How to *Kill* Spiritual entities.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How to *Kill* Spiritual entities.

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Calicifer wrote:You see, I take humanity as a whole, not individual. Individual can be easily destroyed, but entire humanity is nigh impossible to break. With human spirit and unkillable ideas and all that. We in fact already did it something like that, wage war against other world in a guise of Christianity. Destroying old ways and wiping them out of humanity's memory. Look at those Gods now! They are such insignificant pigment in our world that they as might be non-existent.
WHAT?!
To add salt to injury, they will declare your holy spirits as demons and will drive them out with their own power thus proving that they are superior. Even though, if it was done simply by siding with the other side, magick is still just partly done by other entities. All is achievable by an individual himself even if it is harder that way.
Another WHAT?!

As I said, experience was about destroying such an entity. I personally do not believe it was true, maybe a feint of that entity, an illusion, a trick. Even though, assault was real, ill-intent to harm was real and reward was real. That feast on the demon closely reassembled effects on the body that is experienced after other raids into astral realm to hunt entities there. You feel energized and without any need for food quite long time after an experience.

My own negative (being attacked) experiences with them are little different. They prefer to materialize in physical plane to hurt me. I woke up in agony, moaning even from pain. It was focused on a single spot and I saw red light pouring into my room. It was not a dream nor I imagined things. Light only intensified and it was not brief. I felt that it was waiting to confront him. Sadly for him, I did not had time for that, next day was busy. I told that and I cast a spell on myself. Demon could not do shit to me from that point on instantly as I cast it. Same and in ethereal or astral plane. You just intensify your attacks, teleport out or wake yourself up. I never seen them as a threat to me, but I'm afraid of that they can do through indirect means. And that is despite seeing results on real world that they can express quite violently through telekinesis.
You know, I really don't understand very well what you're trying to explain, but most of what I read is fantasy, or delusions, either way, I don't agree and hope one day you stop day dreaming.
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

I just love how people will just close their mind then their world view collides with other viewpoint. I especially like to see delusions in such occult communities then half-truths of one is being taken as a value truth of everybody else. This is how crazy sects are born!

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Calicifer wrote:I just love how people will just close their mind then their world view collides with other viewpoint. I especially like to see delusions in such occult communities then half-truths of one is being taken as a value truth of everybody else. This is how crazy sects are born!
No, Cal. My world view hasn't collide with anything. Don't flatter yourself. I just think it might be too much tv

There are things called "Inner experiences". Things that actually happen inside you and take symbolic form. Not always happen in the Astral. Maybe your confused wth that or you didn't know how to explain it. But you didn't ate a real, actual demon, that's for sure. Your mystical experience it's very valuable, for you.

Saravá,
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Please watch your tone, guys. It's fine to disagree with each other's interpretations but arguing over who is more delusional tends to cause unnecessary bickering. Keep in mind this is an occult forum and most people think we're ALL delusional [wink]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:Please watch your tone, guys. It's fine to disagree with each other's interpretations but arguing over who is more delusional tends to cause unnecessary bickering. Keep in mind this is an occult forum and most people think we're ALL delusional [wink]
[thumbup]

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, I actually saw demons on multiple occasions through my life and not just felt them. Then they are out there you simply cannot confuse it with anything. You do not need any preparation, you are taken by total surprise and you sense the dread. It is not that an entity in itself emits any kind of negative energy towards you, but you can feel your brain struggling to process that it sees. It (brains) registers far more than is capable of returning to me as information and it as hell tells you about it, that something is really really wrong with it. You receive an overwhelming sensation that it is not right, it is not possible that you see. They usually visited me through various points of my childhood to just scare living crap out of me and recently I begun to suspect that it/they might had some kind of interest in me. Before I had thought that it was just random, but from latest encounter I had started to suspect that they listen to me and they had responded in force due to decisions which I wanted to take. In addition, they were not exactly physical like you would imagine from playing Doom game, but floating vortex of darkness with deep, emotional eyes in the middle.

It is an actual form with which they prefer to interact with me and in fact they had deluded me for a long time in thinking that you guys mean the same level of manifestation as me. I tried to separate in my comments reality from dreams and astral plane since these two are completely different experiences and I would not want to confuse you. I said that I fended off assault in this world while in other plane demon was destroyed. It was not an astral plane since it happened in same environment as you would be now, but you are fully aware and it bends and shifts to your will as it would be a dream (and you are sleeping, but you might not even realize it). I referred to it before as etheric plane. Whatever you believe it or not, latest time then few such demons emerged and started killing every neighbor in the vicinity searching for something or someone, there was an actual damage to the individual or an animal which we saw being ripped to shreds in that extremely vivid dream (etheric plane, take it to be for that you will). Even if a brutal death in that world just resulted in temporal and trivial damage in this like being unable to walk properly and etc.

Or another example, then I tried to provoke an entity which I thought was there with some insults, I ''woke up'' in my bed being tossed around the room during the same night. I felt the force which pushed my body up to the ceiling and back over and over again. I felt how I fell, how I smashed and in order to cease that annoying attraction, I reached into my mind with desire to wake up. I suddenly got realization that my consciousness is just above my actual brain, that I'm in the ongoing dream and at the same time that I'm just one layer from waking up. I felt outside world around me and that I could go back to it. So, I decided to further force myself out of the dream by just focusing my will on waking up.

Sadly, if you cannot extend level of trust required to believe that I say then we cannot have a meaningful discussion and I believe this discussion to be over.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I don't think it's a delusion. It's just that the entities you describe don't sound like classical demons, at least the way many other practitioners have encountered them. That doesn't mean your experiences aren't real or meaningful. Just different.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Help!”