1st Time Doing Black Magic. What Did I Really Do?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

1st Time Doing Black Magic. What Did I Really Do?

Post by SolitaryWitch333 »

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time on this forum.

I've been practicing witchcraft for over 10 years. I always promised myself I'd never practice black magic.....but I broke that promise on Tuesday night. Please understand that I know what I did was wrong...I never thought I'd step over the ethical lines of wtichcraft...I'm far from proud of myself

Last Tuesday night I walked in on my boyfriend cheating on me. He never gave me any indication he would ever do something like this....I thought he was a truly good hearted guy....he was a wolf in sheep's clothing

I was so angry I went home and made a voodo doll. Tied to to him....taglocks etc. And spent the next 4 nights sitcking pins in the doll, in the groin, hands, and eyes. I burned the hands, tied a rope around the neck for few minutes. I spent 4 nights doing these things, oddly is was thunderstorming nearly every night

I went to a local witchcraft shop to re-up my supplies...I felt I needed to come clean about I was doing because I had been feeling a strange, anxious, ominous feeling since I started. The witch who owned the shop does not agree with black magic...I understand why....I know I was wrong...but I told her what I was doing anyway and she told me to take is apart or I'd get hurt...so that night (Saturday night)....during another thunderstorm I seperated him from the doll and burried everything...I made it clear that is was now done and over with. I feel so much better since I put an end to it...that weird sense of anxiety is gone

I had a gut feeling to use my pendulum to ask some yes or no questions. The answers I got were surprising and left me wondering what I had really done. After asking alot of questions I was able to put the pieces together....It told me that my magic started to take effect on Friday, that he was in alot of pain and went to the doctors on friday. The woman he cheated on me with also ended her causual relationship with him on friday. He missed work on Friday and Saturday because of what I did to him. It told me that I did permanant damage to his brain (emotionally) and his reproductive system and he hasnt gotten an errection since Wednesday.

I did NOT intend on doing permanant damage to him..I only wanted to temporarily hurt him. Maybe I didnt effectivley seperate the doll from him...maybe the energy I sent to him was much worse than I thought. I know this was all so wrong but now I'm left wondering what I really did to him....what the true consequences of my actions did to him. I'm working for love, peace and tranquility in the coming days...I'm trying to right my wrongs. I'm just trying to wrap my head around what I really did to him. I dont know if I should believe what my pendulum says....I dont see why I shouldnt but I want to know the truth....I've never done black magic before so I dont know what to expect....what consequences my actions caused....I dont know what to think about any of this

Any help/insight/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 1st Time Doing Black Magic. What Did I Really Do?

Post by corvidus »

No damage is ever permanent. We all die and move on eventually ;)

I feel that you're justified in your actions. I'm sure you dealt him just as much emotional damage as he did you. The only difference is that he probably didn't consider what he was doing and didn't intend to get caught, while you knew exactly what you were doing and confessed.

However, you're still karmically responsible.
And you'll have to live with the broken promise to yourself.

That being said, what did you do? You transmuted your emotions into pain and suffering.

But, I'm sure his erectile disfunction is more out of shame than anything -- if he really did like you and all that.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Umm, girl. You hexed that man. But hey, dirty dogs tend to catch fleas. If you're feeling bad about what you did, unbind him and do spell work to fix his ding dong issues. And I guess it's a good lesson not to throw hex in the future if you ain't trying to hit someone [wink]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

corvidus wrote:No damage is ever permanent. We all die and move on eventually ;)

I feel that you're justified in your actions. I'm sure you dealt him just as much emotional damage as he did you. The only difference is that he probably didn't consider what he was doing and didn't intend to get caught, while you knew exactly what you were doing and confessed.

However, you're still karmically responsible.
And you'll have to live with the broken promise to yourself.

That being said, what did you do? You transmuted your emotions into pain and suffering.

But, I'm sure his erectile disfunction is more out of shame than anything -- if he really did like you and all that.
Thank you so much for your reply :) I know I'm responsible for my actions. I hope I can redeem myself. I never thought I'd do something like this...but know that I did...I need to know how my magic manifested itself

Can you be more specific about what I did? You said I trasnmuted my emotions into pain and suffering. Can you elaborate on that?

