Constant torment from evil parasites

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Constant torment from evil parasites

Post by chowderpope »

I have a friend who was trying to contact spirits and approached it guns-blazing, in a very naive way, and he attracted some very deceitful, nasty beings who have attached to him and have tormented him for well over a year, day and night. It's very serious and has affected every aspect of his life, causing him total grief and making his existence hellish and nightmarish.

I have advised him (based on the advice of another forum member) to adopt the practice of LBRP. I have also advised on the use of salt as a protective agent.

He's gone to church and prayed, which only seemed to make matters worse and piss them off. His level of apparent possession is off the charts, I've never heard of someone being so dreadfully harassed.

I have 2 questions for the members here:

1. Do you think these beings are a product of his unconscious mind, or are they separate, objective beings in the lower astral plane? He is convinced they are not a product of his unconscious mind but are in fact intelligent, separate beings who are willfully hurting him. I want to know your opinion on that.

2. What practices would you recommend to help him? The quickest, easiest, most effective methods are preferred because this person hasn't studied the occult or practiced magick previously, but all advice will be appreciated as ultimately the goal would be to help this individual rid their lives of this malignant influence.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Constant torment from evil parasites

Post by the_spiral »

It's hard to answer your first question without more information, if you feel comfortable giving it. What type of practices was your friend engaged in that caused the attachment? What are the symptoms of the attachment? (Be specific and detailed here.) What are his spiritual/religious/occult beliefs? And also, does he have a history of mental or emotional problems and has he ever been prone to delusional thinking?
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Consciousness, The Within, The Microcosm. This is only half of the equation.
The other half, The Without, The Macrocosm, is real, and there are real forces
and Entities that exist there/here. Although, they are transparent most of the time,
unless doors are opened. Creation has implemented this as a way of encapsulation,
to prevent orders of existence from interfering with one another. It is of course far
more complex than that, and not entirely perfect because of free will.

Something simple, and hopefully effective.
In my limited practical experience, perhaps a Qaballistic approach of vibrating the God
Names of the ten Holy Spheres, or even just of the manifested world, Malkuth. Where all
the Evil Spirits dwell. God Name: Adonai Ha Aretz.

It's common practice for Qaballists to Begin work on a Sephirah by starting with the
Divine world to guard against this sort of thing, but may also work after the fact.

Good luck,
I'm sure you will get some good responses on this. Be patient. It's pretty damn slow here.

Peace

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:
He's gone to church and prayed, which only seemed to make matters worse and piss them off.
That is a good sign. Keep doing that, it obviously seems to work.

1. Do you think these beings are a product of his unconscious mind, or are they separate, objective beings in the lower astral plane? He is convinced they are not a product of his unconscious mind but are in fact intelligent, separate beings who are willfully hurting him. I want to know your opinion on that.
Does it really mater? The cure is the same if they are real or not real.
2. What practices would you recommend to help him? The quickest, easiest, most effective methods are preferred because this person hasn't studied the occult or practiced magick previously, but all advice will be appreciated as ultimately the goal would be to help this individual rid their lives of this malignant influence.
There are no easy or quick solutions in life. Building something up takes 7 times longer then to tear it down.
If this person has been living with this for a year it's going to take some time to reduce it.

Here is more information:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38437&p=502363

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=38253

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=38081&p=499369

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=37981

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

If I were you and since he isn't into magick, I would write up some weird looking text with some empowering and weird words( By YHVH I banish thee unto the ABYSS blah blah..) Tell him to burn incense and candles and utter it outloud. When you give it to him act as if this text is something very powerful and shouldn't be used lightly so that his mind gets into action.

