Spell Casting Advice Requested

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spell Casting Advice Requested

Post by chowderpope »

I've been reading about correspondences recently, and just set up an altar for myself. I'm going to work on learning the LBRP and Middle Pillar, but after that I wanted to create a spell.

I realized I already had several crystals that correspond with "money" so I decided to cast a spell for that. Although it's cliche to cast a spell for money, I figured it'd be a good start, especially since I have a lot of good materials for it.

I thought I could make a bottle to contain the ingredients so I bought a glass bottle. I have several corresponding ingredients like malachite, green moss agate, jade, chamomile, basil, and I even got some cinnamon because I read on here how powerful it can be.

Now that I have all these ingredients, I'm a bit stumped on how they should be implemented exactly. I'm supposing I would meditate, visualize, consecrate each ingredient with my intent, add each ingredient to the bottle, then finally visualize and declare intent while holding the finished bottle.

Does this sound good or am I way off? Am I missing anything that you would add to that process? This will be my first spell so I would really appreciate some advice.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Spell Casting Advice Requested

Post by Caerdon »

Oh gah, malachite... I HATE carrying that stuff around...

Anyways, people can easily tell you how they would do it and what has worked for them, but the thing about creating a spell, or even working any magick, is that while there are similarities between what people can do and how people do things, it's always different and unique for the actual implementation. It's all on how you yourself translate the intent and magickal workings into the spell, or rather, how it translates through you
How you described on how you are planning on creating the talisman there to hold the spell will work just fine, though be sure to listen to your instincts when doing it. If it feels a bit off or if you feel that you should be doing it a bit differently, then you should explore that.
Personally the only thing that I would add is that you should be holding the idea and intent of what the final completed spell will do in your mind at all time, and that every ingredient you add would be like a puzzle piece being put into it, it's effect being actualized into the overall spell that you are holding in your mind.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Great advice, thanks. Just curious, why do you not like carrying Malachite? I felt a bit off about it at first, but I have grown to like it.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:
Now that I have all these ingredients, I'm a bit stumped on how they should be implemented exactly. I'm supposing I would meditate, visualize, consecrate each ingredient with my intent, add each ingredient to the bottle, then finally visualize and declare intent while holding the finished bottle.
Yeah, that's it.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

chowderpope wrote:Great advice, thanks. Just curious, why do you not like carrying Malachite? I felt a bit off about it at first, but I have grown to like it.
Ah, it's just one of those weird personal reaction things. If I carry a piece of it around on my person for too long it starts making me feel off and a bit sick.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Help!”