Under Attack (Please Help)

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Under Attack (Please Help)

Post by chowderpope »

A very serious allegation has been falsely made against one of my family members, and a legal battle is ensuing. I want to help but I feel powerless. I would love to attack the people who have falsely accused them, and protect my family member. They are doing a lot of damage, to many people's lives, for selfish reasons. If you can help me, PM me and I can give you more detail. I don't want to post too much of the specifics publicly here.

I don't practice regularly so I don't think I could have any kind of powerful impact on the situation, but if anyone could advise me or help me, that would be greatly appreciated.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Under Attack (Please Help)

Post by Desecrated »

Give love and support to your family members.
If you don't know what your doing, mixing in magic can make the situation a lot worse and a lot more complicated.
Don't hate your opponents, love your team.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Thank you for the advice. If it's dangerous to hex and curse the enemy I'll avoid that. I assume it will be safe to pray and send protection to my family?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:Thank you for the advice. If it's dangerous to hex and curse the enemy I'll avoid that. I assume it will be safe to pray and send protection to my family?
Absolutely.

If you want to take it a step further you might even cleanse or do some other form of banishing spell to get rid of the negativity surrounding them.
But adding good energy is almost always the best thing. "It doesn't matter how dark the room is, A single candle brings light."

Return to “Help!”