If it's created by fears they should go off. If not they should go off too.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Thank you Spida and LoneWolf, I appreciate the advice.
Desecrated wrote: Does it really mater? The cure is the same if they are real or not real.
Thanks for your advice and the links Desecrated, I am going to read them. To answer this question, to me it does matter because I want to understand the true nature of what we're dealing with. If it's within the mind my understanding of it will be different than if it's outside wandering around looking for easy victims. It may not really matter in terms of helping him, but I personally want to understand what is really going on. Clearly what is happening to him is very real, and there should be a very real explanation.
the_spiral wrote:It's hard to answer your first question without more information, if you feel comfortable giving it. What type of practices was your friend engaged in that caused the attachment? What are the symptoms of the attachment? (Be specific and detailed here.) What are his spiritual/religious/occult beliefs? And also, does he have a history of mental or emotional problems and has he ever been prone to delusional thinking?
This person has shared their story in great detail online so I'm sure he wouldn't mind me sharing details. He really wants to fix the problem, so I'm sure he's ok with me discussing it.

SYMPTOMS:

Specifically, he was using EVP to capture ghost voices on a digital recorder. The voices began very faint, but eventually grew to be more pronounced over time. They also began very benign, claiming to be dead relatives and the like, but eventually they grew mean and would insult and curse him. He persisted with his recordings and eventually he did not need the recorder as they were able to speak to him through steady carrier sounds such as fan noise, air conditioner, etc. Then it got even more powerful, and they could speak without a carrier sound. Even to the point where they didn't sound like they were in the environment, but they were directly inside his head as well.

They can also cause him physical discomfort. One night he couldn't sleep because each time he laid down he would feel a finger come out of the mattress and poke him in the lower back. He also would feel small creatures latch to his sides and sting him.

The beings are constantly lying to him, they will say one thing and then immediately contradict it. They frequently say things like "Your execution date is tomorrow.", "We're going to take you to hell." as well as cursing at him and insulting him constantly. He's gotten better at handling it. For a while he had difficulty sleeping and was up for weeks and not eating well. During that time he was so sleep deprived that he had a visual hallucination of their ghostly outlines. Now he seems to have his senses together and does his best to ignore them although they are still there.

Another interesting symptom is he has had some poltergeist activity inside his home. He heard a knock on his bedroom door so he went to check, and when he did another door in the hallway was slammed violently open before his eyes (inside, no wind.) He sometimes hears stomping and running around his house, and he mostly hears activity in the room where he did most of the EVP recordings. He thinks he opened a portal in that room, possibly. He also says he was called on a landline phone directly by these things, he recognized the voices and they pretending to be applying for a job at his work, but started to get belligerent during the call. They also left at least two strange voicemails on the landline phone at his work.

Weeks earlier he had received a text message saying "We're here" from friends who were picking him up. When he was waiting in the doctors office to get a sleeping aid prescription, he received that text again multiple times over and over. He interpreted that as a direct communication from the spirits.

BELIEFS:

He grew up with a Christian belief system, but in his adulthood he became an atheist. Later on he said he became more agnostic and open to possibilities. His interest in the paranormal was spurred on by ghost hunting TV shows. When his condition got bad he became desperate and went to church to pray, but eventually he stopped after that worsened the condition drastically.

HISTORY

I haven't known him for that long. Only met him online after reading his story and taking an interest in him. He certainly seems like a normal guy who had a normal job (I'm not sure if he's still working due to the circumstance.) He said he started to drink pretty heavily when this condition got bad, so he may have some history of using alcohol, but he didn't mention using any other substances. As far as delusional or paranoid thinking, I haven't gotten that impression from talking with him and reading his story. He seems to be very level headed with a clear understanding of reality. I have talked with many schizophrenic people and they are fairly easy to spot because of the outlandish things they are prone to say, but he hasn't said anything to give that impression.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote: Clearly what is happening to him is very real.
There is your answer.

