Unknown Entity question;

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Unknown Entity question;

Post by Haelos »

I recently came across an entity that I don't recognize, that I'd like to learn more about.

About two days ago, I was on a mental journey to a nearby tree. It has a big hole in the front of it, that grows mushrooms out it, and it intrigued me. I decided to take a look inside while on the astral plane.
Inside the tree, I was lead down a tunnel into a small cave.
Almost automatically, my center of consciousness was pushed to the back corner of the cave, and several entities entered, sitting to either side of me.

Two of the entities I recognized. They were Gods that I'd worked with previously, quite a bit.
Every other entity was too blurry for me to recognize. They all felt familiar, yet I couldn't see past a thick foggy haze in my vision.
On my left side, there were five entities, one of which I knew.
On the right, there were three entities. Again, one I knew, and both beings I recognized were positioned closest to the exit of the cave.

I started to lose my trance pretty quickly, though before I did, I saw that the middle entity on the right had suddenly turned into a snake.
At first, I was a bit startled (for no real reason,) but after a moment, and as I was headed out the tunnel with my consciousness, the snake turned into a brightly-lit woman, clothed in white dress-like attire.
I couldn't recognize the face of this being, and it did not feel malevolent in any way.

Does anyone have any ideas about this snake-woman? I've never read anything detailing such a creature (that I know of) and it was an interesting, unique experience.

tl;dr
Saw a snake in a journey, it turned into a woman in a white dress that was all lit up with an unseen light.
Any ideas?
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Unknown Entity question;

Post by Occultess »

I've seen someone like that before. She didn't turn into/from a snake, but was wearing a white dress and was kind of glowy. I don't know about yours, but mine had black hair.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

I had a similar dream,
And I still don't know what it means.

The dream started off with me either hovering over a stream or I was in the stream - I can't recall clearly enough.
In this stream,
10 feet ahead of to my left was another stream thatw as pouring upwards into a dark hole of a giant cave of a side mountain.
The stream I was in could also continue on forward to little rock shade at the end of the stream which was about at least 40 feet away beyond the dark tunnel; and at the end of this rocky shade above the stream was a fence.

I decided to move forward,
For some strange reason,
I couldn't move any other direction besides "forward"...
As I approached the dark hole of the cave,
I stopped and I could feel my blood pressure rising.
I entered the upwards flowing stream into this strange world of a cave.

Like you - I also saw many faces of entities that I know,
But unlike you - I can't remember what they looked like in detail.
The cave was dark - and I can remember a purple or indigo lighting in the background,
Crystals everywhere,
And as I decided to move further on up this bizarre stream within this dark cave,
I was at least 25 feet away from a pitchblack entrance.
Something spoke to my heart - and told me not to go any further and to head back.

Then all of a sudden I could turn around and then without hesitation - I left in a heartbeat back to the stream I began at.

As I continue on to the stream I started off in - I moved forward until I reached the very end of the stream,
I was in front of the fence and I hopped over it...
And then I woke up.

Maybe you can also help me decrypt this dream?

Also... This may not be apart of my dream but...
One day i woke up and I saw a being of white glowing light,
It wasn't bright,
It was just a white figure of a human kneeling besides my bed peering at my bedroom windows as if it were watching over me.

It had no gentials,
No eyes,
No mouth nor a nose or hair... It was bald.
It was a just a figure.

And I felt no threat,
I even greeted it as if it were somehow familiar to me,
And then shortly after realizing that I just friggin greeted a strange being of light,
I looked back at it and before I could get another good look - it disappeared quick.

What was that being?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Haelos wrote:Saw a snake in a journey, it turned into a woman in a white dress that was all lit up with an unseen light.
Any ideas?
There are quite a few entities who could take on that form. Aida-Wedo or Nuwa are two who come to mind, also Kebechet if you're still working with Kemetic deities. Did you notice anything else about her appearance? Or could you go back to the tree and try to meet with her again to ask more questions?
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

First off, KuroKami, this was not a dream, but an astral journey.
Also, I could only recognize two of the entities. One more became visible before I left, but there were five more beings there who were completely enshrouded in haze.

Spiral, it's interesting that you mention Kebechet, as the glowing lady was immediately to the left of Anubis, on my right. Anubis was one of the two entities I could actually recognize.
However, I still don't think it was Kebechet. There are similarities, but nothing concrete.

In particular, she was very pale. Even her skin was white. She wasn't old, but she wasn't young either. Her dress had a lot of strange additions floating off of it at all angles. As I said, she was lit up, but it was coming from her somehow. There was also a light in the cave, but this was not the source of her light.

