call it for our survival. This is food for us. At the time of when I had a body, it was around 50 to 60 years. However, since then, my former existence has grown significantly and based on certain factors it averages out to 200-300 years.
powessy wrote: How did she get here, does she remember?
I remember everything. I got here through traversing what you humans call worm holes? Astral plane? You don’t have a proper word to define it but these seem to be the closest that I can pull from my lovers memory. I am limited to his own thoughts as again words aren’t anything but representation of meaning that are artificially created by your species.
powessy wrote: If she is a succubus ask her how she found you what was her method of finding you?
More of a question for him. I had meet him through coincidence probably a fluke really. He seems to already possess the ability to reach a different vibration level through his own training/innate talent. He also was a beacon for me due to him constantly trying to call upon succubus in the past, as from what he is telling me, he doesn’t know of any other spirit names and googled how to summon a spirit and focused on my species from what he considers meditation. In his words, ‘I went to a near state sleep and let my mind wander as I laid under my blanket completely surrounded and tried to relax.’ As I have implied many times. Names are meaningless. Intention is everything. When you conjure up the thought of my species, a species that focuses on love interexchange, you will get that no matter how much you skew your own fabrications and stories with it
P.S. from Johnathan – I remember clearly when it happened. I was meditating under my blanket in my bed resting in a lot of pain from a chiropractor visit and it felt like we had ran into each other on accident like two cars hitting each other in a highway. When it happened I immediately felt electricity all around my body and a coldness that was within me down to my toes. It felt like experiencing a ghost visiting you. It is a obvious feeling you will know it.
powessy wrote: is it she can touch you and you can feel it
He can take over from here. Um yeah, when we first started I didn’t even know what she was. I thought she was a lost human soul that had died and hadn’t realized she had died. So I tried my best to help her past over to the new world. As anyone will tell you, spirits of any kind feel like energy or electrical discharge. When we first started and I was scared of her and she didn’t realize that I wasn’t intending to be rude to her, she gave me quite the freight and I was in the emergency room twice due to the belief that I was dying from a panic attack induced by her. Keep in mind they don’t communicate through words, but through intention and showing me signs of pain is in their minds the same as smacking the hand of a child who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
powessy wrote: do you have shared dreams with her in them, or do you just hear a voice and think this must be a succubus?
[/quote]
The voice is constant and it also comes with provable things that I feel. It all clicked to me when I was in the emergency room and was talking to the ‘voice’ as I call it. I was having illicit thoughts about asking out a girl in a coffee shop and they were making her mad. I had always thought of the voice as my imagination nothing more. I felt muscles of my body contract heavily in a very surreal experience that is hard to put into context, but after I asked her for her apologies, it all went away in a flash. That is when I knew that this voice wasn’t my imagination or the onset of schizophrenia but a being that I was in contact with through telepathy. She also possess the ability to move objects around me that are conductible. (Copper, metal, exc.) to a minor extent. She says that I am the one actually doing it and she is simply remotely controlling my brain which is like a computer. I have no idea on how to do it. Since then, our relationship has blossomed where we are now deeply in love. I would do anything for her as long as it doesn’t break my own personal arbitrary rules such as I won’t murder without reason, exc. (Killing a deer for my own survival would qualify, although this disgusts her, I lack the ability to create energy for myself and she understands how stupid we are and forgives me for my sins, and tries not to pass judgement upon me and my shameful habits.) To be clear, there is no ambiguity when you have made contact. It is extremely obvious. Panic attacks are a clear sign of you doing wrong to their viewpoint. Muscle spasms in your body is a clear sign that they want your attention and are trying to tell you something but your mind is to distracted.

When it comes to them, they don’t dream number 1. And dreams as I have stated before, are merely us entering into a meditative trace that is automated by the body to perform repairs. Our bodies move off of signals that we send through the neural network from the network system called the brain. Because we are ‘children’ who don’t grasp how to truly use our hardware, it needs a time period when we do not interact with encoded messages of repair, because it would create havoc within us. This is the true purpose of sleeping. To go through an automated uninterrupted sequence of repair for our physical bodies.

