Your Thoughts Are Needed: Magick to Protect Children

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Your Thoughts Are Needed: Magick to Protect Children

Post by SolomonsChild »

Dear Friends,

I am new to the forums here. But, I am an experienced occultist with moderate psychic kinds of abilities. I recently posted my introduction in the intro. I love reading the forums and have read such great advice here. So, that is why I am posting here. This is a long post, but I am going to give the right details. Hopefully, you will give me your best thinking. Feel free to message me privately or post here. I would like to share these experiences and get some support for the work that I am about to do. Basically, I want to know what spirits to work with? I am fine with evocation and magickal attacks. But, I need to be justified in my works and have principle for moving forward with anything that is in congress with the darker forces.

Background:

I have two children that are from a previous marriage (not my only children, but the most important things in the world to me). The woman who I have these children with has now remarried. And their step-father is a monster to them. He has the soul of a snake and the temper of a rabid dog. He is wicked. I am availing myself of the authorities (child protective services, lawyers, courts, etc...), but its never enough to get a change of custody or a plan. I am now going to take this into the spiritual realm.

Here are the things that are very important to know:

1. The step father uses food as a punishment. My children go hungry because new step-dad is a "born again" christian that believes that kids only eat when they act right. I find this appalling. My kids won't tell the child protective workers what they have told me -- because they are afraid and terrified that their new step-dad will lose his temper and beat them.

2. My daughter, who is 13, as a punishment, had her door removed from her bedroom. No privacy. Totally humiliated by the members of the house. Have you ever watched your daughter be pridefully mocked? Her mother does nothing to protect these children. It is awful. I can think of no reason to take a door off a room of a 13 year old girl. (Well, I can think of one reason, and its not nice.)

3. Threats of violence. My children report that they are threatened physically, and I know its only a matter of time before this becomes a reality. I need to find a way to protect them. When an adult says that he will beat your children, I take that seriously.

4. The mother is the kind of woman that will do anything to make sure a man is in her life. The kids are basically second class citizens to the new low-life in her life.

5. Drugs have been brought into the home by other members of his family. My children now know what all kinds of drugs are, and I am disgusted by this.

6. The list of offenses goes on... My children, once bright and full of love and energy and positive life, are beat down and feeling awful. Its been a year since this man has been in their life full time. And, I see this situation devolving.

Considerations:

1. What spirit(s) should I evoke? Who is a spirit for the welfare of children?
2. How do I counter the spiritual element in their house? They are now all "born again" and believe that nothing can touch them. My ex has told the children as much. They are "protected by god". I doubt this, but thoughts are very powerful.
3. How do I temper the lines of justice and revenge? I would love to unleash demons of hell right into their life (even if I have to create such things). But, I know that could also really negatively impact my children.

Give me your wise counsel.

Shalom,

Ze'ev

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Your Thoughts Are Needed: Magick to Protect Children

Post by fraterai »

We all saw old yeller right? Only one thing to do with a rabid dog.

You mentioned physical safety, so it's no question to me.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

Yes - indeed. I really don't have a choice here.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I'm going to think about this and write you a longer response later.

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

Thank you. It is an incredibly difficult situation. And, I know that a correct and well-planned solution is out there. I will look forward to learning your ideas for moving this forward.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Okay I was a bit straightforward in my response, but I have been in a similar situation as your children. Yea, my post basically sounded like "kill the bastard" but magically speaking, if you never see or deal with someone again they are effectively "dead" to you. I really only meant that you should do anything and everything in your power to protect them; you aren't out for "murder", this is defense and protection. The universe will handle the nasty bits and there should be no reason for a shred of guilt. You seem like an experienced occultist so I doubt you were looking for specific "spells", and I think your own ingenuity can come up with a good solution, but I would say hit each and every angle you can. A spell to protect them. A spell to calm him down. A safeguard to STOP him at ALL COSTS if he attempts any physical harm to anyone you care about. I am really sorry about your situation, and I hope that things get resolved positively and within the context of healing, but in the very least I hope for the safety of the innocent

As to question 2, when you read about psychic self defense, spiritual warfare, magical battles between mages, it really chalks up to the personal, individual power and level of maturity. (aka two equal mages are unlikely to do much of anything to each other in this situation). If their "spells" are stronger then yours you will be unable to effect them. The Achilles heel of their belief system (in this situation) is a major major fear of magic, demons, hell, etc., and this could be exploited to "break" their spells

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

I agree on all points, fraterai. Do you have any thoughts on an appropriate entity for overall protection?

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

Are you guys fucking kidding me? Call your equivalent of child protective services. I might actually have to call the authorities because of this due to my job.
Beloved of Set

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

I guess in all fairness that while these are true concerns, there is nothing direct. You only need to provide a child a meal a day, the door is up to the homeowner, threats are just threats sadly, and drugs are hard to prove. But an investigation will show if something traumatizing is happening whether the children admit it or not. You need to contact the authorities and launch a full investigation, make sure to keep on it and follow up. You can file anonymous reports even.
Beloved of Set

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

Hadit --

1. Please read my posting carefully. I have hired a lawyer, am going to court, and am working with the protective services. That is clearly stated. Magick works best when you use the tools of both man and spirit in unison. I am trying to effect a change in the physical world by appealing to the spiritual world. This is the hallmark of the occult.