I plan on taking another joinery there when I have more time, and I'm in a better mindset.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Yes Kebechet was my first thought since your description reminded me of her and because of your Anubis work. But I think meeting her again could give you more information to research from there, or perhaps you'll even get a name. I'm curious because she sounds familiar and she sounds like a deity. Aida Wedo appears quite similar but not pale, in snake form more often than human and usually along with her husband.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Haelos wrote:I recently came across an entity that I don't recognize, that I'd like to learn more about.

About two days ago, I was on a mental journey to a nearby tree. It has a big hole in the front of it, that grows mushrooms out it, and it intrigued me. I decided to take a look inside while on the astral plane.
Inside the tree, I was lead down a tunnel into a small cave.
Almost automatically, my center of consciousness was pushed to the back corner of the cave, and several entities entered, sitting to either side of me.

Two of the entities I recognized. They were Gods that I'd worked with previously, quite a bit.
Every other entity was too blurry for me to recognize. They all felt familiar, yet I couldn't see past a thick foggy haze in my vision.
On my left side, there were five entities, one of which I knew.
On the right, there were three entities. Again, one I knew, and both beings I recognized were positioned closest to the exit of the cave.

I started to lose my trance pretty quickly, though before I did, I saw that the middle entity on the right had suddenly turned into a snake.
At first, I was a bit startled (for no real reason,) but after a moment, and as I was headed out the tunnel with my consciousness, the snake turned into a brightly-lit woman, clothed in white dress-like attire.
I couldn't recognize the face of this being, and it did not feel malevolent in any way.

Does anyone have any ideas about this snake-woman? I've never read anything detailing such a creature (that I know of) and it was an interesting, unique experience.

tl;dr
Saw a snake in a journey, it turned into a woman in a white dress that was all lit up with an unseen light.
Any ideas?
Hello Haelos

The woman you saw is what I refer to as a shadow or angel for better words. The snake or treemend is the container of the soul it is our true form and is what we become ourselves inside of. The early Egyptians, Nagas, Sumerians, and Hindu gods all understood this very well and is shown in many of their drawings and sculptures. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C4%81ga

The angels can have thousands of souls inside of them and are the others you seen inside of your dream.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

What can you sense from the entity? Or rather, could you sense what the entity was? Like, was it a god, was it an elemental spirit, just a powerful spirit...?
There's a few ideas on who she could be that's been nagging at my subconscious, but i'd have to look into them before i recommend who they could be to be certain, and a sense of what she could be would be helpful.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

First of all, sorry for the stupid-late response on this. I've been juggling a lot of things the past several weeks.

I revisited the tree and asked the entity her name. However, I do not have strong clairaudient hearing, and I communicate more through ideas, than through words. As Bardon would call it, "The Universal Language."
After asking her name, I "felt" the English letter 'M' come from her, yet as I tried to continue reading the name, I was overwhelmed with a number of ideas and concepts that I cannot fully place.

Her name is permanently embedded in my brain, I just can't, for the life of me, comprehend what the hell these ideas are.

To Caerdon, I honestly cannot say. Being that I was already in the presence of two Gods, I can say her energy was a lot.. Different. Or something. She felt "brighter", if that makes sense. Like, referring to a light.
Working with Anubis doesn't feel like I'm standing in the presence of a God. It feels like I'm drawing some type of power from within. This female entity was most certainly outside of my being.

Every time I try to communicate with her, I get overwhelmed by the ideas projected at me, and I usually get knocked out of my trance from it.
I've decided to simply let her presence be, and move on in my path, until I'm actually capable of communicating with her.

If anyone has any ideas based on what I've said so far, especially dealing with the whole letter 'M' thing (which for some reason, is very significant), let me know here.
I'll make an effort to check for responses more often.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Haelos wrote:First of all, sorry for the stupid-late response on this. I've been juggling a lot of things the past several weeks.

I revisited the tree and asked the entity her name. However, I do not have strong clairaudient hearing, and I communicate more through ideas, than through words. As Bardon would call it, "The Universal Language."
After asking her name, I "felt" the English letter 'M' come from her, yet as I tried to continue reading the name, I was overwhelmed with a number of ideas and concepts that I cannot fully place.

Her name is permanently embedded in my brain, I just can't, for the life of me, comprehend what the hell these ideas are.

