Demons and Faye

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Locopoco
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons and Faye

Post by Locopoco »

So I tried to summon a demon. I have had prior experience with the supernatural but not really anything too crazy. I had looked at a few different techniques and decided to sit in the dark and see what would happen, just kind of relaxing and concentrating on a specific demon. I was working on contacting Zepar. I am sensitive to energies and soon felt a presence and I called out to Zepar. He stepped forward in my room (it was pitch black but I heard his boot hit my floor and him breathing) and I got freaked and turned the lights on. Since then he comes and goes from time to time but recently hasn't. Instead I recently was confronted by a 8 foot Faey in the form of a Minotaur (he literally appeared before me). He and I became good friends and my friend and a pshychic met him (not literally but picked up on his presence and communicated with him). Basically I want to know what I could do to strengthen my bond with Mr. Minotaur (other than taking him a 20oz steak to his alter I mad for him at his loci), and what I could do to strenghten my bond with Zepar. The only oddity is that I have had a pshychic tell me that Zepars energy is not demonic but a Faey guardian watching over me. It doesn't make sense so idk if the entity I am referring to really was Zepar or like, a guardian Faey. Any help and info would be appreciated. I'm new to summoning and understanding entities beyond my readings online and in books.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Demons and Faye

Post by Caerdon »

Easy, ask him what he would want as an offering, and just keep being friendly with him.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Help!”