LBRP banishing unwanted behaviors? Help if this is good.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Scraw Darkblade
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBRP banishing unwanted behaviors? Help if this is good.

Post by Scraw Darkblade »

Hi guys! I just dig myself into a technique called IOB. As we all know, this technique objective is to detach ourselves from our fears and unwanted attitudes. I said to myself "Wow it's nice" but if Kraig would be our basis, IOB is not part of daily rituals.

One day I had an idea of LBRP with a twist. Since it is "banishing", we could conclude that it could shoo away any astral residues and also banish elements in a way of hindering us from completing our work thus, giving our astral self to occupy the room and also expands our aura.. (please anyone who is experienced, explain if I am correct about this).

Now the twist here is:
1. Stating your intentions - example: I am banishing my laziness
2. Idk why but I feel that I need to say: I AM THE I AM THERE IS NO PART OF ME THAT IS NOT OF THE GODS!
3. Then Perform LBRP while visualizing, imagine anything that represents the thing/attitude you want to banish (even visualizing L A Z Y N E S S will do) disappearing or fearing what you are doing and IT MUST NOT COME BACK
**sometimes my mind is playful it DOES COME BACK HAHA I just re-banish it the next day.

Some notes:
Looking on wiccan correspondences and simple logic:
1. Air - Intellect, Beginnings
2. Earth - Being stable, silence and balance
3. Fire - Will, Love and Warmth
4. Water - Change, healing and adaptability

By doing LBRP, I am contemplating on each quarter like this:
LAZYNESS! by power of air you are none and i am charged with intellect to overcome you! then Enterer
Sign of silence - being calm and feel the power working within you.. etc

Now the question is:
1. I have heard a varieties of spell LBRP but altering it this way? Would it compromise the effectiveness of the ritual?
2. How would I know if the spell i have made is good enough to be considered as a spell? Haha
3. I am not used on making my own spells, some say it could be attained by asking spirits and/or by teachings of a magician who practiced that kind of spell so how would I tell that I am doing the right thing, or at least im not doing anything wrong and i am on the right track?
4. Now anyone who wants to try this, I want to know the results :D

May all of ideas be beneficial for both experienced and novice.

Thanks in advance!

Blessed be! :)

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: LBRP banishing unwanted behaviors? Help if this is good.

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá àse!

LBRP is a ritual to banish negative aspects from your astral/psychic sphere, the sphere of sensation, your elemental energies, etc. You have the "generic" banishing which is with earth pentagram, but you might use all four pentragrams, in an earth banishing, water banishing, fire or air banishing, see?

Now, when you banish the negative part of an elemental energy and replace it with positive/archangelic elemental energy, you equilibrate your elemental qualities. It don't feel it's to specific. It does modify your behavior, makes you more centerd, but I don't think it's that effective in banishing one single aspect. That's why you have IOB for that. And LBRP is like daily work to keep "clean" the sphere around you.

Maybe you could do angelic/demonic work for that, BUT that's a lot more advance. You could also do Pathwork, BUT it's also more advanced, even though youngsters tend to say it's easy peacy... surely they haven't done it well and maybe will have repercutions later on.

Elemental correspondences are not wiccan, are magick correspondences, come from Ceremonial magick and borrowed by Wicca.

I recomend you do LBRP for 3 months, every day, after shower in the morning and before bed at night, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. After that have a month of LBRP and Middle Pilar Excercise and after that do Rose Cross ritual. Practice that and then do a good IOB. Instant and permanent effects doesnt exist, either is instant but it last some time, or it's permanent but takes longer. When you work on yourself, the good work is the hard, conscious work. IOB might be repeated until total banishment of bad behaviour. Maybe once a month, to let yourself feel and experience the changes.

That is if you like GD system of magick. If you're wiccan it wouldn't intervene with your belief system.