I know I sound completly dense...but I've never done black magic on anyone before. I understand the outcome of my usual magickal workings but I dont know what I really did in this case.

I guess I just want direct/honest answers as to what I really did to him....my gut tells me I really hurt him...but I dont know how

Do I trust what my pendulum says?

Maybe I should go and have my cards read...I dont know but I really feel I need answers

Also I dont know that he ever liked me...he was a great liar
Last edited by SolitaryWitch333 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:Umm, girl. You hexed that man. But hey, dirty dogs tend to catch fleas. If you're feeling bad about what you did, unbind him and do spell work to fix his ding dong issues. And I guess it's a good lesson not to throw hex in the future if you ain't trying to hit someone [wink]
Thanks so much for your reply :) I agree that he was a "dirty dog" That made me laugh

And dont get me wrong...although I feel guilty for doing black magic on him...I whole heartedly intended on "hitting him"

I guess I'm just worried I hit him alittle too hard

I just want answers as to what I really did to him

I've never done black magic before so trying to figure out how my work manifested itself is something I cant figure out

I dont know where to go to get answers...if I should trust what my pendulum says....or maybe I'll never get answers

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

What have you been doing for 10 years? Is this the only spell that has ever worked? You aligned will, desire, and belief and projected this force to your target, with a clear and tangible magical link. It is easy to curse because anger is the most potent force for cursing, and it is usually easy to manifest and direct in "revenge" type scenarios.

I have said this before on the board and the number one thing people neglect in their rituals is the aspect of time in all of its forms, from the actual timing of the ritual to being specific about how long it should take to manifest in your intentions; not to mention that spells takes actual time to show results (based on caster and the spell), regardless of what our wants or intentions are, and sometimes we can't get around this. What i'm saying is you may have to let it run its course, or it may be too late. Powerful Curses are very difficult to reverse when you don't implement a failsafe to begin with, unfortunately.

I honestly think the quickest fix will be to tell him and apologize, and to give him a simple method of personal banishing, like a cleansing bath and some prayers (this all depends on you and him and your relationship, but it is the best advice I can offer). Besides this you can try and work magic in the same way to reverse the spell, but seeing as you are a bit confused as to how you even made it work this will be hard.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't expect any "threefold returns" to you unless he's a mage or very spiritual himself.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:What have you been doing for 10 years? Is this the only spell that has ever worked? You aligned will, desire, and belief and projected this force to your target, with a clear and tangible magical link. It is easy to curse because anger is the most potent force for cursing, and it is usually easy to manifest and direct in "revenge" type scenarios.

I have said this before on the board and the number one thing people neglect in their rituals is the aspect of time in all of its forms, from the actual timing of the ritual to being specific about the timing in your intentions; not to mention that magic takes actual time, regardless of what our wants or intentions are, and sometimes we can't get around this. What i'm saying is you may have to let it run its course, or it may be too late. Powerful Curses are very difficult to reverse when you don't implement a failsafe to begin with, unfortunately.

I honestly think the quickest fix will be to tell him and apologize, and to give him a simple method of personal banishing, like a cleansing bath and some prayers (this all depends on you and him and your relationship, but it is the best advice I can offer). Besides this you can try and work magic in the same way to reverse the spell, but seeing as you are a bit confused as to how you even made it work this will be hard.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't expect any "threefold returns" to you unless he's a mage or very spiritual himself.
Thanks so much for this :) You're point made things alittle clearer for me. Black magic works the same as white. Thanks for clarifying

I'm not doubting that the magic I did on him worked. I learned not to doubt my work after seeing the success of my past spells. I guess I'm just wondering what exactly it did to him....physically....emotionally...the actual effects this had on him in the physical world...I guess the angry part of my wants to SEE what this is doing to him...I dont think there is a way to do this unless I go to have my cards read but maybe I'm wrong....any ideas about that???