Specifically, he was using EVP to capture ghost voices on a digital recorder. The voices began very faint, but eventually grew to be more pronounced over time.
Take the reorder and all other equipment that has been involved in this case.
Put them In a brown paperback.
Poor salt in them.
Seal them with duct tape. (I like black electric tape)
Write a big X on both sides.
Take it somewhere far away from home and bury it all.
They also began very benign, claiming to be dead relatives and the like, but eventually they grew mean and would insult and curse him. He persisted with his recordings and eventually he did not need the recorder as they were able to speak to him through steady carrier sounds such as fan noise, air conditioner, etc. Then it got even more powerful, and they could speak without a carrier sound. Even to the point where they didn't sound like they were in the environment, but they were directly inside his head as well.
They need the electricity first, but now they are feeding of him directly. It's so typical of astral beings, they do this all the time. Basically saying what ever they can do lure you in and spend more energy on them. That is all they want, more energy. And you need to cut that astral cord. And then heal the aura.
They can also cause him physical discomfort. One night he couldn't sleep because each time he laid down he would feel a finger come out of the mattress and poke him in the lower back. He also would feel small creatures latch to his sides and sting him.
Small pot of coffee beans on the head of the bed,
small pot of rosemary at the end of the bed.
Medium sized bowl of water underneat the bed.
Every morning take the water as far away from the property as possible. Although I personally like to flush it down the toilet because that has a very definitive END, in my mind.
The beings are constantly lying to him, they will say one thing and then immediately contradict it. They frequently say things like "Your execution date is tomorrow.", "We're going to take you to hell." as well as cursing at him and insulting him constantly. He's gotten better at handling it. For a while he had difficulty sleeping and was up for weeks and not eating well. During that time he was so sleep deprived that he had a visual hallucination of their ghostly outlines. Now he seems to have his senses together and does his best to ignore them although they are still there.
They can't get into our deeper levels without our permission. It's the rule of the universe. As long as we deny them entry, they can not enter.
Another interesting symptom is he has had some poltergeist activity inside his home. He heard a knock on his bedroom door so he went to check, and when he did another door in the hallway was slammed violently open before his eyes (inside, no wind.) He sometimes hears stomping and running around his house, and he mostly hears activity in the room where he did most of the EVP recordings. He thinks he opened a portal in that room, possibly. He also says he was called on a landline phone directly by these things, he recognized the voices and they pretending to be applying for a job at his work, but started to get belligerent during the call. They also left at least two strange voicemails on the landline phone at his work.
Clean the room.
BELIEFS:

He grew up with a Christian belief system, but in his adulthood he became an atheist. Later on he said he became more agnostic and open to possibilities. His interest in the paranormal was spurred on by ghost hunting TV shows. When his condition got bad he became desperate and went to church to pray, but eventually he stopped after that worsened the condition drastically.
You know the really interesting with christianity. Even for a hardcore atheist a cross is still a symbol of protection. You can read every science book in the world, but when you see a cross hanging on the wall you immediately know that it's for protection. Our brains seems to be programmed to respond to it.

So yes. keep going to church, get a new baptism. Participate in mass and if you're in the states, go to a black baptist church and sing some fucking gospel and have a little fun.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Thanks for the advice, I passed it on to him and invited him to check out this thread, he may chime in directly.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

His complaints are indeed symptomatic of parasitic infestation, but they're also symptomatic of some mental illnesses. So he should definitely get a medical evaluation to rule out and/or manage any underlying conditions. Also he needs to quit abusing alcohol, since it puts him into a vulnerable state which will counteract his protective measures.

As for the entities, they're there because he invited them. He should first rescind the invitation by telling them firmly and forcefully that the door is closing, they are no longer welcome in his life and they need to go back to where they came from. This is the first step but something people often forget to do! Then he should cleanse himself and his home of their influence. Hoodoo remedies like Desecrated's suggestions usually work well on these little nasties. One method I suggest is smudging himself with frankincense or copal (sage is commonly recommended but not as effective with these particular beings), and then walking around and thoroughly smudging his home. While he's doing this he should chant that he is breaking all attachments, all unwelcome entities must leave, and call on any protective deities or spirits to assist him. (If he comes from a Christian background St. Michael is great for this type of work, but he suffers no fools so make sure your friend is firm about getting rid of them and isn't continuing to do things that invite their presence before he calls on him). Then open all the doors and the windows and request all unwelcome entities to leave NOW. Then follow this up with a spiritual bath of hyssop, and burn a white candle, pray for healing and protection and throw the bathwater out of the house. Then cleanse his house with water he has consecrated for spiritual cleansing (he can include Pine-Sol, ammonia, holy water and/or Florida water for extra power). Then place protective items such as crosses around the house and wear a talisman for the same purpose. He should conduct both symbolic AND physical cleansing and protective rituals consistently until the attachment is broken. He should BELIEVE that these rituals will work. And he should IGNORE these entities and their silly parlor tricks until the cumulative effects of his rituals kick in and they realize it's too much trouble to keep messing with him.