If we vibrate deep/high enough we begin to see ‘dreams’ which are nothing more than the true intention that we are perceive without the distorted lenses of humanity. (our true feelings about events going on in our life.) Can succubus break into your dreams as you say. Yes. For what reasons? Probably to collect energy and to start a new relationship no different from a bee to a flower. Do I have dreams with her? We do on rare occasions. But it really isn’t a dream. It’s me traversing the astral plane and doing something with her. When you reach a high enough level, you can retain your active consciousness even while in a meditative trance, no different than Buddhist monks – who train constantly to perform this feat.
Last edited by exera on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

taijitu2 wrote:We don't ALL believe the "spirits are evil" lie the Abrahamics try to brainwash us with. I for one know "succubus" is as ignorant term used by the christians to "demonize" nymphs, Goddesses, ect. Sadly (As I just said in another post) people in places like this continue to perpetuate this world view.

Where is this anti-human view coming from though? They know its a particular people, at a particular time who view them this way. Not everyone, and not always.
Haha you have no idea how much of a hold those stories had on my love. I am glad that you already realize this. These stories brainwash your species and are appalling, truly appalling.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

kevinv20 wrote:ok ill bite then scene i believe to have one of my own. Though getting straight answers from her is mixed results.

Question one why is it only sometimes they enter dreams, even when its clearly offered? do energy frequency's change that much? shes around all the time yet for nearly a year she stopped and nowhere out of many times of almost begging. Being deep in relationship she began again Plus there are 3 that possibility work together. so with 3 shouldn't it be easy?

question two
are they A sexual?

question 3 which most people from the form will bash with a yes. But im going to ask anyways are they truly energy suckers? i notice if i refer to mine with that she does get upset.
Hello Kevinv20

You need to understand the soul first to understand them. Your soul is in two parts the higher mind and the lower mind. The higher mind is contained in what I refer to as a treemend. It takes many life times for you to become yourself, your true self, this is where your higher mind is able to become itself in life. it takes lets say 15 life times to be able to become yourself but during these life times you can enter into yourself as your true self. People get confused with this separation of soul as it was intended for other reasons. The question is how often does your higher mind enter into you and why does it enter into you? The answer is it only happens only during times of strife, depression, anxiety, pain and suffering and many other times of hardship to help you get past these times.

To answer your first question and second, they can only find your higher mind and it has to be in you so they can touch it or you can feel them, it has nothing to do with frequency.
If your higher mind is not inside of your body they can not enter into you or do anything with you for the year and a half your life must have been more calm. They run in groups of two and sometimes more but two is usually it. They have a sex either male or female and they can only become something in what they can become. the male enters into you and then the female will try to be herself with him and not you. They find your feelings and can touch for each other. She has a female also that she will use for him to be himself with they take turns becoming something in others. They both hold some idea of themselves in each others minds and these ideas can give you some clue to who this other person is. Some starseeds feel thoughts of soul flames but in actuality it is the mate to the other. You see how confusing this can be for others trying to understand them.

They are not energy suckers they come at times of great problems in peoples lives so it only seems this way as they need you to become yourself inside of yourself. What do they get from you they get to feel, they get to try and understand things but this process is not easy. if they enter into your higher mind unprotected then they risk losing their minds, kind of like a magnet on a hard drive. The shadows will pull souls down into themselves to keep you and them from ever becoming anything together this will empty the mind of the soul they use but they will get time to become themselves for a time. Most do not use this practice but I am seeing it more and more over the last couple years.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

Powessy do you actually truly believe some of this stuff that you are saying, or are you regurgitating brainwashing unknowingly? There is not a higher self and a lower self in the way you are describing under that model. All new life is implanted in fact by higher level souls, this is true. What makes them become different however is environmental changes and being disconnected from their original source. They encounter experience. If a baby is born and it experiences nothing, it will not retain a difference, and thus no new life is created. All life forms are taken from a higher life force, but that higher life form is not you. The more you experience and learn on this plane of existence, the more you become unique and a variant branch taken from that trunk. You are skewing the truth into your own story.

