[Astral Entity Attack] Disturbing Astral Occurences

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

[Astral Entity Attack] Disturbing Astral Occurences

Post by Archy Mor »

I just moved into a new house in a new city. I live in Israel.
First of all I've got to say that in my old appartment i've been pulled to the astral many times but the beings attacking me were very weak compared to this one(in the second story).

The first encounter: 5/5/2016

After a few enters and exits on the astral -
I become conscious and aware of myself in the astral, I’m in the abyss, total darkness all around.
I’m floating aimlessly, after a failed attemt to visualize a different place to be in I did what I don’t usually do(I am aware of new age deceptions and astral parasites etc.) I decided to call upon my spirit guides(?) So I say: “My spirit Guide are you here?” some moments later a grey shadow starts to appear in my vision line moving from left to right. Then a small white dot appears becoming increadingly larger. Then I feel a very gentle touch in my hands, like windy/spirit hands touching both of mine and dragging me slowly out of the darkness to the dot of light. I begin to recognize a face, an old mans face with big distinct wrinckled lines on the chicks mainly, somewhat resembling a dried out tree. Almost looks like an old Robert deniro. with a smikr on his face he looks at me, in the space which began as a white dot now is a space of shining white light. He looks at me and says “I’m not your spirit guide, But I’ll say this(the smirk never escapes his face) – You will live for a long time, very long, till the 34th century you’ll live. But when you die, I will come for you and you will die in great sufferings” after he finishes his sentence darkness begins to suck me in again and envelope me, the light begins to shrink to increasingly smaller dot of white light. As I descend I ask something of him but I don’t remember what and he answers to me but I don’t remember what…

Second Encounter with an attacking entity: 9.5.2016 (4days later)

Some days I feel tired more then usual…as if by some influence I’m being pulled to the dream state(astral).
And when I begin to fall asleep I intuitivly know that it will happen.
Today was one of those days.

As soon as I begin to dose off I start to hear this noise in my head(But it is no different then any other type of astral travel I usually hear a sound, concentrate on it and as it becomes louder at some point silence occurs and I pop out of the body) But here it serves as an indicator that I’m no longer in physicallity. Without losing consciousness from awake to sleep. I can’t fall asleep…I’m pulled to the astral and I’m in my bed everything is dark and immedielly some entity starts to attack me.
The places it touches I become paralysed…If I don’t fight it then I start feeling intense energetic uncomftrable and even painfull sensetion mainly in specific parts of the body…like the base of the spine, under my armpit the back etc. With the parts of my body that still can move I try to fight off this force…It doesn’t feel like a complete physical being but it clearly has distinct parts which I can discern when I’m fighting it…I could feel it’s head and its arms grabing and pulling me…sometimes It’s hard as a rock and I can’t move it with my arm…like energetic berrier in the shape of a human body although the times I could hit his head and it was slightly difformed…I don’t know.

The scenario goes something like this:
I fight it for long periods of time 5-10 minutes in my perception. then I sort of dose off but remember everything and I’m in the bed again. I stand up and again we begin this fight…this goes on for 5-10 times in a raw…sometimes it tries to mess with me. So when I dose off and in the bed again I start to hear “real world” sounds…people in my house speaking sounds of cars…as if I’m awake and back to reality(which I can’t do cause I’m stuck there) No darkness…everything seems normal…but to me(I’ve been fooled like this a few times before so I seem to develope some intuitive feeling that something isn’t right.) Anyway I came down to the kitchen and tried to slide my hand through a baloon to confirm that it’s not reality yet, and as soon as I started to concentrate on it everything faded back to darkness and I’m in the bed again standing up and fighting this force.