Ok another question..."failsafe" I've never done black magic so what is this??? Also what you said about reversing the curse I put on him...well that resonates with me because I feel I didnt really end it...even though I intended to...I feel its still impacting him and will continue to

I dont think I'm feeling enough compassion for him as to actually do something to help him...I'm still too pissed for that

What did you mean "Let the spell run its course or maybe its too late" Can you clarify that for me please?

And as far as his spirituality....it involves....golf...and the fast and the furious movies....so ya...I'm not worried about him

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I more meant that your desires were so strong in the moment, you will have to "recreate" this and more to reverse the spell, which is really, really hard to do because you were feeding off natural emotions. Since you weren't thinking, in the moment, that perhaps you have some way to end the spell if needed, then this is sort of what I mean as well, but more so the first one. This is the problem with doing "improv" magic - most often, it works because we do it when we really need to, but we sometimes forget ourselves or our own "system", and these are the types of backlash and failure that people talk about when they say "it'll work, but not in the way you want it to". This is also what I mean about it being too late, by the time you work up the proper spell to fix it, the curse might naturally have run its course by then anyways.

As far as what you did, most people say that you pierced his astral aura and astral body and placed a curse inside of it, the energy you were feeling and brewing up and sent to him via the doll, charged with your intentions to destroy him. Now the astral effects trickle up to the mental realm and down to the physical world. Your spell probably had some direct mental effects as well. I do think it will run its course (or kill him, one or the other first), because these spells have limited energy, unless we keep working them against the target.

If you don't want to help him then that is your choice, and is perfectly valid. We all learn from our past and I for one do not condone cursing, but I also know that there are certain situations where it is bound to happen, and it is better to be knowledgeable about the topic. This experience should help you with your own magical defense (and offense) in the future. Study how you worked with the doll and apply those same concepts to healing, and you can work wonders.

One more thing to add - yes, "black" and "white" magic are the same, unless you are using specific entities that you also categorize into either one of those colors, its really about your intentions.
Last edited by fraterai on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:I more meant that your desires were so strong in the moment, you will have to "recreate" this and more to reverse the spell, which is really, really hard to do because you were feeding off natural emotions. Since you weren't thinking, in the moment, that perhaps you have some way to end the spell if needed, then this is sort of what I mean as well, but more so the first one. This is the problem with doing "improv" magic - most often, it works because we do it when we really need to, but we sometimes forget ourselves or our own "system", and these are the types of backlash and failure that people talk about when they say "it'll work, but not in the way you want it to". This is also what I mean about it being too late, by the time you work up the proper spell to fix it, the curse might naturally have run its course by then anyways.

As far as what you did, most people say that you pierced his astral aura and astral body and placed a curse inside of it, the energy you were feeling and brewing up and sent to him via the doll, charged with your intentions to destroy him. Now the astral effects trickle up to the mental realm and down to the physical world. Your spell probably had some direct mental effects as well. I do think it will run its course (or kill him, one or the other first), because these spells have limited energy, unless we keep working them against the target.

If you don't want to help him then that is your choice, and is perfectly valid. We all learn from our past and I for one do not condone cursing, but I also know that there are certain situations where it is bound to happen, and it is better to be knowledgeable about the topic. This experience should help you with your own magical defense (and offense) in the future. Study how you worked with the doll and apply those same concepts to healing, and you can work wonders.

One more thing to add - yes, "black" and "white" magic are the same, unless you are using specific entities that you also categorize into either one of those colors, its really about your intentions.
This was amazingly insightful. Thank you very much :)

I dont condone harmful magic either, I never thought I'd do something like this. Anger is such a powerful emotion

I do believe my working had a mental impact on him...as you said. I asked my pendulum to show me where he was affected by my work. It spun in a circle around his head and his groin. I'm assuming that is where the damage was done?

Do I implicitly trust the pendulum for these types of things and yes or not questions? I dont have alot of experience with them

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:I more meant that your desires were so strong in the moment, you will have to "recreate" this and more to reverse the spell, which is really, really hard to do because you were feeding off natural emotions. Since you weren't thinking, in the moment, that perhaps you have some way to end the spell if needed, then this is sort of what I mean as well, but more so the first one. This is the problem with doing "improv" magic - most often, it works because we do it when we really need to, but we sometimes forget ourselves or our own "system", and these are the types of backlash and failure that people talk about when they say "it'll work, but not in the way you want it to". This is also what I mean about it being too late, by the time you work up the proper spell to fix it, the curse might naturally have run its course by then anyways.