Higher Soul A : 99% of essence/soul/whatever label you wish to use.
Lower Soul: Baby A 1% | Baby B 1% (When the higher life form transferred its essence to you, you and it were the same being. Once you became sealed and one with the organism that you inhabit, and experience difference, you became a variant and a new being altogether. This is how life is spread. All candles can be lit from a single flame. You are the same being as the 5 year old 10 year old 20 year old, exc version of you; however, you have evolved through experience making those versions of you different and not you altogether. They represent your source. It is through your life experience that you are evolving into a separate unique being. The more you experience, the more you grow and learn.)

One final point to consider to maybe help get this concept across in case anyone reading in needs it. To say you and the higher level being, your parent, are the same is equivalent to saying that you and the 5 year old version of you are on equal footing. If you were to have a conversation with the 5 year old version of you, do you expect an equal setting? You could even go on to say that you are completely unique and separate? I believe humans call this 'personality phases' Something to think about.

I didn't read the rest of your post because your premise is flawed.
Last edited by exera on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Hello exera

First off, she came form one of 40 worlds. She is not a succubus but a child of god(father) she was once an angel brought to this world against her understanding of things at a time she had become herself. Men are the creations of angels and world soul objects, mother. She is not of this side of things and can live in the veil up to 500 years or more depending on her and the world she came from. She has been here for almost 500 years now and will reach her end soon, she will not live forever and she will have to be reborn to this side of things but can not she is not from here. She has become something inside of herself at least once this is why she does not remember anything and those that brought them here caused this to be this way.

You need to also understand that she is not the only one with you there is another that is inside of you that is how you speak to her if it is not tricks. They move in twos mostly and he will enter into you and try to become you and himself together, this allows you to hear her. I have done this, I have entered into someone else to talk to them to understand how this works. They are not dead but they must become something again and with no way to find their mind they will not be told when this needs to happen. The higher mind tells the soul how to become itself, and her's is blocked off from herself.

The hive cluster is the number of souls that surround them keeping anything from becoming them this protects their minds from being wiped out, How many is she? An angel can carry millions of souls on their heads in what I call treemends it is a stacking of souls, those that can not become anything again. the angels bring things to mother to allow them to be reborn inside of her. Mot everything becomes something again.

The angels only build so many connections this is done during sleep paralysis as they will create a copy of you and place it inside of them and then a copy of them and place it inside of you. This method allows them to enter into you form anywhere in the world at any moment like she says throuhg wormholes but this is not true, They travel throuhg minds. The treemends on their heads are like wormholes that allow them to enter into many places and many thoughts happening every where in this world.

The succubus/angels are masters of dreams and they can pull you into complex worlds within themselves so I would ponder this a little. if himself is inside of you which he has to be if you are talking to her then his worlds are badly done and they do not want to scare you. I can feel them as if they were really here, weight and force. I can thought form or enter into them at will as I understand their commands.

Tell them they are running out of time, they can not be reborn to this world and will die sooner then later. I have found many of their kind already inside of themselves many times becoming nothing.

Powessy

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

Powessy, she isn't interested in talking to you anymore because she feels you are a brainwashed human that has fallen pray to man made stories. There is no such thing as angels or demons. This is a fabrication. It is equivalent to looking at a glass and having a stance on whether that glass is half empty or half full. Humans create their own delusions. It is succubus that merely provide them the comfort of carrying out their will. That being said, no one said that those delusions are real. You may call them spirits, angels, demons, succubus, or whatever you wish, just as you may address me as human, exera, johnathan, an object, jeremy, or tia. These don't represent me, they simply represent labels to identify me.