During the fights I would after a while get really annoyed so I start to use my deeper voice…using some words to try and scare or ward off this thing and at times the voice that comes out of me wasn’t mine…it was very ditorted like a demon is speaking through me(I’m not relligious in anyway I’m just saying that it’s the best I can describe it). But then after a few fights like that everytime I tried to speak, this thing would pass its hand in front of my throuat and I immedietly become unable to speak or produce any sound…as the fight continues I become more and more paralysed then I fade of…reset back to the bed and again we go…
so after a few hours there in the last fight I got frustrated and exloded internally…squezed my brain real hard and finally manages to wake up for real, but almost drifted back. I set in meditation for an hour and I decided that I want to go back…was sleepy anyway..I knew in my bones that it’s gonna happen again but I wanted to try and win the fight or prove something to myself or whatever…curioucity got the best of me plus I really was tired…like I didn’t sleep at all…

So as soon as I started to drift again the sound, the indicator that I’ve crossed over, without losing consciousness. Again my bed I stand up and darkness and this being starts to attack me again…and again it lasted for a few hours untill I came back to reallity and I’m writing this 1 hour later.

Similar things happened it the past but then I could easily return to the body by squeezing my brain hard…this time it took severe intensity and I was stuck for hours unable to sleep or escape or wake up.

I want to know how to fight those things. Every spiritual movement out there claims that we are stronger then the acrhons the inorganic beings or whatever it is that is there to keep us inslaved and traped…So why did I feel almost helpless in there? I wasn’t afraid at all, no fear was overcoming me…if anything I was curious and determined to win the fight. I tried everything I could think of. used my voice, declaired my sovreignity and that he has no right to do this to me, tried to banish it, Tried to bright up the room by declaring my intent. But he just silenced me with a simple swipe of his hand…I tried to visualize it burning in flames, put a white and purple shield around myself, Physically punched it and it was like hitting an energy berrier…nothing worked…how can I defeat it?

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: [Astral Entity Attack] Disturbing Astral Occurences

Post by powessy »

hello Archy Mor

What other sites are you on and what topics were you discussing within the last few days. You picked this problem up from someone you were arguing with.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

Not sure what you mean powessy.
I also posted a similar post on secretenergy.com and on starseeds.net if you say you saw it somewhere else.
I didn't discuss anything with anyone the past few weeks.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:Not sure what you mean powessy.
I also posted a similar post on secretenergy.com and on starseeds.net if you say you saw it somewhere else.
I am also a member of starseeds.net I didn't see your post there, I must have missed it. I did not mean to insinuate you arguing, I should have rephrased it and said you had some people interested in your post weather they commented or not it does not matter. When the shadows attach themselves to you they will cause all the problems you are talking about in your post. They are going to do what they do and then they will leave. Normally when they find us we are having problems in life, having problems is why they come it is when your higher self tries to become itself and they will not allow it. When you comment on some topics they will also bring about the shadows like astral projections or obes and they like people here a lot.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:Not sure what you mean powessy.
I also wanted to give out this link to my latest video one that i think will help you understand some of the things you are experiencing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EslRMb9glQQ

Powessy

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

Very interesting video powessy, I watched it one time but i'll watch again before I'll post this reply.
I just want to get a better grasp on the concepts you're using.

The things the gnostics call the archons, hindus larvas and carlos castaneda called them flyers, are those the things you're reffering to as the shadows/angel?

From what I gathered from my search. is in simple terms something like this. We have a unconscious in which stored all our individualities from past lives on earth or elsewhere. We have all our experiece and knowledge in this storage. We have all our thoughts that in time became thought forms which took the form of demons and angels based on individual belief systems. this thing contains all our different aspects, with which we need to come to some sort of agreement and those which are far gone and beyond repair we need to get rid of somehow or heal or whatever term you want to use.
Then we have the higher mind/Self which lies beyond all that and is "clean" , untouched by matter, gross energies.
It sends a part of itself into "being" and this part, us, got stuck in the endless cycle of birth and rebirth untill it finds its way back to this Higher mind after it gathered new knowledge and experience. but we can't do that cause our minds and psyche are inflitrated by the mind parasites/shadows/archons/larvas/flyers. Who feed of our energy and keep us here clueless of who we are, and maintaining the system as it is, worsing the situation as much as they can to make it harder and harder to achieve wholness.

What is the tree man? I didn't quit get that. Is it the "me" outside the higher mind? or is it me inside the higher mind before coming to existence or physicallity? and if it is the latter then, are you saying that something can really exist when it forms to matter? there must be existence beyond physical form which does not strive to become physical. It cannot be that every being strives to come to physical existence. please explain this part too cause I think that I didn't understand what you were trying to say rly.

