Am I cursed?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Carliro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Am I cursed?

Post by Carliro »

I generally don't consider myself to be a very unlucky person, but there are two areas so utterly consistent that lead me to believe that I am cursed:

- All of my works fade into obscurity. No matter how much effort or advertising I out into them, no one notices anything that I create.

- The sky in my area is always cloudy during the day, but clean at night, especially when it is cold.

I would appreciate if there someone offered some insight as to what is happening.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Am I cursed?

Post by Desecrated »

No.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Carliro wrote:All of my works fade into obscurity. No matter how much effort or advertising I out into them, no one notices anything that I create.
That's the fallacy of advertisement. Continued work is better advertisement than advertising a finished product.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Carliro wrote:I generally don't consider myself to be a very unlucky person, but there are two areas so utterly consistent that lead me to believe that I am cursed:

- All of my works fade into obscurity. No matter how much effort or advertising I out into them, no one notices anything that I create.

- The sky in my area is always cloudy during the day, but clean at night, especially when it is cold.

I would appreciate if there someone offered some insight as to what is happening.
Why would you be cursed? Why would something you have personally done cause the weather to change - something that affects many people? How much do you advertise your works and what makes you think people would be interested in them? As Desecrated so eloquently says above, nope - you're not cursed.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

You know a benefactor of this forum thought I was cursed and then I started to believe I was cursed. I went and got the agrimony and did the ritual. That was a few years ago.

I still feel cursed.

The second of the 3 characteristics of matter is suffering according to the Buddhists.

superhitman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superhitman »

Your weather has nothing to do with your spirituality unless you were the grand wizzard. I think you would be interested in good luck/fortune spells, talismans or something like burning bamboo incense for good luck and good fortune. Just do the spell once a week on Wednesday or according to the planetary hours chart and there is no astrological time the time is relative to your area

Return to “Help!”