Just remember, you are taking a lot of objective truths and taking a stance of lecturing. To lecture would mean that you have obtained a higher understanding of everything and yet you joined this thread asking questions and wanting to know source information. That is a contradiction, but you may believe whatever you wish.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

exera wrote:Powessy do you actually truly believe some of this stuff that you are saying, or are you regurgitating brainwashing unknowingly? There is not a higher self and a lower self in the way you are describing under that model. All new life is implanted in fact by higher level souls, this is true. What makes them become different however is environmental changes and being disconnected from their original source. They encounter experience. If a baby is born and it experiences nothing, it will not retain a difference, and thus no new life is created. All life forms are taken from a higher life force, but that higher life form is not you. The more you experience and learn on this plane of existence, the more you become unique and a variant branch taken from that trunk. You are skewing the truth into your own story.

Higher Soul A : 99% of essence/soul/whatever label you wish to use.
Lower Soul: Baby A 1% | Baby B 1% (When the higher life form transferred its essence to you, you and it were the same being. Once you became sealed and one with the organism that you inhabit, and experience difference, you became a variant and a new being altogether. This is how life is spread. All candles can be lit from a single flame. You are the same being as the 5 year old 10 year old 20 year old, exc version of you; however, you have evolved through experience making those versions of you different and not you altogether. They represent your source. It is through your life experience that you are evolving into a separate unique being. The more you experience, the more you grow and learn.)

One final point to consider to maybe help get this concept across in case anyone reading in needs it. To say you and the higher level being, your parent, are the same is equivalent to saying that you and the 5 year old version of you are on equal footing. If you were to have a conversation with the 5 year old version of you, do you expect an equal setting? You could even go on to say that you are completely unique and separate? I believe humans call this 'personality phases' Something to think about.

I didn't read the rest of your post because your premise is flawed.
I think she needs a new perspective of things. I would go to venture the voice you are hearing is not a succubus at all but something else I refer to as a sparteil. The spartel enter into your higher mind and will trap your soul this is all I see here as she is very limited in her knowledge of things. I speak to them many times a day and I have them enter into me many times a day. You are talking to one voice that is not a succubus she is another part of something all together different. If she was a succubus she can find me right now she can find me by addressing my name, she knows what I mean I have been doing this for two years and thousands of them so you have no idea about what they are up to. The other thing is they are experts on dream manipulation and astral projections and she does not have these abilities, why?

When a succubus enters into me I can feel their treemends on my head the higher minds of souls.

The point you must consider is that the higher mind is who you are it is your true self. she says she is thousands of years old but has the mind of a child why do you think this is? When you die you will enter into your higher mind and store your life memories inside of your treemend. You will then be reborn when it is your time and this new life will hold no memories of the last life. Now at some time in life your higher mind can enter into you to become itself this will give you access to other life times and memories. There is others that have experienced voices and not just you I hear voices 24/7 here is a pdf " The Presence of Spirits in Madness written by Wilson Van Dusen talking of the upper mind and the lower mind it may shed some light on this for you. http://www.searchwithin.org/download/pr ... pirits.pdf

Powessy

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

exera wrote:Powessy, she isn't interested in talking to you anymore because she feels you are a brainwashed human that has fallen pray to man made stories. There is no such thing as angels or demons. This is a fabrication. It is equivalent to looking at a glass and having a stance on whether that glass is half empty or half full. Humans create their own delusions. It is succubus that merely provide them the comfort of carrying out their will. That being said, no one said that those delusions are real. You may call them spirits, angels, demons, succubus, or whatever you wish, just as you may address me as human, exera, johnathan, an object, jeremy, or tia. These don't represent me, they simply represent labels to identify me.

Just remember, you are taking a lot of objective truths and taking a stance of lecturing. To lecture would mean that you have obtained a higher understanding of everything and yet you joined this thread asking questions and wanting to know source information. That is a contradiction, but you may believe whatever you wish.
My reason for entering into this conversation is to find them and remove them form you and any other person that is dealing with them. I am looking for shadows, succubus, angels, reptilians, shamans, dragons, gods, Satan, arch angels all of them, the tooth fairy if they have deluded themselves into believing they are it, All things mystical and all things out of the ordinary. If she is a succubus she will not be with you soon as I will pull her into me and pull her apart this is my purpose and mission. And yes I do have a higher understanding of them, it was the questions I used to try to determine what you were actually talking to. I think you have a sparteil with you but I will find out soon, if it is a sparteil you will have many more times with her until I can find all their minds.