When you explain the concept of the "Launch cast" you say it has many souls within it. I thought it is analogic to our higher mind but then you say that it has a higher mind inside of it. can you explain this a little?
Then the "Himself"

The concept of "Himself" isn't it the shadow himslef? I don't get why you separated and created this concept.

What about beings that are self realized and not part of our psyche. What part do they play? can they enter our psyche. in other words. Can we meet them on the lower or higher astral planes or in the dream spaces?
Or the questions is not, can they. But rather, do they bother?

To be honest I thought at first that the video will be on some side of the pole. too new agie or too occult, but you seem very grounded and the info is balanced nicely and the main concept is what I thought as well. But the details... I can't yet grasp some concepts and ideas that you're trying to convey.

i'll post this now. I'll think about it some more. Thanks powessy.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:Very interesting video powessy, I watched it one time but i'll watch again before I'll post this reply.
I just want to get a better grasp on the concepts you're using.

The things the gnostics call the archons, hindus larvas and carlos castaneda called them flyers, are those the things you're reffering to as the shadows/angel?
They are all the same thing just with many different thoughts that create our experiences with them. There are millions of people and each person perceives the same things different most of the time through their senses and there abilities to discern the unseen. We have a lot of MAYA going on, we are all in the dark and seeing snakes, gods, twin flames, astral parasites, Jinn, shadows, angels and flyers. I am not blind to them and see them in there true form in the veil, so I have a little better understand of how they are put together and how they effect us. There is only one thing in the veil effecting all of us, i just find it easier to call them shadows as this is how they would appear to many. In the astral they can take on other forms then shadows and this is why we have so may different theories of them
Archy Mor wrote: From what I gathered from my search. is in simple terms something like this. We have a unconscious in which stored all our individualities from past lives on earth or elsewhere. We have all our experiece and knowledge in this storage. We have all our thoughts that in time became thought forms which took the form of demons and angels based on individual belief systems. this thing contains all our different aspects, with which we need to come to some sort of agreement and those which are far gone and beyond repair we need to get rid of somehow or heal or whatever term you want to use.
Then we have the higher mind/Self which lies beyond all that and is "clean" , untouched by matter, gross energies.
It sends a part of itself into "being" and this part, us, got stuck in the endless cycle of birth and rebirth untill it finds its way back to this Higher mind after it gathered new knowledge and experience. but we can't do that cause our minds and psyche are inflitrated by the mind parasites/shadows/archons/larvas/flyers. Who feed of our energy and keep us here clueless of who we are, and maintaining the system as it is, worsing the situation as much as they can to make it harder and harder to achieve wholness.
This problem is more then just keeping you from becoming yourself you can look for the other 3 videos I made in the just past few weeks they tell how all this came to be and why, just type my user name into youtube and you will find them. it is the shadows that are doing this to everyone but they are not doing it alone they were created to do this. In my next video I am going to talk about my voices and other that hear voices to try to explain how I have come to understand all of this.

Archy Mor wrote: What is the tree man? I didn't quit get that. Is it the "me" outside the higher mind? or is it me inside the higher mind before coming to existence or physicallity? and if it is the latter then, are you saying that something can really exist when it forms to matter? there must be existence beyond physical form which does not strive to become physical. It cannot be that every being strives to come to physical existence. please explain this part too cause I think that I didn't understand what you were trying to say rly.
A treemend is the soul itself it is are first form before we become ourselves. Think of every life form no matter how small having a treemend it holds or instructions on how to become ourselves again in each life time. You are an allowed soul so your treemend will say " I need to become myself again" and it will do just that. if your higher self never forms inside of your treemend then it is only these instructions that will be carried out. The shadows make sure you can not become yourself so you are just pushed back into the reincarnation cycle. In ever life time you will pick up another treemend to store memories in but the shadows make sure they wipe these out also. You have three parts of your soul the part inside of you from birth I call this "yourself", the treemend which is empty at birth because of the shadows/flyers and then the higher self that never forms because the shadows just wipe it out every time it tries. If you think of it the treemends are part of everything and it is this that creates our realities as it is everything together as observers inside of world soul objects inside of god. The treemend is existence before physical form but is created at birth from a single drop of blood when worlds are formed.
Archy Mor wrote: When you explain the concept of the "Launch cast" you say it has many souls within it. I thought it is analogic to our higher mind but then you say that it has a higher mind inside of it. can you explain this a little?
Then the "Himself"
The loungecast, is alien to this world meaning it can never be born here, this then creates the command "I cannot become myself" You can only become what your treemend is, human is human, A dog will be a dog, You can not become something you are not. When we are born we will keep taking on a new treemend to add to the other lives we have lived growing bigger in each lifetime. The lounge cast is a soul that had been born thousands of times in his worlds. They removed all of these souls to make him and added human souls within him in a knot and they just become him since he had already become himself at one time in his past. The loungecast is then placed inside of a baby angel that has never been born to a world and it's instructions are it needs to become something all the time but yet can not because of the lounge cast a carrot in front of the horse.

