Necklace-pulling entity(?)

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Necklace-pulling entity(?)

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Haven't been on here for a while. Rest assured that all is well except for one nagging thing I can't figure out.

It started two weeks ago, my partner's house suddenly had a sort of cold dead-zone running through his living room.
His house is full of spirits but they are okay, they protect the house or are old pets wandering around. It's not unusual that we feel reassuring touches or cats jumping on the bed (the living ones aren't allowed there).
The dead-zone was a sort of energy draining belt which was clearly noticeable as a cold area. Annoying to say the least. Not only did it exhaust my partner, it also drained of the beings, spirits or whatever have you that belong there.

At the same time another entity manifested that has certainly never been there before nor invited by any of us.
It was okay at first, more like a curious child kind of feeling until it started to yank a small amulet of my partner's necklace and pester him whenever I wasn't around.
The necklace is probably the worst as the amulet on it means a great deal to him. We double-checked the amulet and there's simply no way it could fall off on its own. No broken chains, bent shackles whatever. It's also quite violent, a serious yank on the necklace my partner instantly feels as if somebody in physical form does it. His neck was reddened from it.

I spend a full three hours clearing away the energetic dead-zone in the house after the amulet got yanked off for the third time. I always use a three-strikes policy and clearly state to an entity what is appreciated or not before the guns come out. He did not listen one bit.
I guess the cold-zone is him(don't ask I get a clear masculine feeling from it) draining energy in order to manifest himself.

I succeeded in getting the energy-flow back to its natural state but two days after the same thing happened in the car...son of a... [mad] I also very clearly saw a shadowy figure in the back of the car and though he did not scare me but instantly raised my GTFO-vibes. I sort of pushed him out of the car with my thoughts. No idea how I did this to be honest, it was very instinctive, and I felt a surge of panic coming from him. I laid a protection around my partner after that, even cleansed all of his chakras just in case.

All went fine for a full week whilst I was with him...until last night. I'm away for only two days and this stuff starts up again. I don't know what to do. I'm fine protecting myself and my partner when I'm around but we have a healthy relationship so we are not glued to one another all the time. It seems that every time I am not near this stuff starts up.

Anybody any ideas what to do or what the heck I'm dealing with?! I've dealt with shadow-people and all sorts of annoying entities before but this one is clearly trying to get my beloved and slips under my radar. Actually WAITS till I'm gone again.
I've laid some Tarot that confirmed my suspicions that it is clearly targeting my partner and nothing else. He, my love, cannot imagine anyone targeting him in this way intentionally. He has no arguments with people that could do this sort of thing. I also do not believe it is a spirit, it seems too primal, more like a thought-form and only has basic emotions.

Thanks for any advice.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Necklace-pulling entity(?)

Post by Desecrated »

Sounds like the normal astral dredge that gets attracted to people who practice magic.
Banish ritual it's ass back to the lower plane.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse
ErebusNamtar wrote:. I also do not believe it is a spirit, it seems too primal, more like a thought-form and only has basic emotions.
Banishing Ritual if you're sure it is a Thought Form or Larvae.

Because of "what it does" I don't think it's a Thought Form or simple Larvae, but I wouldn't know for sure, I haven't done any scrying or reading.

Saravá,
Idansinají

Edit: I forgot, Banishing and Shielding, so it won't come back
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Desecrated wrote:Sounds like the normal astral dredge that gets attracted to people who practice magic.
Banish ritual it's ass back to the lower plane.
Will do. Thanks people.

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:Motumbá Àse
Because of "what it does" I don't think it's a Thought Form or simple Larvae, but I wouldn't know for sure, I haven't done any scrying or reading.
Do you mean you would do a reading to help out? Or if you have already done one , I hope you asked permission from OP ...
Even though there is practically no privacy , it is still good etiquette to at least tell the particular person that you are checking him out. [gz]
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

I have to wonder though, is there something your partner is doing? A private working perhaps of some type? What you're conveying sounds like it could easily be incomplete information unless he purchased something during that span of time that this entity was attached to.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

My GF sits on the end of the bed sometimes and watches TV.
Leaning up against a wall she used to insist something was tugging at her hair.
This happened a few times.
I pointed out a small protruding nail in back of her.
Told her that was the culprit.
She insisted it wasn't.
Maybe she was right.