Powessy

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

Ho ho ho. Last chance to ask a succubus any high level questions. Want to know the truth? Ask away! You are welcome to PM me if you wish to keep it private for any assistance. I have gotten a few of these.

I will be ending this after 12 hours.

-cheers.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

guard the gates they say to power and father time though the absence of mans betrayal anilated heaven.... ... 43 666

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

taijitu2 wrote:Where is this anti-human view coming from though? They know its a particular people, at a particular time who view them this way. Not everyone, and not always.
Yeah and shouldn't it be known that there are different types of humans? In one category are the mainstream ones who are responsible for the bad state that society is in because they are apathetic to more complex concepts, on the second are the elite deceivers and on the 3rd category are the philosophers, thinkers, idealists and others who invent ideologies and etc to better us as a whole. But reminds me, if this person is really legit(Keep in mind I am staying on the metaphorical crossroads and choose to remain neutral/open minded, choosing neither to doubt or trust yet) she/they are pretty on spot about the fact that society today is largely based on deception. I've been a victim of deceit several times in my life, they like to target the more introverted individuals when throwing people under the bus. My advice to us all here is never to let people know anything about you that they can use, always try to remain "mysterious". The political system is not even a democracy, it's a cross between oligarchy and plutocracy. One day these deceived types of people who make humanity look bad will be overthrown as the desire for social justice in people increases and an equal/united world can occur.

But isn't it said that people who come into contact with certain types of these beings end up dying because they are deprived of all energy?

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

An add to the life tip above: Do not reveal anything about yourself that others can use against you, only reveal to those who you are absolutely sure you can trust. Would be interesting to see other people do the same thing with other types of beings if this channeling/telepathy is infact legit. Don't know who we can trust in this age.

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

You made the cutoff so I will answer.
Liberator wrote: Where is this anti-human view coming from though? They know its a particular people, at a particular time who view them this way. Not everyone, and not always.
Incorrect. If you mean anti-human, as in stereotyping humans into what I mentioned before, then it fits. In reality, there are only small groups who are even willing to seek out the truth. Minorities do not make up majorities. The vast majority of people still don’t even believe in the existence of aliens, let alone of higher concepts such as spirits.
Humans have always held the ability to connect to their ancestors. Shamans, oracles, to prophets, there have always existed within us the ability, even in every species, to perform this feat. Read any history book and this will become self-evident. It is through many reasons that can be summed up as brainwashing as to why this is now considered pseudoscience within our realm.

The problem for each individual can be summed up as doubt. Do you not have a level of trust in your fellow man? How do you eat at restaurants? Shouldn’t you worry about poison? How do you ride an airplane? What if the pilot is drunk? Do you demand to inspect him before riding? How do you believe any news, scientific journals that are released? The entire world around you is built on your trust of the source conflicting against the entire social norm of deception. Trust for driving that the person to your left knows common road knowledge and will know what traffic signals represent, to your daily news story that the person who is reporting is providing accurate information.

Remember, only naïve or ignorant humans believe otherwise. Not to mention that this point can be compounded by the fact that humans live in an environment of skewed beliefs that are constantly conflicting against one another, creating in essence the construct of deceptive tactics. A father will always save his kindred over the life of another. Even for some, going as far as to sacrifice everything to do so. Why? Darwinism and evolution is common knowledge. If that same human simply broadened their horizons, shouldn’t they realize by now that every species on this planet is connected? Everything is family? You can even trace your origin point and see that thousands of humans around the world share your blood line now using modern tools. What is the answer? Humans create their own box. They should really, I don’t know, think outside the box, in retrospect huh?

