Need clues about specific creature (just a dream)

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need clues about specific creature (just a dream)

Post by Calicifer »

Hello everybody. As a title suggests I need clues about specific creatures I or my friend rather encountered in a dream. The dream was quite interesting, consisting of two parts. First part dreamed by me and the second by my friend.

Context of my part is quite simple: I was young vampyre waiting to begin my studies. During that time, my friend appeared in my dream. He said one thing about myself which struck deep and is completely true about me. We did nothing worth of notice until I missed my class and were rushing to it. Through the trip I got feeling that elite of our society crossed lines which should not be crossed. That rot had set in. This is where my part ended, just before reaching the destination.

My friend on the same night dreamed similar dream, but he only remembers part where we reached destination. It was a big hall or a mansion. He wanted to go into it, to get something important. The door was protected by two guardians. They were some type of humanoids, with armor that shined gold and brown, they moved very fast and hit very hard. They seemed a little bit mechanical too.

He could not harm them with any of his attacks for a while, he pushed more and more power to his strikes and they flew around the room and just jumped back at us. I seemed to cast some kind of ranged attack with some type of dark light which was ineffective too. Then at one point my friend found a piece that looked to be same material as them and he hit one of them with immense power and the humanoid attacker shattered then he finished the other one the same way.

I personally do not put too much of consideration into these types of dreams. My friend is usually fighting other world like at least once per month, feeling the power flowing through its fingers, running through terrain at incredible speed and waking up more exhausted or invigorated according how his dream ended. It also varies in how vivid dream is. In my case, the more poorly it goes for me, the more aware I'm. Despite it, I treat dreams as illusions, instead of changing it, I end it in its entirety which forces me into some sort of limbo. I'm aware, but yet I'm in the void. This is why I do not take them seriously, only ''things'' who can survive my complete annihilation of the plane are worthy of consideration from me. In fact, this is how creatures prefer to approach me, dream which takes place in void, with no context and no visual stimulus. Just an entity floating in nothingness in front of me...

Dreams like that holds special significance because through them we see each other even then we never met before. Heck, my friend even did not knew of me, but yet he saw me in his dream. This is why I take it more seriously than usual and I would like to know if you have any clues about it. In addition, is there a book or wiki which I could draw upon?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Need clues about specific creature (just a dream)

Post by Desecrated »

Sounds like active imagination.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, active or not, he does draw knowledge out of these dreams sometimes which he should not know. In addition, having similar dream at the same night is unusual. In any case, is there any enclyclopedia which would describe most entities in one single nice package?

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Calicifer wrote:Well, active or not, he does draw knowledge out of these dreams sometimes which he should not know. In addition, having similar dream at the same night is unusual. In any case, is there any enclyclopedia which would describe most entities in one single nice package?

Hello Calicifer

I once had this conversion with you. The entities you are talking about are called by many as shadows. Look, the shadow enters into your friend and then later enters into you it is that easy they do this all over the place and can move from one mind to the other in just moments. The shadow found you in your friends mind and is how he also entered into you to share some of the same things. You and your friend are dealing with something that just plays with you and wets your mouths for more. The shadows are not of the living you can not hurt them they are over 6000 years old and have been here since the time of the son. They seek time and your souls are allowed souls this gives them a reset and allows them to play until they need to be else where. How many more experiences are you getting now, you only talk of this one experience, shared? Your friend has been in his mind more times asking questions then you this is why he has more experiences then you they come when you are in your mind normally having problems with things so I would say your friends life is much worse then yours, has been. How is your friend doing?

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

Having a similar dream with a friend in the same night isnt unusual - you can replicate it extremely simply. Tell your friend about something fantastical, like being a vampire at some school o vampires or something. Talk about it for a while, really play it up big in both your heads, all the cool and amazing things you can do. Odds on, you'll both dream about it.

I do this sometimes with my partner - we decide to dream of something and we end up in each others dreams, or a shadow simulacrum does anyway as neither of us goes anywhere. As we have very similar interests, and know each other very well, we will often do things in each others dreams that seem to make us 'real' - this isn't so however, we are simply populating a dream with what we know the other person would do. Neither of us is in the other persons dream, it just appears that way due to our mutual desire to be together in the dream and a degree of practice.

If you really want to hang out together in some form of ethereal capacity, then research Hedge Riding. Some people also use a mixture of astral projection and remote viewing - AP by itself will see you hanging out with them in a much more confusing manner and is best avoiding, Hedge Riding being much more effective for a better visual experience (Astral Projection usually ends up becoming just lots of awesome colours.

Seems to be a lot of role playing going on here since I was last around.

(Count) = 0
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Count Zero wrote:
Seems to be a lot of role playing going on here since I was last around.
I thought that too
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

This site is full of role players does anyone actually do any of this culty type stuff here or understand the after life? I would love to have someone or group from this site or anywhere to show me the power of the occult or are you all role players?
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, Count Zero, this is exactly why telling something to your friend is a bad idea. The fact that we both received extension of a same dream is something unusual, especially then I was capable of extracting some clues out of it that I should not know normally.