Rescinding the initial invitation along with consistent cleansing and protection should eventually solve most cases of low-level entity infestation brought on by naive dabbling. And really, if he caused the problem he's the best (and often the only) person who can solve it. But if it doesn't work or things get worse over time, he should consider calling a reputable priest or shaman since it may be something more complicated.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

One should always start with going to a medical doctor and then to a psychologist of some sort.

Having any sort of disease might weaken the victim so it's important to stay in good health and make sure you don't have any viral infection or mineral-deficiency that might be causing problems too.

The great thing about talking to a psychologist is that you can get some shit of your shoulders. Even if it is the most mundane "I hate my job" ranting, it's really good to get it out there. And it clears your mind up.
And medicine will also work on both levels, it will have a chemical effect in your body, but that chemical effect will spread to your astral self as well. It makes it harder for these things to get in contact with you.

Same thing with going to church and doing confession. It clears up the soul.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote: Hoodoo remedies like Desecrated's suggestions usually work well on these little nasties.
Swedish witchcraft... :D

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

Everything that was written so far is excellent and I honestly can not add anything to it , but I would like to share some of my experiences and observations.

Long before I started getting into The Occult , in fact if my memory serves correct, even befere I started meditating , I played around with the Electronic Voice Phenomenon.
I decided I would study EVP and everything related to it seriously and experiment with it scientifically.

After I just started , it has just blown my mind , the sheer accuracy and clearness of the answers to my questions , the specific voices of different areas , the many languages it had that are spoken locally (and anywhere else I would go) . Eventually it got me into thinking that there must be something sentient and conscious conversing with me .
Although I was convinced , I could not prove it .

I started doing it every day , I started becoming obsessed with it , I could not sleep at night anymore ... So I stopped.

After all this , I was still inconclusive , I could not prove empirically , or at least in theory that I was hearing spirits/aliens/the spaghetti monster.

Now that I think back at it , and relating it to OP's friend , I know not everybody might agree , but I am 90% sure that the person is not toremented by what he thinks he is haunted by:

- The growing intensity of the voices and the apparition of new sources of them over time , could very well be (and I am sure at least in the beginning it was) due to pareidolia . When you are percieving a familiar pattern of stimuli and your brain feels in the gaps , yes , it can be ''trained'' , when you are doing something that requires it a lot , you will start being ''better'' at it.
- His probably obsessed with it , throw that in with sleep deprivation , malnutrinion , tension and everything he has, and apart from the obvious mental problem , he will create some toughtforms that are worsening everything.

- We all know that astral garbage and low end spirits feed off a weak person's anger and fear , that explains some of the more intense situations that tension and thoughtforms cannot do.

In short : Do I think it is mental? Yes , in the beginning it was . Do I think he has something on him now? Definetly. But not Ozombobo and his Legions of Hell.
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Desecrated wrote:
the_spiral wrote: Hoodoo remedies like Desecrated's suggestions usually work well on these little nasties.
Interesting similarities then!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

the_spiral wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Interesting similarities then!
Well, it's not too weird to see european magic in a country populated by europeans :D

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Desecrated wrote:Well, it's not too weird to see european magic in a country populated by europeans :D
Hey listen buddy we ain't no Europeans buddy, we're 'Murican and do 'Murican magicks only [cool] #Murica #TrumpTrain

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I suggested to him to try the LBRP daily (And I have started this as well because these stories have freaked me out)

But I don't think he's really interested in trying it. He seems to think that his own mental strength will be the best way to get rid of them. He has actually come a long way. For a while they completely ruled his life, but he says now he is able to mostly ignore them. Because he realized everything they say is a lie, and they are full of shit, they do not have any real power over him anymore.

