any legitimate way to attract money? financial crisis...

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Snowywulf
Forum Member
Forum Member

any legitimate way to attract money? financial crisis...

Post by Snowywulf »

I recently had to move due to living in a situation where my life was in danger. In my new place it's the rent that is killing me. I can hardly afford to eat let alone my other expenses. There should be a way to attract money and improve luck. I need to do both. I understand that people may not wish to share this information due to greed or may share fake, pretend, make believe crap like everything I see on that spells of magic website... but in my case this is about survival. Please share with me anything that may be of relevance, in IM if you would prefer. I need help desperately...

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: any legitimate way to attract money? financial crisis...

Post by Shinichi »

Financial Sorcery, by Jason Miller.

~:Shin:~

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: any legitimate way to attract money? financial crisis...

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

As a healer I've learned that life might be healed in every aspect, physical, mental, spiritual, even romantically and financially. For me, in my experience, magic, religion and spirituality all comes to healing, restoring, repairing, fixing...

You need to heal yourself and your "wallet", THEN use spells and rituals to generate prosperity and abundance. If you don't "fix what's broken" you might end up doing 1000s of spells that won't work or will work weakly and you'll have to be reinforcing and wasteing a lot of energy to get poor results.

Fix yourself :)

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Return to “Help!”