Himself is an angel from a world that most likely died at some time and their instruction is "I can not become something again". Himself is what i would refer to as the devil he is mostly aware of what is happening and is the one that is instructing the baby angel on how to become you or erase your higher self. Himself is your nightmares he is the worst thing and is pure hate and evil.
Archy Mor wrote: The concept of "Himself" isn't it the shadow himslef? I don't get why you separated and created this concept.
The angel is good the outer treemend and himself is evil there is a very clear separation in the two. I hear their vices and can see how they are put together I just have a time trying to figure out their exact positions within each other.
Archy Mor wrote: What about beings that are self realized and not part of our psyche. What part do they play? can they enter our psyche. in other words. Can we meet them on the lower or higher astral planes or in the dream spaces?
Or the questions is not, can they. But rather, do they bother?
The shadows keep everything from becoming anything here. The shadows blocked Gaias mind making it impossible for anything to become itself here on earth. We are not just in this space we are inside of her also, this is confusing but we exist on many plains and i do not mean astral plains. there are many frequencies within this dimension and then there are many dimensions Gaia has never become herself so we have never moved beyond this point.

To be honest I thought at first that the video will be on some side of the pole. too new agie or too occult, but you seem very grounded and the info is balanced nicely and the main concept is what I thought as well. But the details... I can't yet grasp some concepts and ideas that you're trying to convey.

i'll post this now. I'll think about it some more. Thanks powessy.[/quote]

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

Ok. So how do we break out of these layers of darkness and confusion then?
You say no one yet succeded to become his higher self. Cause they wipe it out everytime we try.
How we brake the cycle?
Is astral projection is always bad? or is there a way to use it for our advantage?
Are you saying that we will never be able to remember our past lives? you say the shadows wipe it clean every life time.
So even if the higher self will form itself inside of the treemend it will only be able to remember this life?

I'll watch the other videos today.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:Ok. So how do we break out of these layers of darkness and confusion then?
This is what i am doing, by pulling apart the shadows and not releasing them back into the veil, once they are here i remove everything in them to allow them to become themselves only. there are hundreds if not thousands of souls trapped inside of each shadow, each of these parts are pulled apart and then placed inside of another treemend separated nothing is inside of anything else. [/quote]
Archy Mor wrote: You say no one yet succeded to become his higher self. Cause they wipe it out everytime we try.
How we brake the cycle?
The cycle can only be broken once the shadows are gone. I am not doing this alone I have those on the outside of me making this happen others from other places insuring this is being done. Once the shadows are gone there will be others coming here in time to work within Gaia to help but this has to be done first. The son put things into place to insure nothing could ever become itself here that is not from here.
Archy Mor wrote: Is astral projection is always bad? or is there a way to use it for our advantage?
The problem is that our higher selves need to enter into us into our bodies and stay inside of us to keep the shadows from doing this. When the higher mind starts to figure things out it is like a child it does not realize this world exists or even that we exist. The treemend is a 3d matrix, our higher mind and the higher minds of all the things inside of the shadows can create some really cool experiences. You can gain some information from them but they are living in a world that only exists in hundreds of memories together. Astral projection just means they found you trying to become yourself and they are here to wipe out your higher self again. When you hear singing this is also a good sign they are inside of you already. If you can find the words to the songs they sing you can change them and talk to them this way just find the frequency in your mind to do this. I am going to remove everyone of them but it will take time to find them in all these places online.
Archy Mor wrote: Are you saying that we will never be able to remember our past lives? you say the shadows wipe it clean every life time.
This has many variables. Lets say you have lived ten life times, you then have ten treemends together this tells me how many lives you have lived. In each treemend you become you in, you could have some fragments of your past life times or the past life times of something else that became you in one of your previous lives. These other treemends that become you they can be used to record your lifetimes once you understand yourself. Take a person with schizophrenia, they can hear any where from 1 to 20 voices all the time. When the shadow comes it will place a soul inside of one of their treemends that will keep that persons higher self from becoming themselves there. the soul they use has very few memories but it is possible they will get copied over into there treemend at some point. Now here is the thing an allowed soul that is going to be reborn nothing can remain inside of it when it is being born so these pieces are removed or will leave at that point. All the treemends will have to have the commands they can become something again, or they can become something, and these pieces they use say they can not become something again so they must leave. As a baby we are free of them until later in life when we start to ask questions again and they find us, and endless cycle.
Archy Mor wrote: So even if the higher self will form itself inside of the treemend it will only be able to remember this life?

