Summoning Anubis

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Snowywulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Summoning Anubis

Post by Snowywulf »

So for my own personal highly valid reasons which I do not wish to divulge I need to summon Anubis, I need to produce as complete a physical manifestation as possible. I have searched very hard and cannot find complete information. I am highly aware of the risks, which I am prepared to take and still wish to proceed. What I have so far which may or may not be correct is that I would need a summoning circle with his name written in it what else is required I do not know. Please share any and all information which may be of relevance. I thank you for your highly appreciated co operation.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Summoning Anubis

Post by the_spiral »

I'm curious about where you found that information. There's lots of conflicting information out there but in my opinion you can't "summon" him like a Goetic as he is not bound to this plane. You can invite or invoke his influence through rites of devotion. And if he wants to manifest in physical form, he will. But this is not the type of being who can be constrained by an evocation circle or compelled to manifest.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

I'm with The Spiral, He's a god, very different "hierarchy" than spirits. you may "give orders" to spirits/demons, to gods you pray, you ask, you say "pretty please?" [wink]
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

There are a metric fuck-ton of home made invocations to Anubis - go check Google; 60,500 hits alone on the search 'invoking Anubis'. I agree with the_spiral and WillowDarkWytch too myself, whoever told you that you can summon a god into a circle both doesn't understand what you even use the circle for in evocation, or really know anything about Kemetic Orthodoxy.

I'd look into this source of information. I haven't read it in detail myself, but I'd trust the site more than some of the crazy messed up random crap I found plastered across other forums, and the equally as insane invocation that involved standing on one leg and barking like a dog [crazy]

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2256
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

Snowywulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Snowywulf »

Well at this point I'm extremely desperate surely there should be a way to physically summon him? If what you say is true and invoking him could allow him to manifest if he so chooses then I might give that a try but it would be an evocation I want and not some home made bullshit. Any relevant information for that?

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Why are you so desperate to PHYSICALY summon Him????

It doesn't make sense at all. If you need something, there are spirits that may be evoked to solve your problems, there are spirits, angels, deities that can be summoned, call upon, prayed to, to ask help and solve your "desperate problem", but being desperate only to try to make a god manifest physicaly? it doesn't make sense and it's out of serious working.

Deities and gods may "appear" to you in dreams, or manifest "themselves" through other forms, but they are NOT compelled to do so, and won't, be the deity or god of any culture, they're above certain things.

If you are more clear about your goals, we can advice you better. Because "for my own personal highly valid reasons" is not good enough for me, your "highly valid personal reason" could be "I need to prove my friends that magick does exist so I will make Anubis manifest.. blah blah blah" And that's not even close to valid, not for me

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Snowywulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Snowywulf »

You may not understand and would probably be disinclined to help me if I told you but it's personal stuff, not trying to solve a problem per se and not trying to prove anything to anyone but I need him, and him specifically.

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

Snowywulf wrote:Well at this point I'm extremely desperate surely there should be a way to physically summon him? If what you say is true and invoking him could allow him to manifest if he so chooses then I might give that a try but it would be an evocation I want and not some home made bullshit. Any relevant information for that?
I thought I gave you 'relevant information' when I gave you the link above? It sounds like you just want someone to give you a quick fix and you want to be able to summon Anubis with no effort, like you are going to call him up on the phone and tell him to come hang out with you?

That book I linked you to will give you the information you need to begin working with the pantheon, and will allow you to safely build up to summoning the god you seek. There is no magick wand that you can wave, or skype address to the Kemetic gods - magick doesn't work like that, you have to put in time and effort to make it work.

In case you missed it, here is the link again - http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2256
(Count) = 0

Snowywulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Snowywulf »

Oh I missed that will look at it closer I gave it a skim and it looked like something I already read

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Why are you interested in summoning me?

I suggest you research what a "spirit" really is,
I also recommend you figure out what they mean by the: "Afterlife".
Furthermore - Do your homework on chaos magick.
And lastly... Try to understand how your chakras work.

Then once you know enough - ... If you can preform a spell that can alter social events,
Then we'll talk. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Snowywulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Snowywulf »

I'm sorry, what? Did you just claim to be Anubis? Can you provide proof for this as I'm skeptical.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Proof is out the window, and over the rainbow, with reason.
But although reason has been transcended,
you can still use it, to a degree. I do.
Extrapolation also works quite well.

Skeptical...is that what you call it?
Funny girl,

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Snowywulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Snowywulf »

If you believe he is Anubis I would askhow you arrived at this conclusion. And what makes you so sure I am female?

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Although I have already settled this via p.m.

I will cut to the chase here.

Beast1333: "We are children of the Sun".
I would agree.
We have 7 chakras and one of them represents the Sun,
Or a connection to it.

And as for Our literal Sun,
We have given it many personalities.
One of them you all know "Jesus".
Another personality is: "Ra",
Or "Anubis".
E.t.c.

There is no such thing as ghosts or gods.

There is just you and your SubConscious and UnConscious minds.

One of those two minds provides hallucinatory experiences that may appear magical or spiritual,
But remains subjective.

And just so y'all know,
Spirits are not ghosts - they are simply memories of a person or shall I say... Personalities.
a special attitude or frame of mind <the money-making spirit was for a time driven back — J. A. Froude>
b : the feeling, quality, or disposition characterizing something <undertaken in a spirit of fun>
Now getting back on track,
What I am trying to say is that you can be anybody,
And your subconscious or unconscious will reinforce to you your beliefs.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

Snowywulf wrote:If you believe he is Anubis I would askhow you arrived at this conclusion. And what makes you so sure I am female?
He's not Anubis, and yes - people are being dickheads again. There's a triangle button with an exclamation mark in it on all posts - that's so you can report people for abusive comments and preaching. You might want to report posts like this because they are, at the very least, completely ridiculous.

I can see now why this forum is so dead - it's full of roleplayers and trolls. This forum is going the same way that other forums have gone before, and how OF even went itself a while back when it eventually got killed off and sold to Vashta.

Blah... I've had enough of this place, I'm going to go find somewhere else.
(Count) = 0

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Count Zero wrote:Blah... I've had enough of this place, I'm going to go find somewhere else.
And yet you keep coming back.

Repeated dramatic flouncing and posting word salad nonsense are equal displays of immaturity. As occultists we should be better than this.

Thread closed.

(And OP I've worked with Anubis before, just so this thread isn't a complete waste of time I'm happy to send you some simple directions for contacting him through PM. However as everyone here mentioned, there is no guaranteed way to evoke deities to physical manifestation. They pretty much do what they want and may be offended by Solomonic-style commanding methods used to summon demons or similar entities.)
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Help!”