To Caerdon, I honestly cannot say. Being that I was already in the presence of two Gods, I can say her energy was a lot.. Different. Or something. She felt "brighter", if that makes sense. Like, referring to a light.
Working with Anubis doesn't feel like I'm standing in the presence of a God. It feels like I'm drawing some type of power from within. This female entity was most certainly outside of my being.

Every time I try to communicate with her, I get overwhelmed by the ideas projected at me, and I usually get knocked out of my trance from it.
I've decided to simply let her presence be, and move on in my path, until I'm actually capable of communicating with her.

If anyone has any ideas based on what I've said so far, especially dealing with the whole letter 'M' thing (which for some reason, is very significant), let me know here.
I'll make an effort to check for responses more often.
Yeah there's a few types of entities that I know whom communicate solely in that manner. I can understand how...overwhelming it can be when bombarded with a lot of compactual concepts all at once. You just gotta kind of let them drift through/around you as you grasp the key concepts.
The entities that I know that communicate solely like that though are generally beings whom haven't had too much contact with human minds and/or are quite ancient.
Hmm... there's a few that work with some deities, they aren't servant types like Angels, but somewhat similar. As far as I know they don't have any names for what they are which, considering how they communicate, isn't too surprising (how do you come up with a word to call something that conveys so many concepts at once?)

Anyways, if she isn't one of those entities, there's a Minoan Snake Goddess that I found online. There isn't a name or anything that I've found, not too much information, it's just based off of some figurines that archeologists excavated.

Here's a wikipedia link about her(you'll want to do some real independent research as, after all, it's wikipedia, so the accuracy of the information should always be suspect)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_sn ... _figurines

But yeah, it would explain the M and snakes and such. Either that or she was a Naga. [tongue]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

It's before sleep so I can't manage too detailed a response.

I looked at that link and the lower dress of the middle statue is similar to what I spoke of when saying she was adorned with lots of flair and such (or whatever words I used at the time.)
Though, from what I remember, she did look quite modest, unlike the statues.

Also, I don't do very much 'direct' spirit work.. So I'm out of my zone.
Forgive my cellular typos.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Haelos wrote:It's before sleep so I can't manage too detailed a response.

I looked at that link and the lower dress of the middle statue is similar to what I spoke of when saying she was adorned with lots of flair and such (or whatever words I used at the time.)
Though, from what I remember, she did look quite modest, unlike the statues.

Also, I don't do very much 'direct' spirit work.. So I'm out of my zone.
Forgive my cellular typos.
Honestly? I don't do alot of work with spirits either. I'll "talk" with them when I come across them. But I don't actively seek them out or evoke them.
However, because I do work and build spells is using similar conceptual practices, it is easier for me to communicate in that fashion.

As for the statues, atleast now you can have something to ask her next time you meet with her and try to establish her identity.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Also consider that she may not be a named or documented deity. She may be a saint, guide or elevated ancestor just letting you know she's around.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

the_spiral wrote:Also consider that she may not be a named or documented deity. She may be a saint, guide or elevated ancestor just letting you know she's around.
Yeah, this was more the thoughts I had in mind, from the very start. I wouldn't begin to know where to start looking for better information on these entities though.
Her presence really closed out the journey for me. It was interesting, to say the least. I'm still not anywhere closer to finding my answers, yet I'm going further each time.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

It took me a while, but I think I found her name. Turns out it was an Egyptian deity, I just can't find much info about her/it.
Had a longer post, but it was becoming jumbled. Decided to keep it short.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

What Egyptian deity is she? I'll admit my knowledge of Egyptian Deities is sorely lacking, only really knowing the main ones.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Caerdon wrote:What Egyptian deity is she? I'll admit my knowledge of Egyptian Deities is sorely lacking, only really knowing the main ones.
One of her many known names is Mehen.
Since being able to properly invoke her, I've learned that she's also at least three other well known entities, under different names and ideas. Not all of them female.

To invoke her, carve her name into a talisman or fetish and perform the usual "dedication" rites, using whatever your common invocational method is, except exchanging her name, and offering general wellness to the Naga and Gods..

Her name is written as MN Neter.
M is the symbol of Ma'at, the backwards feather; N is the River flowing.
Neter is the symbol of the Godforms, usually depicted as the Pharaoh. It's also seen as the symbol of a cloth bound to a pole.
She also has the symbol of a coiled snake in her name, but I'm unsure how to pronounce that part. I think it might just lend credence or emphasis to the Neter symbol, but I can't be sure.

I've shared what I can. Hopefully, should you need her, you'll find what you need from my words.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Return to “Help!”