yes, I do not want to step on the toes of people that say they have memories of past lifetimes but if they do the only memories they will find will be badly done memories. I try to think of this often and can only figure that the memories before death may survive if our death is full of torment and anguish, or one that is fast and unpredictable like an accident.

Powessy

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

Its interesting, but confusing.
I thought of shadows as beings inside of us and you said it also. But now you say that we are inside of the shadows.
which is it? I'm still trying to figure out the proportions of all these concepts and who or what is in what and where they all stand comapred to each other..

My awakening began in April 6 2014, I remember this day cause that's when I had my first astral projection.
I was feeling like shit, emotionally physically hurting. couldn't physically breath cause of all the tension on my chest and stomach and the muscles unable to relax. I'm saying this cause I started to whip like an ass hole and crying to some higher power to relieve me from this pain. I even said something like this: "I forfit my free will, take it away and take the pain with it." after that I layed down and I don't know how much time have passed, but I came to my senses only when my body started rising up to the ceiling I was frightened but in my mind I tried to stay calm and see what happenes. Then I just floated and did some telekenisis tricks with the coffe cups in my room, I was excited. In the end something pulled me back to bed and I heared a thousand female voices like an angel choir whispering all around me in a worried tone.
Then the voices smoothly faded and without any consciousness loss I just understood that I'm in real world. I stood up and wrote it down the time was 3:13. since then I've had something like 400+ obe/lucid/APs. mostly APs.

After this for a month and a half I felt like a superhuman. Didn't sleep for days, woke up without the morning sickness. sharp, collected. confidence levels were out of this world. all the pains and muscle tensions, gone.
emotional turmoil not only gone but replaced with like I said incredible confidence and optimism.
With all that I wanted to test my will power so I quit smoking, watching TV, eating meat and bad foods...and many other bad habbits in a metter of weeks. still holding untill today...plus other things which are not ralevent right now.

But after the month and a half 2 months period comes a day, that all of the worries all the pain the cramps the tension everything comes back twofold. But now I have to tools and knowledge. so I started to build myself up through yoga meditation physical activities and reading methaphisical literature. I'm in a good place right now. But those things started to mess with me more then ever.

My experiences not always bad, sometimes they're good. But in the begining they were neutral. I was the only one in them .just tried to learn how to fly or concentrate to not be pulled back to the body. like a training, without a trainer.
Now they come and start to suck my energy...the base of the spine and under the right armpit is where I feel it the most If I don't resist. The feeling is unberable in some cases.

I don't like it, but I don't want to avoid it. I want to understand it better and I want to fight.
So I guess what i'm trying to say is how can I help?
How do you take them out? is there a technique?
How can I check all those things you're talking about? Those concepts are hard to grasp without experiencing them.
I need to see it to undrestand it.

Here is another question...I usually know when I have an OBE, but sometimes the astral portrays itself as if I'm out of body...many times have I been fooled by false awakenings. Is there a way to know for sure? a bulletproof method to check it?