2. Every occult worker knows that we have a right to impart our will on the situation at-hand. It is not my will that my children simply eat a meal a day and live in a terrible situation. Would you want your children living under these conditions? Even if it were merely legal? It is my will that my children thrive. My will is being violated here and I am sorting that out. You must understand that on some kind of primal level.

3. Parents get to decide how their children are raised. Threaten my children and I will take action against you. I could give a damn about the laws of man in this situation. Except to the extent that I don't want to go to Jail or be punished by human laws. That would serve no-one.

4. Given this, consider your response.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

SolomonsChild wrote:Hadit --

1. Please read my posting carefully. I have hired a lawyer, am going to court, and am working with the protective services. That is clearly stated. Magick works best when you use the tools of both man and spirit in unison. I am trying to effect a change in the physical world by appealing to the spiritual world. This is the hallmark of the occult.

2. Every occult worker knows that we have a right to impart our will on the situation at-hand. It is not my will that my children simply eat a meal a day and live in a terrible situation. Would you want your children living under these conditions? Even if it were merely legal? It is my will that my children thrive. My will is being violated here and I am sorting that out. You must understand that on some kind of primal level.

3. Parents get to decide how their children are raised. Threaten my children and I will take action against you. I could give a damn about the laws of man in this situation. Except to the extent that I don't want to go to Jail or be punished by human laws. That would serve no-one.

even leveh has six more if i was to add one oh how i ponder 16 hmm..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

SolomonsChild wrote:I agree on all points, fraterai. Do you have any thoughts on an appropriate entity for overall protection?
Without getting too deep or out there with a million different systems, and to stay within your realm, Saint Michael! He is the ultimate warrior of justice and loves children. I very much like you that are attacking this from both the "mundane" sphere as well as the magical, we need to do our part as much as we can to allow manifestation.

As to Hadit, I am happy to see your concerns flair up, as this is what the children need. (he already responded but) the pointing fingers game and the hear-say is basically the number one issue that the professionals involved in this have to deal with and wade through all the time. You already pointed out your hastiness but if this situation was as easy as "just call and tell them what you heard" then there might be alot less deaths but also a lot more wrongful accusations

I am happy that we are all fired up and willing to help in this situation :)

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Personally I'd throw every vile curse at him I knew while using every possible resource in the legal system to destroy him and making it crystal clear I'd be happy to go to prison for killing him if he ever lays a hand on ANY of my kids. This is your genetic legacy, your only treasure on earth. Make him fear you.

(But yes, I concur St. Michael is good for this sort of thing.)
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

It sounds like this guy is on a power trip, and clearly doesn't understand that power isn't something you have and own--it's something you give.
SolomonsChild wrote:I could give a damn about the laws of man in this situation. Except to the extent that I don't want to go to Jail or be punished by human laws. That would serve no-one.

In my eyes, any action of the mother towards the protection her children is legal, even if that constitutes premeditated murder. And even if the situation serms absurd (read 'The Stranger' by Albert Camus). On a very base level, this is what animals do.

But I'm not a lawyer or a judge, and the ocult forums probably doesn't support my opinion -- which is an opinion only and nothing I'd ever act upon... :)

If you're interested, there are many ways to bound a man's will. And there are many ways to reinforce your own. The first and foremost being celibacy. The most potent force on earth comes from the abdoman. Martial artists train it. Build up that energy, and you'll be ready to fight on any level ;)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

corvidus wrote:It sounds like this guy is on a power trip, and clearly doesn't understand that power isn't something you have and own--it's something you give.
SolomonsChild wrote:I could give a damn about the laws of man in this situation. Except to the extent that I don't want to go to Jail or be punished by human laws. That would serve no-one.

In my eyes, any action of the mother towards the protection her children is legal, even if that constitutes premeditated murder. And even if the situation serms absurd (read 'The Stranger' by Albert Camus). On a very base level, this is what animals do.

But I'm not a lawyer or a judge, and the ocult forums probably doesn't support my opinion -- which is an opinion only and nothing I'd ever act upon... :)

If you're interested, there are many ways to bound a man's will. And there are many ways to reinforce your own. The first and foremost being celibacy. The most potent force on earth comes from the abdoman. Martial artists train it. Build up that energy, and you'll be ready to fight on any level ;)
Oh thank goodness

I left my opinion here but I deleted it because I didn't want to get this server in trouble for talking about getting away with premeditated redrum.

I completely agree with you and everyone else here!