Wait, wait, wait....Just saw this part..... it might "kill him" ???? Ok....at no point during my work did I intend on killing him....I only wanted to hurt him...I cant imagine this happening....thats just too much

Wow....please tell me that wont happen seeing as I had no intention of killing him...intent goes a long way in witchcraft

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

If he was rushing to the hospital because of his broken you know what, didn't look to cross the street and got hit by a car would it be the result of your magic? Maybe not. Maybe he should have looked. How can you be sure of someones immune system, "astral" immune system, etc., and what they can handle? Intent does matter but this whole discussion is about an improvised, random outburst of magic, this is a possibility.

About the pendulum - do not question it. If you did not "receive" the right results you just need more practice or you had an off day, it is a matter of communication or being in the right frame of mind, the failure is on you not the pendulum. With this mindset you will not create mental blocks. Just my opinion and experience with divination in general

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

If you've been practicing witchcraft for 10 years, you already know what you did to him. "Black" magic (lol) works like all other magic does. And it sounds like it did exactly what you told it to do so congrats on a successful spell. You focused your pain into an intent to harm him in certain areas and he got hit in each of those areas. As far as hitting him too hard, I tend to think people get hit as hard as they deserve and need [devil] If magick involves aligning your intention and will with universal energetic currents, the Universe still gets its say and maybe that's exactly what he needed to reckon for the harm he caused. And as long as he's alive you didn't hit him too hard because you can still undo the work. Just not yet. You focused that energy and sent it his way, you can't just recall it now. The magic has to run its course. You seem like a kind hearted person so if you're certain you went too far, maybe try to balance out this hex with some positive spell work to mitigate the damage. Put some protection around him or something.

By the way have you corroborated what the pendulum told you with him or someone who knows him, or are you still going off what it told you?
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:If he was rushing to the hospital because of his broken you know what, didn't look to cross the street and got hit by a car would it be the result of your magic? Maybe not. Maybe he should have looked. How can you be sure of someones immune system, "astral" immune system, etc., and what they can handle? Intent does matter but this whole discussion is about an improvised, random outburst of magic, this is a possibility.

About the pendulum - do not question it. If you did not "receive" the right results you just need more practice or you had an off day, it is a matter of communication or being in the right frame of mind, the failure is on you not the pendulum. With this mindset you will not create mental blocks. Just my opinion and experience with divination in general
Thank you so very much once again :)

Yes I see what your saying and it makes sense, I know magic can work in unexpected ways...I'm rarely surprised by the the outcome of my spells. However I do not wish death upon him in any capacity....so I really do hope that doesnt happen

I'm glad to hear the pedulum is an accurate divination method. I suppose I just need to keep practicing to perfect my technique. I do feel that the answers I recieve are accurate most of the time.

***I wanted to mention something...last night I had a dream. I had a dream I was sleeping in my bed and in the dream, I woke up and looked over....I saw a massive black ball maybe 4 feet in diameter. It was composed of trillions upon trillions of black threads that were spinning. I feel this symbolized the energy I have sent to him. There was alot of negative energy in that ball...I could feel it in the dream but it did not pose a threat to me. I felt it just wanted to make its presence known. It wanted me to know it exists and is a product of the magic I did on him. It was kind of ironic that I had this dream because I was wondering what I had created/done when I did black magic on him. I think this was my magic's way of letting me know it exists and is working.

What do you think of this very vivid dream???

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

SolitaryWitch333 wrote:Hello Everyone,

This is my first time on this forum.

