Binding Spell Question

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Girl123
Forum Member
Forum Member

Binding Spell Question

Post by Girl123 »

When one does a binding spell on a certain person - do you believe this forms a bond/connection/karmic tie - whatever you want to call it?

If so - why do you think it does?

If you think it doesn't form any type of connection - why do you think it doesn't?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Binding Spell Question

Post by fraterai »

Binding spells bind, forming a bond and connection. Karma is cause and effect and is connected to anything and everything, so yes here too. Why it happens, because the magician intended it - magic is causing change in conformity to will, but it is probably best described as an "astral or energetic binding" that effects you mentally, spiritually, and physically.

If it doesn't form a connection, the Mage or the target were either too weak to cast or too strong be bound.

(For the rest of users, who else would put a 50 on T, L, and G being same person)
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Girl123
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Girl123 »

I don't know who T, L, and G are - but if you're trying to put me in a category with others, please don't. I'm my own person and brand new to this forum and am asking simply for my own knowledge.

The spell that was done wasn't to bind two people together but rather to keep two people apart - so the bond forms where....between the person performing the spell and the one being bound? The wording using during the spell was specifically to keep two people apart.

It wasn't a 'nice spell' if that clarifies further.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Girl123 wrote:When one does a binding spell on a certain person - do you believe this forms a bond/connection/karmic tie - whatever you want to call it?
I don't know.
If so - why do you think it does?
Because that is how the universe works.
If you think it doesn't form any type of connection - why do you think it doesn't?
Because that is how the universe works.

tripkos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by tripkos »

It's a question of perception. You think those two people should be kept apart because you're conscious of some of their qualities, selecting those which make you feel unconfortable, that then affects your perception and subsequently your thoughts, emotions and actions towards them. If you want to use a spell to keep them apart, you should first conjure your own demons (the perceptions), and then, maybe you will take the appropriate actions in the physical dimension that will keep them apart. This is lower magic, elemental magic. If you already master these or some of these elemental forms, you could use some more advanced techniques, those where physical intervention (by you) is not necessary. With these types of techniques, you alter your perceptions, and by altering these, the energies will penetrate your ring-pass-not, or the walls of your internal universe, the circumference of the circle, in which you are the center. But, in order to achieve this, you need not involve yourself with them, as there has to be some higher purpose behind your intentions. You shouldn't care about the idea to keep them apart, and yet, you know why they should be kept apart, as the information is conveyed to you to accomplish a mission. This means three things. One, you work for some god/goddess. Two, there are a lot of mundane operations you can perform out of free will (and this keeping-apart-thing might be on of them). Three, the authority or god or goddess or higher self or whatever keeps you out of the loop (karma - ROTA).
YORKO MALENO ZINJOYO NURFELDO GARSTAFANO FANO FAAANO FAAAAANO - neriël yukti

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

@fraterai, all three suspected members are posting from different IPs. It could just be that new members see us answering questions and being helpful, so they feel that they can ask similar questions. I am not currently concerned about this, as no rules appear to be broken so far.

My own thoughts on binding:

Yes, it connects the binder and bindee, think about handfasting ceremonies where both parties are willing and bound together, while conscious and equal bonds are easier to work and deal with, all bindings create or maintain a connection. I don't deal in karma, but the energy and will taken to control another's actions is something that requires upkeep and means that the binder will stay involved in the bindee's life, even if it is from a distance.

Bindings are not the easy fix some think them to be, so careful consideration should be taken before approaching this as a solution.

IMMV, of course.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Help!”