So as much as I really wanted to help, I really think he will be able to do this on his own.

I know if I were him I would probably have accepted medication. He hasn't ever told a doctor, which is probably smart because schizophrenia is constantly misdiagnosed in this country to people who hear voices. He could be locked up or doped up.

He didn't want to talk on this forum because apparently in the past when he discussed the problem on forums, a lot of people were rude about it and said he has a mental illness. Anyway if anyone is curious to look up his story, you can read his book here:

https://www.booksie.com/470834-evp-psyc ... ger-of-evp

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:
I know if I were him I would probably have accepted medication. He hasn't ever told a doctor, which is probably smart because schizophrenia is constantly misdiagnosed in this country to people who hear voices. He could be locked up or doped up.

He didn't want to talk on this forum because apparently in the past when he discussed the problem on forums, a lot of people were rude about it and said he has a mental illness. Anyway if anyone is curious to look up his story, you can read his book here
There is a longer thread about psychology on this forum that you can search for, but I just want to clarify this one point.
The only time you get locked up, is if you are a danger to yourself or to others. Meaning if you tell your psychologist that you are going to go home and kill your mother and then commit suicide. Then MAYBE, they will lock you up for the night. Worst case scenario, you'll be under 24 hour observation.
That's it.

As long as you know what date it is and what your name is, the most they can really do is recommend treatment. They can offer you a temporarily bed for a night or two.

Unless you are apathetic or completely psychotic there really isn't any permanent treatment left in the western world. There are hundreds of patients with schizophrenia, with debilitating phobias, with recurring depression that would love to be locked up. But there is no room and no money left for that.

If you go to a doctor today and tell them that you hear voices the best thing that will happen is that you will be giving some SSRI pills or maybe even something anti-psychotic. And most likely you will be classified with some sort of dissociative disorder.
Getting a full schitzo diagnose won't happen until you've been in their care for at least 6 months.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Thank you for clarifying that. I used to work near a mental health facility and they would discharge some pretty wild characters directly into the street, without any money or place to go. I had to walk home in the wee hours, and felt visceral fear and danger sometimes. They weren't all bad, I'd help some of them because they seemed genuine, hurt and lost, but some seemed downright dangerous.

But I see your point. They don't simply lock people up for hearing voices, you've got to be a very likely threat.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Actually after reading his full account I 1) don't think he's mentally ill, and 2) don't think it's a low-level parasitic infestation after all. But it sounds like he's got the situation under control, so good for him and keep doing what works.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Just curious, what do you think it is if it's not low level parasite?

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

chowderpope wrote:Just curious, what do you think it is if it's not low level parasite?
It sounds more demonic or something of that nature.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I think we need a thread about astral entities. Because there seems to be a gap in our knowledge between parasites and demons. Parasite tends to be animal-like creatures, but there is a group of entities that can take human form, usually hide themselves as ghosts or spirits and they are pretty intelligent.
But I wouldn't call that demons. Although a lot of people do. I still think demons is something far worse and these dark entities in the astral realm is below them. But I don't really know what the hell they are called.

And then we also have the astral dredge, that a lot of people describe as deepsea creatures that just float around. If you cast a magic circle and leave it, you can see them at the edge after a couple of hours, they seem to be attracted to the power/light of any sort.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

That's interesting. It seems to be that these particular beings are definitely intelligent, but pathetic and dependent in a way.

It seems to depend on his attention, or energy, so it uses certain tactics to constantly get as much as it can. I imagine it as some kind of astral crackhead who just perpetually wants another hit.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Desecrated wrote:I think we need a thread about astral entities. Because there seems to be a gap in our knowledge between parasites and demons.
Yeah I agree, want to start one? I've encountered different spirits and entities in my practices that sound familiar when other people describe them, but I don't always know what to call them. Sometimes I think I should take a year off and just be an "armchair magician" and study up on what all these things are called in different systems. And I know a word in my first language but need a word in English for nonhuman beings that are more intelligent than parasites but not on the level of demons, like the sort who are harassing OP's friend. Shadow people?

Return to “Help!”