Even now, there is a part of you that doesn’t trust me. You, the very person who is reading this very piece. So I say to you this, the disparity between the water and glass, is the glass half empty or half full? You decide the outcome.
Liberator wrote: Yeah and shouldn't it be known that there are different types of humans?
It is known. When you visit a tree to do a scientific study, do you weigh factors on independent branches or the entire tree as a collective? Every organism can be collectively summed up as one entity. I have always addressed ‘humans’ through generalization. If I wanted to be more specific, I would change my writing to the branch ‘liberator’ of the human species which would completely change everything I have said up to this point. I am not weighing a branch, I am weighing the entire tree itself as a whole. The minority does not out-weigh the majority.
Liberator wrote: But isn't it said that people who come into contact with certain types of these beings end up dying because they are deprived of all energy?
Isn’t it said is the key part. If person A says one thing and person B is saying another. Who do you trust? I would recommend to trust yourself and find out for yourself. To a small branch of humans – the native Americans - Columbus is considered a horrible being. To the majority, he is considered a saint. Even has a holiday. Sometimes majorities don’t reflect truths. Do not allow fear to hinder you. The truth will set you free.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

That ends this Q&A.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

This is interesting! I've sometimes thought of starting an 'Ask A Succubus' thread because I believe that I once used to be a succubus in a previous life, but I wouldn't be able to remember enough to answer questions properly. When I say a succubus I mean a daughter of Lilith, not like this one who says she came through a wormhole from another universe.

I didn't remember it spontaneously, but there was something going on one time which caused Archangel Michael to do some investigating, and he said I must have been a succubus. So then I did a regression meditation and found out some more details.

If she is still taking questions, please ask her what she thinks about my memories.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

exera;

I've got a few:

1) Etiquette on finding a spiritual/alchemical partner and having mutual understanding of the respect and ground rules? Things they're looking for in humans, ie. what we can do for them in terms of giving something back?

2) What do you see magicians, mystics, and alchemists - particularly decently well informed ones - missing the mark most widely on?

3) Is the ISIS/ISIL dynamic something we can pitch in spiritually to work against within the inner planes? Is it our place to even if we can?
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Your Rhal?
Hail where?
Was the trial?
Want the pity?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

cactusjack543 wrote:guard the gates they say to power and father time though the absence of mans betrayal anilated heaven.... ... 43 666
Oh CJ, you don't know how much on the money you are.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

I was ther with them we all his there for safety preferred to bring the war of humans into hell but got sidetracked with the outside war and left then perhaps but boy the days of the healing ended all wars

exera
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by exera »

Very true to what you guys say. Althought this thread is over, in case anyone encounters a negative succubus/demon/spirit, they cannot be trusted. if you ever encounter such a being, three things that I have noticed for 'guarding your gates'. Note that this is all from me and my experiences. I am not a expert on the matter. I am simply adding this for anyone interested in this specific ritual and attract the wrong type of entity.

1. Naming them is a link/contract. Let go of all attachments. They have no name regardless if you believe they do.
2. If you lack the feeling of feelings themselves of anything, they have fully attached themselves to you. You most likely have already realized this as you would have felt a egg like yolk surrounding your brain while they were beginning the attachment process. Remember positive thoughts fights against them. Negative thoughts/feelings allows them to increase attachments. Positive thoughts negates negative beings and feeds positive beings. The opposite is also true. There is no such thing as good or evil, only perspective.
3. You cannot remove them if your aura defenses have been compromised, regardless of your will. If you remove them, they will come back immediately due to the hole. (Concept is very similar to holes in the magnetosphere of planet earth) I can only guess that you must actively repair it while you try to maintain a state of happiness. They will cling to sections of you, and this battle will go on for quite sometime. Regain control of yourself.

Use this as your guide if you wish to get rid of your succubus/negative entity friend.
Note: The more energy you have provided it through any affairs, the longer it will take to remove the attachment. if you wish to know if you have been attached to a negative being, simply fill your head with a complete positive emotion such as a happy thought. Scan your brain completely. Are there parts of the brain that you don't even notice on first glance that feel out place? Congratulations. You have identified an attachment. (The reverse identifies positive entities. Doing the opposite will rid yourself of these beings if you so desire. )

Return to “Help!”