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

I failed to get one point across in my awakening paragraph. Why did they show me the astral and healed me and gave me that energy. It only have set me on this path. Which is the opposite of what they want. If not that experience I would be smoking my brains out and drinking my feelings away. Maybe there are good guys out there that are trying to help to some people. Those who maybe figured this thing out. If it was the shadows then it makes no sense at all.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:Its interesting, but confusing.
I thought of shadows as beings inside of us and you said it also. But now you say that we are inside of the shadows.
which is it? I'm still trying to figure out the proportions of all these concepts and who or what is in what and where they all stand comapred to each other..
In the drawing I show on my video of the angel, himself and the loungecast it is all treemends and higher selves in these worlds. Since your soul is an allowed you would have become the higher mind of an angel. Angels start worlds and they just keep allowing things and becoming things until they are to this point of reason in which they will allow themselves to be born so they can find and figure themselves out in each life time. When you die, yourself your lower soul will be pulled up into your treemend and you will just move on to another lifetime. The reaon thisw was done was to allow the angels to beomcve themselves and not yourself if this makes sense. If you were to become yourself inside of yourself then you would be able to become something inside of yourself to do and be many more things but you would be yourself and this was not to be allowed.

When you are having an astral projection you are being pulled into the treemend of the shadow to have these experiences it is not some other dimension, world, plain or anything it is just layers of the shadow and your treemend together. The angel is many times larger than you treemend wise and could carry thousands of you inside of it so when they come you are inside of them. When in these worlds inside of the shadow then they can enter into you as they are the people you see inside of these experiences. It is all treemends first then the astral happens. If you are ever laying in bed and you feel a hair or finger moving on your crown or something like a worm it is the treemend of the angel on your head and it is trying to become yourself and itself together.

Archy Mor wrote: Here is another question...I usually know when I have an OBE, but sometimes the astral portrays itself as if I'm out of body...many times have I been fooled by false awakenings. Is there a way to know for sure? a bulletproof method to check it?
I know this is hard for any to understand but if you are having a obe you will be out of body. You should be able to look back and see yourself laying in bed if not you are in the astral. If you are looking for this they will trick you so look for things in your room that are always there nothing should be out of place. An obe is your soul walking in the veil it is exactly like this world but hidden.

Powessy

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:I failed to get one point across in my awakening paragraph. Why did they show me the astral and healed me and gave me that energy. It only have set me on this path. Which is the opposite of what they want. If not that experience I would be smoking my brains out and drinking my feelings away. Maybe there are good guys out there that are trying to help to some people. Those who maybe figured this thing out. If it was the shadows then it makes no sense at all.
There is a piece I have not shared in my videos yet or explained clearly. There is one more thing out there worse than the shadow I call it a sparteil. They are not trying to help you they are trying to become you and they are seeking immortality by doing this. The shadows were the sons problem, the sparteil are a whole other game altogether they are a shadow 1000 and they are inside of every allowed soul on earth becoming you. In the last 8 years the sparteil attacked and found every allowed soul on the planet, this is why you woke up they are the reason for the things you experienced. Here is the kicker, the sparteil needed you to become yourself inside of your body so they could copy you the shadows do not want to do this they want to become themselves and not you. The sparteil needed to erase the commands in it's treemend to be the same as ours so they had to become us first. Once they become us they will then become themselves pulling you inside of yourself a living hell to watch your body walking away and your not in control of it anymore. this will not last long they will connect you to the knot and you will forget all about your life and what you were in only minutes. The sparteil is connected different, the angels higher mind is knotted inside of the loungecast so you will become a book on it's library shelf to enter into you at any time it needs to. As long as the sparteil is not aware of anything they are removing the shadows first and then the sparteil will be removed. This is not an easy problem and it involves at least 40 worlds other then ours.

Powessy

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

sparteil huh. Now that's just a whole different level of fucked up.
So you explained us the theory, and I gave it my best to try and understand it. Can't say I totaly understand it or believe it. There is something in it that's for sure. It correlates with historic facts and resonates with me on some level.
But how about the practical. Now, only we are talking but many are listening.
So tell us how can we become the bookshelf and not the book.
How do we prevent shadows from wiping our memory and how do we go about those sparteil you are talking about.

