Is there an uncomplicated way to summon a love deity/spirit?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

TotenburgGermania
Forum Member
Forum Member

Is there an uncomplicated way to summon a love deity/spirit?

Post by TotenburgGermania »

Hello dear magicians of this forum.
Before I begin: forgive my mediocre english, it's not my native language.

Now about the subject. Does anybody of you know a ritual to attract some kind of a love deity/sexual spirit? I avoid the name Succubi because it has a negative meaning which was influenced by the church.
I once tried this method of attracting one of these entities but nothing happened: https://succubuslove.wordpress.com/2014 ... d-revised/

I tried so many rituals, used sigils, made prayers but it seems that nothing works for me. I sometimes think that I'm somehow astrally crippled because nothing works. I even once started crying and screamed to the universe with all my despair to send me some sign, to show that it hadn't forgot me. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I can't get women. In fact many women over the years said to me that I'm extremely handsome (without trying to boast, I'm aware that I'm sexually attractive) but firstly, I had never interest in human relationships because they bore me and secondly, due to a mental disorder which started to develop in my childhood and is not curable I am not able to form social relationships. I live a bit isolated because of that. I have the feeling that the love of a love deity is much more deep and passionate and most importantly eternal. I was never interested in gaining occult powers when trying to practice magick, I just wanted to fill that emotional hole in me with love by contacting such a being. There is no one I can tell how I feel because no one can understand me. I even think sometimes giving myself the bullet to end all this, I can't stand this loneliness anymore.
Is anyone here who could give me a 100% proof-ritual that works or a ritual that he created himself? I don't care how dangerous it is. I hope that someone can help me and even if you don't know such a ritual, please give me advices on how to reach this goal fast. Thank you...
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Is there an uncomplicated way to summon a love deity/spi

Post by Desecrated »

TotenburgGermania wrote:
I tried so many rituals, used sigils, made prayers but it seems that nothing works for me.

due to a mental disorder which started to develop in my childhood and is not curable I am not able to form social relationships.

I was never interested in gaining occult powers when trying to practice magick, I just wanted to fill that emotional hole in me with love by contacting such a being.

Is anyone here who could give me a 100% proof-ritual that works or a ritual that he created himself? I please give me advices on how to reach this goal fast. Thank you...
There is no fast way in magic, It is a slow process.
You will not succeed with a ritual before completing several steps of self development first.
A ritual is like landing a plane, you first have to learn how to take off and how to fly it, and before you do that; you have to spend several hours reading complicated manuals and other boring things.
There is no ritual on this earth that will give you the result you need before you reach the stage to be worthy of it. Especially when dealing with entities.

It is generally a bad idea to practice magic if you have a mental illness. (It's not impossible, and we do have members who have successfully worked magic and even improved their mental health)
BUT, we see a lot of people getting hurt this way.

Life is hard.
Nothing will ever make it good for you.
You have to make it good for yourself.
No-one or nothing will ever fill that emotional hole in yourself.
The only one who can do that is you.
And that takes time.
A lot of time.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Or you could just buy a rose(with leaves), and light a green candle for the ladies of Venus. Maybe a little meditation and visualization to try and Invoke their essence. And who knows, maybe more...

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

TotenburgGermania
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TotenburgGermania »

@Desecrated
Wise words, thanks for your advice. Do you know any good and practical books about summoning? Please don't recommend me crowley, I don't like him. Btw, why is it that people with a mental disorder get hurt when practicing magick?

@Spida
I think I'm gonna try this one, thank you.
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, because they have big glaring weakspot for anyone willing to take a shot. I for example hate my roomate and thus I agitate his own mental disease. I admit, it was rather spectacular to finally understand the depths of my influence over him. Same applies and to those creatures. They will look for cracks to influence you with. This is because they ultimately have very little power over you.

I for one actually developed a technique against demons in this way. I shroud my heart with desires and despite their obvious interest in me, they do not bother approaching me since they have no clue of that I want anymore.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

TotenburgGermania wrote:@Desecrated
Wise words, thanks for your advice. Do you know any good and practical books about summoning? Please don't recommend me crowley, I don't like him. Btw, why is it that people with a mental disorder get hurt when practicing magick?
Don't worry, nobody is going to recommend Crowley on this forum :D

Here is the beginners book list:
http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =2&t=39045

Here is the fundamental development training:
http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 57&t=37025

---

When it comes to mental illness and magick the subject is a bit more complicated. I'm trying to find a good way to frame it, but I think it comes down to the fact that magic strains the mind. It requires enormous amount of focus and concentration. Visualization and will.
It can lower both your physical and your mental defenses and all magic practitioners are in danger of magical attacks, both from other practitioners and from astral parasites and other entities.
You need a strong body and a strong mind not to get hurt doing this.

The other problem is that magic teeters on the edge of imagination and reality. With some mental illnesses the patient is already on the edge of reality and adding magical thinking to the mix can spiral into dysfunctional personality disorders.

Return to “Help!”