I remember the good ole days when my house was a smorgasbord of Occult phenomena.
Lately it's been boring. I haven't seen any action for months.
Ever since I vacated the Middle Pillar, for Sephiroths 8 - 7.

But lo and behold, 6 is on the horizon.
Maybe this will resemble some drawn out version of IAO.

The O is coming...

I mean no disrespect to 8 and 7 though. BTW.
I apologize.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Motumbá Àse
Matrozs wrote:
Do you mean you would do a reading to help out? Or if you have already done one , I hope you asked permission from OP ...
Why would I ask permission to help someone? I'm not offering any services nor charging anything, every time I offer to help someone I do it from "the heart", charity, good will, etc. And nope, I haven't done anything, neither offered it. I said I wouldn't know for sure what it is because I haven't done any reading, scrying or whatever.
Even though there is practically no privacy , it is still good etiquette to at least tell the particular person that you are checking him out. [gz]
I didn't say I was doing or was going to do anything. I believe you have a little reading comprehension problem. Whenever I help someone, that person knows it because I tell them "do you want my help?" If they say yes, I help. If they say no thanks, I don't. So, don't tell me what's "good etiquette". Good etiquette is not talking about things you don't know, also not meddling in things that doesn't conserns you, even though NOW there's nothing to meddle in.

Don't take it personal, just felt that your message was pointing something non-existing that could create missunderstandings.

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I don't think WillowDarkWytch offered to do a reading at all? Just stated he/she couldn't tell OP for sure what it was without one, which is true.

I also don't think this is normal astral dredge since it is consciously targeting a person, seems intelligent/malicious and is able to act on the physical plane. None of that sounds like daily static to me. Without knowing for sure (cuz yeah, it's rude to scan people without permission) I'd recommend a vigorous and extended banishing and cleansing of your home, along with cleansings for your partner as often as needed until the attachment is weakened. It will probably take several rounds. Also you need to find out what your partner was doing that could've created this attachment. In these cases there's nearly always something the afflicted person has forgotten or isn't telling you, and without finding and sealing whatever "hole" it came through it can always come back. If you know someone who can scan your partner's energy body for damaged areas or attachment points that's even better.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

I absolutely agree with The Spiral. I think the same.
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

@WIllowDarkWytch,
I am sorry if in any way I offended you . Upon re-reading my post I do see a slight hint of arrogancy and even egoism , which (I hope you believe me) was in no way intended , even the little emoticon I put at the end for the sole purpose of alleviating such impressions clearly did not manage to get the desired effect.
I do indeed might have comprehension problems , as English is not my first , nor my second language .
I hope there will be no bad blood between us . Strife among the children of man , especially between people who could get along well togheter is in all respects undesired.
Again , my apologies if my post , meant to be a friendly reminder , offended you.
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

@Matrozs

Don't worry, it's all ok!

My first linguage is spanish, my second would be english and third portuguese [gz] When I don't understand something here, I do ask, I have no shame!
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote:I

I also don't think this is normal astral dredge since it is consciously targeting a person, seems intelligent/malicious and is able to act on the physical plane. None of that sounds like daily static to me.
Astral dredge is slightly stronger then astral parasites. People usually mistake them for ghosts since they do have a certain level of intelligence and malicious behavior ( Not that ghosts can't be malicious).
I don't think it will need several rounds to get rid of it, since it hasn't been named or invited (unless of course the partner has invited it).
BUT it never hurts to do some cleaning, banishing and shieldingm and we all need a cleansing from time to time to keep stuff from attaching itself again. But usually these things can be fairly easily overcome as long as you don't give in to fear or negative emotions towards it.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Desecrated wrote: Astral dredge is slightly stronger then astral parasites. People usually mistake them for ghosts since they do have a certain level of intelligence and malicious behavior ( Not that ghosts can't be malicious).
I'd love to read more about it. Would you please point some reading towards that subject. I've never heard about "dredges". I've cleansed houses from ghosts, phantoms, larvae, thought forms, dark spirits, elementaries, put to line some elemental spirits, work with the house "entity"/egregore, but never heard of dredges. I just look up for it and the word means "to clean" (limpiar) or "cleansing" (limpieza) "castor" (espolvoreador) the "dreadger" to dust your furnature, for example.