Dear O.P. - I hope everything works out for y'all... ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

OP, if you're so well versed why are you here for spells? It shows a lack of understanding of magic, and a lack of effort as you can create or literally google infinite different rituals. You need to be persistent with your services. If you're working with protective services then it is quite possible nothing is occurring. Sure some outdated punishment, but if the kids are still there then they are not being physically or sexually abused, and likely not emotionally abused. These things get children immediately removed from the house. Parents would likely also be drug tested, but because services are confidential you would not know such things. You can't go on some premeditated murder spree magic or otherwise without anything beyond the word of obviously stressed children. It's also unbelievably irresponsible to create a post like this if you're getting involved with services. You don't want your referral including that you were looking to magically murder your children's step father, it's a mess you want to avoid. I would recommend deleting it. Consider trying individual child therapy or starting with family counseling, even if it is just you and the kids. I'd focus more on focused, calming, will strengthening magic rather than the exhausted and wasteful effort of destruction magic.

Xeper.
Beloved of Set

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Hadit wrote:OP, if you're so well versed why are you here for spells?
Who cares. Even House (Sherlock Holmes ) loved having another person to bounce his ideas off of. And I for one enjoyed the conversation and possibly giving someone a shred of confidence, and everyone else agrees he should take action. Not to mention we covered "magical" death, and karma intervening, and motives, and defense, all of which sounded nothing like a magical murderspree

Also people with born, natural abilities have a hard time in these calculated situations as they may not have been as privy to hit the books as the rest of us

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

fraterai wrote:
Hadit wrote:OP, if you're so well versed why are you here for spells?
Who cares. Even House (Sherlock Holmes ) loved having another person to bounce his ideas off of. And I for one enjoyed the conversation and possibly giving someone a shred of confidence, and everyone else agrees he should take action. Not to mention we covered "magical" death, and karma intervening, and motives, and defense, all of which sounded nothing like a magical murderspree

Also people with born, natural abilities have a hard time in these calculated situations as they may not have been as privy to hit the books as the rest of us
I'd agree, and emphasize the difference between bouncing ideas and asking for ideas.
Beloved of Set

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

Hadit,

Its important to get outside perspective. That's why I posted. Be calm.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

If you would, then please do so. I don't really think it matters honestly. If I start a conversation with someone I hope they will offer ideas, even if I have to ask. It's really not too much to ask. House would ask for ideas non stop. He's still the best of the best. "Any ideas?" Sums up most creative conversations

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

Fraterai is right. I am here to start a conversation about a problem I am having.

Hadit, I appreciate your advice for counseling. In my real working life, I am a psychologist. :)

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

fraterai wrote:If you would, then please do so. I don't really think it matters honestly. If I start a conversation with someone I hope they will offer ideas, even if I have to ask. It's really not too much to ask. House would ask for ideas non stop. He's still the best of the best. "Any ideas?" Sums up most creative conversations

Yes. That is what I was going for here. Not sure how that was misinterpreted from the original post. Conversation and creative dialogue are really important in this aspect of our life. I have hundreds of ideas for spirits that might help, ways to go about changing the dynamic, punishing the wrong doers, etc... But, its important to get outside perspective when doing any spirit work that has actual real consequences. And, this would certainly count.

Oh well. Lots of interesting folks on the internet.
Last edited by SolomonsChild on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

No worries, as I said I know his/her intentions were in the right place. I hope we have filled in enough gaps for you and given you a push in the right direction, I would appreciate if you could keep us updated with successes or if you need any other help. If Michael didnt turn you on, one last suggestion is Horus, or anything martial. You do not need to (and i suggest not doing so) invoke the so-classified "darker" forces, if you feel that it is in some way against your beliefs/outside your comfort zone.

Do you think Michael never used that flaming sword of his? Everything is relative and I would never compare the moral compass of a spirit or even angel to that of a human.

SolomonsChild
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SolomonsChild »

I will post an update in the next few weeks. I am going to be checking the planetary governing times for the next two weeks -- and then bringing about the evocations to some powerful spirits that have helped my people in the past. I need to find some supplies and create the sigils as well as create the exact intent of what I want to have happen. I think that I had entirely forgotten about working with Michael. I needed someone to say that. It's obvious now -- and I am going to bring him in to supervise the operation, so to speak.

Re: working with "darker" forces. My traditions are good with that. My people are only commanded to not "mix-up" who created the Universe, with those forces who are the participants in the Universe. Anything and everything from a spiritual energy perspective is at my disposal. That said, I have focused so much of my work on very positive and "non-dark" methods, that to bring a more destructive force does require a great deal of consideration. Its not a "go-to". But, when your kids are suffering, things become on the table that you normally would not do for yourself.

Ahh, the joys of this hidden work.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

To the OP: If you're into Qabalah I recomend to summon all the Geburah forces upon that man. Tiphareth light arround your kids.

I would tell you to summon some specific angels, but that could bring harm to your children.

If you're open to work with other methods, I would agree that you could work with St. Michael and, Saint Cosmas and Saint Damian, to protect the children, Then some dark souls to work on that guy. He deserves to get his head and health smashed down. I hate those born again christians, they're cynical, hipocrites, I would be very happy to know that you gave that man what he deserves.

To believe that protection services always work as they're supposed to, it's at least naive. We look in God, gods, spirits, angels, etc., what men and their laws/methods cannot achieve or to work upon what's not right.

If you want you may give me your children names through PM and I will set lights for them.

I hope you get to solve this

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Return to “Help!”