The second thing is a simple one. We all are different and we all have experiences. If you do not have that, it does not mean that others cannot have it. If you think like that, it does not make it true. I'm sick and tired of being looked down upon, even insulted as a roleplayer.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Calicifer wrote:The second thing is a simple one. We all are different and we all have experiences. If you do not have that, it does not mean that others cannot have it. If you think like that, it does not make it true. I'm sick and tired of being looked down upon, even insulted as a roleplayer.
Yes, that's not necessary and it needs to stop. If you feel the discussions here are beneath you, plenty of other forums out there. The "occult" is a broad, relative and highly subjective term and there's room under that umbrella for many different thoughts and experiences. If you believe someone is lying or misinformed you're welcome to challenge them, but posting unwarranted ad hominem insults with no help offered in the "Help!" section only shows poor communication skills. Also people may want to check their entitlement if they think strangers on the internet owe them a personal demonstration or proof of anything.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

the_spiral wrote: Also people may want to check their entitlement if they think strangers on the internet owe them a personal demonstration or proof of anything.
Hello The_spiral

I work directly and on a daily basis with shadows(angels, djinn, succubus, incubus, gods, demons). I don't want any proof from anyone, I only want to find the shadows and pull them into me to remove them from this world. My comment in my previous post was only to get people to ask questions in their minds to get the shadows to find me, and i am good at pulling them apart. I am sorry if my words offended anyone or came off as a insult to their practice. I commented on this post because the things I deal with have the ability to do the things the op was asking about. I find that in many forums we deal with the unseen and their are forces that can push thoughts to keep us form understanding things and when i see this i use my method of posting to try to remove the things pushing these thoughts. I will try hard to use other methods to find and get what I am looking for.

Powessy

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

All good Powessy, thanks for understanding [thumbup]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

And what is ritual if not role playing?

Dramaturgy.

A strong imagination and the ability to form and shape thoughts in acausal space, well, that's not a bad skill to have in my book.

Role playing can be just as valid an entry point to matters of magick and the arcane as any other route and particularly so in these modern times, I think it should be noted. Paradigms shift, parameters widen.

Nothing is true, after all and all is permitted, no?

I can't say I've observed any increase in role playing here, myself, in recent times, though, as we've always had those who are interested in partaking of drama, performance and masks, whether such is explicitly assumed or otherwise.

It's not that unusual to dream-share and it tends to occur more often with those you've bonded with in some way, where there is a commonality of interests or sharing of certain energetic frequencies/ vibrations and so on. This doesn't need to be an 'in the same room' type physical contact either, people can connect no matter the physical distance between them. Spontaneous dream or trance sharing is not unheard of, especially round here and I don't find it that hard to accept that it can happen, even if it is in the context of an epic or heroic questing dream based around a game someone plays.

Weird shit happens.

This is an Occult forum, after all, a place where strange is also just another word that begins with s.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

As long as you had touched this subject, I want to ask by what kind of qualities one connect with the other? You see, I did not met my friend in high school or anywhere else. He just one day wrote PM to me with a personal information. Not one which can be hacked, but with how I feel, what I desire. He claims that he saw me in his vision. In addition, later we had discovered that he actually dreamed of me and others few years before then I showed him my picture. I do not know that kind of contact he has with me, but he has an active connection with me. He can feel in his dreams my emotional extremes and now I had received his own image from a dream which seems to be a fantasy.

I know that we are something which could be considered as soulmates. You see, we think alike to a very close degree. It seems that he is basically me, but one which grown in a different culture and had different experiences.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Calicifer wrote:As long as you had touched this subject, I want to ask by what kind of qualities one connect with the other? You see, I did not met my friend in high school or anywhere else. He just one day wrote PM to me with a personal information. Not one which can be hacked, but with how I feel, what I desire. He claims that he saw me in his vision. In addition, later we had discovered that he actually dreamed of me and others few years before then I showed him my picture. I do not know that kind of contact he has with me, but he has an active connection with me. He can feel in his dreams my emotional extremes and now I had received his own image from a dream which seems to be a fantasy.

I know that we are something which could be considered as soulmates. You see, we think alike to a very close degree. It seems that he is basically me, but one which grown in a different culture and had different experiences.
I want to try to explain this in a way people can understand but I am shitty at this. The first thing and the only thing you need to understand is the shadow there is nothing else out there but shadows. A shadow is a collection of thousands of souls that are all knotted within them, I call this a soul knot. An allowed soul is a soul that has been reborn many times this is the kind of soul you and your friend are. When you are having bad times in your life you start to ask questions about things and this is when the shadows find you. When we have bad times our higher mind enters into us to help protect us and to help us find answers. The shadows do not want your higher mind to become you so they trick it back into itself to keep you from ever figuring anything out. The shadows will enter into you ie. sleep paralysis, astral projections, obes and will try to become you they can't really become you but they can become very much like you in many ways the more you are inside of yourself the more like you they can become, even look like you. A shadow will attach itself to your head and connect to your higher mind and will pull you into astral experiences where the shadow might have hundreds of copies of others within him/her. You and your friend were most likely part of the same shadow years ago and when he contacted you and talked to you online the shadow at that time just connected to you and you got it from him. Your friend saw the copy of you in the shadow that became you when it connected to him and this is how that happened. If the shadow is with your friend when it is connected to you and him together and if your friend is in his mind more then you he will be able to see things through the shadows mind. The shadows use the internet to find Allowed souls 99% percent of all the people here on this site are allowed souls, they find our names in your minds, this is why I like this game so much.

Powessy

Return to “Help!”