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

Give us some tools to fight them. You say you're handling these shadows. and some people are helping you.
Give us something so we can clean out our shadows ourselves.
For example. Next time im pulled by one of them to the astrals or inside them or whatever.
What do I do? I tried some things myself but the best I can do is in some cases brake the paralysis and wake myself up.
Some days I can't sleep cause the second i drift off I'm being pulled there and they start to harass me.
I'm annoyed by that. Very much annoyed by that.
The last one would pass his hand across my throat and I would lose the ability to produce any sound.
It makes me angry. help me out. give me some practical tools to counter them.
Those new agers tell me to send them love. I respond by asking them if they are able to send someone love whilst being butt raped by some ass hole.

Your adiology seem very dark to me. I don't want to say polarized. Your overall view is pretty balanced. But I don't think that there are only evil outhere. Only bad and then worse. And everybody is so greedy and needy it seems. Where is evil there must be good, it's just common sense. One of the hermetic principles. I guess you say that it shouldn't be this way and along the way something got messed up and we ended up this way. in this particular situation. But there must be if not good but atleast some beings with messiah complex that try to reach us and help somehow.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:Give us some tools to fight them. You say you're handling these shadows. and some people are helping you.
Give us something so we can clean out our shadows ourselves.
For example. Next time im pulled by one of them to the astrals or inside them or whatever.
What do I do? I tried some things myself but the best I can do is in some cases brake the paralysis and wake myself up.
Some days I can't sleep cause the second i drift off I'm being pulled there and they start to harass me.
I'm annoyed by that. Very much annoyed by that.
The last one would pass his hand across my throat and I would lose the ability to produce any sound.
It makes me angry. help me out. give me some practical tools to counter them.
Those new agers tell me to send them love. I respond by asking them if they are able to send someone love whilst being butt raped by some ass hole.

Your adiology seem very dark to me. I don't want to say polarized. Your overall view is pretty balanced. But I don't think that there are only evil outhere. Only bad and then worse. And everybody is so greedy and needy it seems. Where is evil there must be good, it's just common sense. One of the hermetic principles. I guess you say that it shouldn't be this way and along the way something got messed up and we ended up this way. in this particular situation. But there must be if not good but atleast some beings with messiah complex that try to reach us and help somehow.
This problem has nothing to do with anything other than control, we mean nothing to them. Our treemends tell us how to become something again and it is this programming they want to control. Not everything in the shadows are bad or evil only the one controlling it "himself or herself". The asshole that keeps grabbing you is himself. I can remove the sparteil and the shadow from you this is no problem but the next time you have problems with something another one will come along maybe worse or better then the one you have now. The son was the creator of this problem he made it so nothing could enter into gaia without becoming part of this problem and i have seen enough of them in others/aliens inside of the shadows to know this is the truth. All this new age stuff is bull shit, love, majik, channeled messages, archangels, all religions they are all distractions for all the things happening in the back ground to keep everyone going in circles asking questions.

Next time you are in one of their astral projections try to say "I need to become myself only" This should kick you out of the angels or himself. The sleep paralysis is another story and you have to trust me on this do not fight it, relax fully into the sleep paralysis I have had thousands of these experiences and this works for me every time. When he is touching you he is touching your higher self body and not your physical body here but you are connected as one. The higher self has commands it understands but you would need to understand them also. I will place your higher self inside of you today if you want to try this, it will make your experiences different with the shadows and you will become yourself inside of yourself but you will have shadows come more often. As you start to become yourself you will be able to feel them differently, i have only done this for two other people to watch them and to see how they are dealing with it and communicate with them daily, they seem fine as long as the shadows don't get to badly done. You want to understand them and you want to do something about them then this would be in my abilities to do. If you are interested in doing this then I will help you to see the truth and to fight back.

Powessy

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

My conclusions exzactly so far. We have the new age and the occult. both polls. Both ideologies created and maintained by the system. The first group resonates with the weak fragile people who was abused in childhood and are soft and sensitive.
They badly want to feel they are so special. Here to raise vibrations and bring love and light bull shit.

