energetic transfer via objects

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

energetic transfer via objects

Post by the_spiral »

Checking in with all you mages and sorcerers about an encounter I had recently. We went downtown for Mardi Gras this year and if you've ever been there, you'll understand why I was super duper warded and wearing allll my gris-gris bags lol. We were in line somewhere and this guy dressed as a pirate started hitting on me and my friend by telling us about being a psychic medium and working with the dead. Whatever, it's Mardi Gras. But he had these small objects in his pocket (mostly marbles and bouncy balls) he kept trying to hand me and get me to touch and keep. I wasn't feeling it, but after we left my girlfriend showed me an object he'd given her. I told her to throw it away because it was clear he'd fixed it in some way. However, I could not for the life of me figure out what he'd done to it. I scryed it and it had this weird gray webby looking thing around it. Any ideas?

And if by any chance it was someone who reads here, stop that, it's not very nice [eg]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: energetic transfer via objects

Post by Desecrated »

That's pretty much an old traditional charm isn't it.
Like a psychic anchor.

It's best to bury things like that.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

That's my thinking too, on reading this, a psychic tracker device.

I try to avoid accepting anything from strangers, or touching them, as I'm wary of this kind of thing. We're generally not touchy or openly emotive where I'm from, so personal contact is kept to a minimum between folk, especially in public. I like this.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Nahemah wrote:We're generally not touchy or openly emotive where I'm from, so personal contact is kept to a minimum between folk, especially in public.
I can identify with this.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Lol I love it! Mardi Gras is a magical time but by the end of it I'm usually ready to move to Sweden. It also seems to bring out a lot of "interesting" people who use whatever leverage they have to invade others people's space, especially women. I pretty strongly rejected his little gift and told my friend to do the same, but if some of it stuck and he shows up on my doorstep one day I'm coming to y'all for help [oh]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote:but if some of it stuck and he shows up on my doorstep one day I'm coming to y'all for help [oh]
It's usually best to bury people like that.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Desecrated wrote:
Nahemah wrote:We're generally not touchy or openly emotive where I'm from, so personal contact is kept to a minimum between folk, especially in public.
I can identify with this.

OMG! OMG! I need to get into the Sweden!

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Desecrated wrote:
the_spiral wrote:but if some of it stuck and he shows up on my doorstep one day I'm coming to y'all for help [oh]
Is that the way such matters are handled in Sweden? You can't bury anything down here, it just floats back up when it rains. But we do have a lot of guns and a lot of swamps full of hungry alligators to help "things" disappear quickly [eg]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Is that the way such matters are handled in Sweden? You can't bury anything down here, it just floats back up when it rains. But we do have a lot of guns and a lot of swamps full of hungry alligators to help "things" disappear quickly [eg]
Nope, the Swedish way of "handle" a situation is to look away, do nothing and then consume large amounts of alcohol to try and remove the shame and despair.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

If the guy was gifted he may have been able to exploit quantum entanglement via transference. He would need only transfer a single photon with magnetism(energy) as the vehicle, or an electron as in static discharge, to the ball. He then would have a quantum link with it, no matter how great the distance. The more transference, the stronger the link.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Return to “Help!”