One with a demon

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

poiug
Forum Member
Forum Member

One with a demon

Post by poiug »

hi,My friend has been living with a demon for almost 5years,he claims that the demon has been helping him out a lot in these years,but the problem is that he can only Sense the presents of the demon. He asked me to look for someone who can help him communicate and become one with the demon. if you willing to help please comment or Message me with your email. Blessed be.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: One with a demon

Post by fraterai »

Pendulum, spirit (ouja) board would be a good next step for him, since he can sense it he should know that it's his demon and not a random entity talking. From there he should ask the demon how best to increase communication with it, but the obvious answer is daily meditation with intent to increase psychic communication
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

poiug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by poiug »

i hear you.. homemade boards do work right?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

oh yes, glass coffee table with a dry erase and a shot glass and you are golden. Or paper or wood. Homemade work better in my opinion, and you would do well to make a specific board for the specific demon, and this will further aid in avoiding the troubles you've surely heard of. But honestly I would go with a pendulum. They take up no space, can do letters with a semicircle alphabet, etc. But both are basically equivalent and boil down to personal preference/abilities
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Return to “Help!”