Saravá,
Idansinají

edit: PS: If you want to use it's elemental aspect (LBRP with an specific element) Banish Water, because water is related to Laziness(for a lot of people is Earth, but I think that laziness it's more emotional than "stagnating" or stactionary/motionless), invoke fire to have more drive and maybe earth for perseverance, constancy. Also balancing your elements, water and earth, surely would banish laziness
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Scraw Darkblade
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks for reading my post. I am practicing LBRP for 9 months from now.
I have included BRH for about 7 months from now and MP for about 8 months from now.

I am fully aware that this system is Hermetic that was adopted and/or practiced both by Golden Dawn and Thelema etc. Nevertheless, I am studying Kabalah, Gematria and as well as Tree of Life correspondences.

I haven't tried practicing IOB yet but since you have said it is better to do IOB than this I will consider what have you said
specially doing the right banishing of pentagram in every quarter of the pentagrams..

PS: If you want to use it's elemental aspect (LBRP with an specific element) Banish Water, because water is related to Laziness(for a lot of people is Earth, but I think that laziness it's more emotional than "stagnating" or stactionary/motionless), invoke fire to have more drive and maybe earth for perseverance, constancy. Also balancing your elements, water and earth, surely would banish laziness

I would consider this and besides I believe all elements can help you on what you want to accomplish..

Hmm.. Rose Cross Ritual Eh? is the one with the tool of incense?

Thanks! :)

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Scraw Darkblade wrote:Thanks for reading my post. I am practicing LBRP for 9 months from now.
I have included BRH for about 7 months from now and MP for about 8 months from now.
OK! Then you should more than ready to perform IOB.

I haven't tried practicing IOB yet but since you have said it is better to do IOB than this I will consider what have you said
specially doing the right banishing of pentagram in every quarter of the pentagrams..
You know?? You have already worked a lot with earth pentagram.I have an ide: You should go and move to the "second level", so what about performing a IOB of an Earthy aspect of your personality? Done so, rest for a month, and continue with earth pentagrams, and then so what about working with Air Banishing Pentagrams? lets say for 40 days, and in the last day of the Air pentagrams, you banish a Airy aspect of the personality, the rest period continuing with Air; then you pass to Water and then to Fire. That would be really interesting and sort of emulating what would be going up the grades in the Tree. And you would be banishing "bad things" from your psyche.
Hmm.. Rose Cross Ritual Eh? is the one with the tool of incense?
Yes, the same ;)
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Scraw Darkblade
Forum Member
Forum Member

WillowDarkWytch:
OK! Then you should more than ready to perform IOB.

Me:
It seems you are more confident than I. Noted I will perform this immediately.

WillowDarkWytch:
You know?? You have already worked a lot with earth pentagram.I have an ide: You should go and move to the "second level", so what about performing a IOB of an Earthy aspect of your personality? Done so, rest for a month, and continue with earth pentagrams, and then so what about working with Air Banishing Pentagrams? lets say for 40 days, and in the last day of the Air pentagrams, you banish a Airy aspect of the personality, the rest period continuing with Air; then you pass to Water and then to Fire. That would be really interesting and sort of emulating what would be going up the grades in the Tree. And you would be banishing "bad things" from your psyche.

Me:
Hmmm, that's a good suggestion! I liked the idea that you want me to create a system on how should I banish bad things in my life. I haven't done any "system" of doing my daily rituals and as you have proposed me of what should I do (and I thank you for that idea again) I will try to draft a system that has something to do with what you have said I get the logic and I like it :>. As I have said in my 1st topic, I want to banish "bad things" since to me, of what I have comprehend so far, the purpose of daily rituals is to attune/connect yourself to the who system of kabbalah and adding some of intentions to "banish" something that is unpleasant would be a plus, yes?

WillowDarkWytch:
After that have a month of LBRP and Middle Pilar Excercise and after that do Rose Cross ritual. Practice that and then do a good IOB.

Me:
Err.. Regarding Rose Cross Ritual I have not done it yet. I don't have any access to an incense! I guess I would be obligated to use tobacco D: (It's still an incense based on correspondence of 1-10 right) :P ?

PS: I don't know how to quote post haha! Help D:

Thanks again :D

Return to “Help!”