The others think very highly of themselves, never fit in society. socially alianated. Butt hurt and resentfull.
They want power and control cause the're ego maniacs who need those things to finally feel that they are truly better then all the rest of the simple mugles. the sheep. yet they are the sheep. just on a different farm.

They play with their egos. Pull the right strings. and hook them up. Now they think they're a light warrior or a powerful sorcerer. Wraping their minds around idiologies which were created by the ones they think they're fighting against.

Archy Mor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Archy Mor »

I will place your higher self inside of you today if you want to try this, it will make your experiences different with the shadows and you will become yourself inside of yourself but you will have shadows come more often. As you start to become yourself you will be able to feel them differently, i have only done this for two other people to watch them and to see how they are dealing with it and communicate with them daily, they seem fine as long as the shadows don't get to badly done. You want to understand them and you want to do something about them then this would be in my abilities to do. If you are interested in doing this then I will help you to see the truth and to fight back.
Now I don't really know how it works or believe that you're able to do that. But I'm a curious person.
And I created a mindset which wants to to know and understand no matter the risks.
So I guess you need my consent for this?
Let's try this
I give you my consent to place my higher self inside of myself today.

I'm now at work, I mostly sleep in the daytime.
if that is relavent..

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:
I will place your higher self inside of you today if you want to try this, it will make your experiences different with the shadows and you will become yourself inside of yourself but you will have shadows come more often. As you start to become yourself you will be able to feel them differently, i have only done this for two other people to watch them and to see how they are dealing with it and communicate with them daily, they seem fine as long as the shadows don't get to badly done. You want to understand them and you want to do something about them then this would be in my abilities to do. If you are interested in doing this then I will help you to see the truth and to fight back.
Now I don't really know how it works or believe that you're able to do that. But I'm a curious person.
And I created a mindset which wants to to know and understand no matter the risks.
So I guess you need my consent for this?
Let's try this
I give you my consent to place my higher self inside of myself today.

I'm now at work, I mostly sleep in the daytime.
if that is relavent..
It does not matter when you are asleep or awake I have my way to address you. I have already started to remove the shadows from around you and all the other stuff you have picked up in these other sites, you will feel this first and then the pushed thoughts will stop.

I will send you a pm with my email, it is easier to send information back and forth.

Powessy

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Archy Mor wrote:My conclusions exzactly so far. We have the new age and the occult. both polls. Both ideologies created and maintained by the system. The first group resonates with the weak fragile people who was abused in childhood and are soft and sensitive.
They badly want to feel they are so special. Here to raise vibrations and bring love and light bull shit.

The others think very highly of themselves, never fit in society. socially alianated. Butt hurt and resentfull.
They want power and control cause the're ego maniacs who need those things to finally feel that they are truly better then all the rest of the simple mugles. the sheep. yet they are the sheep. just on a different farm.

They play with their egos. Pull the right strings. and hook them up. Now they think they're a light warrior or a powerful sorcerer. Wraping their minds around idiologies which were created by the ones they think they're fighting against.
The shadows love to play these games the more you think you are the more they let you believe it. I hear voices 24/7 but my voices are the voices of the treemends and not the minds inside of them, so all I hear is the programming part and that is it. I studied schizophrenics first when they made it possible for me to hear them, they are one way to see through all of this stuff. Schizophrenics are all these people here but done the worse, it all depends on how badly done you were in trying to become yourself. The more you try to become yourself the more they would wiggle into your mind to keep you lost and confused even if they push you to insanity, they do not care.

Powessy

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

That's quite enough of the mutual mental masturbation/ appreciation society, thanks.
When you comment on some topics they will also bring about the shadows like astral projections or obes and they like people here a lot.
Yessss. We are all duped here and only the genius of Powessy and his constant voices in his head, can save any of us. Ahem.

Powessy, seek medical advice, you need help.

There is a truckload of New Age Garble on this thread, despite you both claiming to despise it and the topic went off whatever track it was originally on some time ago.
My conclusions exzactly so far. We have the new age and the occult. both polls. Both ideologies created and maintained by the system. The first group resonates with the weak fragile people who was abused in childhood and are soft and sensitive.

This is an Occult Forum. Chock full of Occultists, in fact, so it is not the site for you, perhaps, given your beliefs stated above?

Thread closed.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Help!”