So, please give something to read!
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Just an update; it is gone. Hasn't bothered him since I've done a full energetic clean-up and accompanying ritual. We do both have an inkling as to how it got to be there now we have talked it over; he has a friend who was kind of jealous about us getting a relationship. Guy has always shown interest in my partner and is known to dabble in the occult (aka doesn't really know what the heck he is doing).
I did what I can only describe as a return to sender spell and hey whadda ya know? Mr. annoying has been having bad luck and weird poltergeist-like activity the last few days. When we heard this we just looked at each other going OMG.
Just hoping this doesn't become some crazy occult-fight or anything. I'd so hate that. It's not what I got into the occult for.

Big thanks to all for offering advice and info.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

That's great, sounds like the problem has solved itself. Might want to do some shielding and cord cutting ritual as well to prevent this person from annoying your partner in the future if they weren't smart enough to learn their lesson the first time.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Just a question, even though everything seems to be solved for now... what was the amulet of? The entity seemed fixated on getting rid of it and that shouldn't be ignored. If it's of a specific religious or spiritual dominion it could help identify what it was and help you prevent similar entities from coming back.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hahahaha I love to send things back to the owner.

If "Mr.Annoying" is just a dabbler, and "inlove" or atracted to your partner, I KNOW exactly what he did xDDD, I'm sure of it. I'm seeing it LOL

It's good to know that things are ok now, I'd do what The Spiral says and do some shielding against "HIM", so that any thought, pseudo spell, everything, goes automatically back to him.

Usually people AREN'T smart enough Hahahahahaha
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

the_spiral wrote:That's great, sounds like the problem has solved itself. Might want to do some shielding and cord cutting ritual as well to prevent this person from annoying your partner in the future if they weren't smart enough to learn their lesson the first time.
Did just that! Mr. annoying in question is still having a streak of bad luck. Just makes me wonder how much negativity he had tried to send to us. Kind of sickening to be honest.
Though my partner isn't into the occult at all he does acknowledge it and is very good at meditation (which he uses to unwind mainly). We worked out some basic shielding techniques he can do himself from now on.

Caerdon wrote:Just a question, even though everything seems to be solved for now... what was the amulet of? The entity seemed fixated on getting rid of it and that shouldn't be ignored. If it's of a specific religious or spiritual dominion it could help identify what it was and help you prevent similar entities from coming back.
It was a key with a gemstone in it. I've been having dreams about that same image for a few years now and could never place it. I was surprised to see it hanging around his neck after we started dating, we were just good friends for a long time and I had never seen it before. I told him of that dream a few weeks after we started out and he pulled it out asking me if it was what I had seen. It was [razz]
It holds a lot of meaning for both of us and considering the reason we were targeted it's plain to see why it was the focus.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

ErebusNamtar wrote:
the_spiral wrote:That's great, sounds like the problem has solved itself. Might want to do some shielding and cord cutting ritual as well to prevent this person from annoying your partner in the future if they weren't smart enough to learn their lesson the first time.
Did just that! Mr. annoying in question is still having a streak of bad luck. Just makes me wonder how much negativity he had tried to send to us. Kind of sickening to be honest.
Though my partner isn't into the occult at all he does acknowledge it and is very good at meditation (which he uses to unwind mainly). We worked out some basic shielding techniques he can do himself from now on.
That's an interesting choice of words, sickening. The one time I was seriously targeted for a curse by someone who knew what they were doing, it felt like a wave of slimy sickness hitting and spreading through my energetic body. There was such a strong sense of nausea I even vomited after I got rid of it. And yes, I sent it right back to the nasty jerk with a little extra [mad]

Anyway it's good that he's getting thrashed now and hopefully he'll learn his lesson for next time. That is bad juju and very irresponsible to be throwing at people.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

the_spiral wrote:
ErebusNamtar wrote:
That's an interesting choice of words, sickening. The one time I was seriously targeted for a curse by someone who knew what they were doing, it felt like a wave of slimy sickness hitting and spreading through my energetic body. There was such a strong sense of nausea I even vomited after I got rid of it. And yes, I sent it right back to the nasty jerk with a little extra [mad]

Anyway it's good that he's getting thrashed now and hopefully he'll learn his lesson for next time. That is bad juju and very irresponsible to be throwing at people.
That sickening feeling can also result from energy poisoning, mainly when you draw in two different energies that are incompatible with eachother. Just a small FYI for ya [thumbup]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Help!”