I've been practicing witchcraft for over 10 years. I always promised myself I'd never practice black magic.....but I broke that promise on Tuesday night. Please understand that I know what I did was wrong...I never thought I'd step over the ethical lines of wtichcraft...I'm far from proud of myself

Last Tuesday night I walked in on my boyfriend cheating on me. He never gave me any indication he would ever do something like this....I thought he was a truly good hearted guy....he was a wolf in sheep's clothing

I was so angry I went home and made a voodo doll. Tied to to him....taglocks etc. And spent the next 4 nights sitcking pins in the doll, in the groin, hands, and eyes. I burned the hands, tied a rope around the neck for few minutes. I spent 4 nights doing these things, oddly is was thunderstorming nearly every night

I went to a local witchcraft shop to re-up my supplies...I felt I needed to come clean about I was doing because I had been feeling a strange, anxious, ominous feeling since I started. The witch who owned the shop does not agree with black magic...I understand why....I know I was wrong...but I told her what I was doing anyway and she told me to take is apart or I'd get hurt...so that night (Saturday night)....during another thunderstorm I seperated him from the doll and burried everything...I made it clear that is was now done and over with. I feel so much better since I put an end to it...that weird sense of anxiety is gone

I had a gut feeling to use my pendulum to ask some yes or no questions. The answers I got were surprising and left me wondering what I had really done. After asking alot of questions I was able to put the pieces together....It told me that my magic started to take effect on Friday, that he was in alot of pain and went to the doctors on friday. The woman he cheated on me with also ended her causual relationship with him on friday. He missed work on Friday and Saturday because of what I did to him. It told me that I did permanant damage to his brain (emotionally) and his reproductive system and he hasnt gotten an errection since Wednesday.

I did NOT intend on doing permanant damage to him..I only wanted to temporarily hurt him. Maybe I didnt effectivley seperate the doll from him...maybe the energy I sent to him was much worse than I thought. I know this was all so wrong but now I'm left wondering what I really did to him....what the true consequences of my actions did to him. I'm working for love, peace and tranquility in the coming days...I'm trying to right my wrongs. I'm just trying to wrap my head around what I really did to him. I dont know if I should believe what my pendulum says....I dont see why I shouldnt but I want to know the truth....I've never done black magic before so I dont know what to expect....what consequences my actions caused....I dont know what to think about any of this

Any help/insight/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
corvidus wrote:[...]

[...]
the_spiral wrote:Umm, girl. You hexed that man. But hey, dirty dogs tend to catch fleas. If you're feeling bad about what you did, unbind him and do spell work to fix his ding dong issues.
Honestly I would expect somebody practicing magick for 10 years to transcend this idiotic selfish infidelity game. You could have killed the guy. You disgust me.

I don't understand any of the responses you are getting either.
the_spiral wrote:And I guess it's a good lesson not to throw hex in the future if you ain't trying to hit someone [wink]
Well yes, hope she did at least learn.

My regards

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:If you've been practicing witchcraft for 10 years, you already know what you did to him. "Black" magic (lol) works like all other magic does. And it sounds like it did exactly what you told it to do so congrats on a successful spell. You focused your pain into an intent to harm him in certain areas and he got hit in each of those areas. As far as hitting him too hard, I tend to think people get hit as hard as they deserve and need [devil] If magick involves aligning your intention and will with universal energetic currents, the Universe still gets its say and maybe that's exactly what he needed to reckon for the harm he caused. And as long as he's alive you didn't hit him too hard because you can still undo the work. Just not yet. You focused that energy and sent it his way, you can't just recall it now. The magic has to run its course. You seem like a kind hearted person so if you're certain you went too far, maybe try to balance out this hex with some positive spell work to mitigate the damage. Put some protection around him or something.

By the way have you corroborated what the pendulum told you with him or someone who knows him, or are you still going off what it told you?
Thank you so much for your reply :) It was very helpful as usual. Although I know what I did was wrong and wouldnt do it again....your post was very encouraging

"You focused that energy and sent it his way, you just cant recall it now." I do see what you mean by that. I set alot of powerful energy in motion. While I may not feel what I felt when I did that magic, that energy is still out there and it continues to spin.

Speaking of winding and spinning I'll tell you about the dream I had last night. I told another poster but I'll copy/paste here....

I wanted to mention something...last night I had a dream. I had a dream I was sleeping my bed and in the dream, I woke to and looked over....I saw a massive black ball maybe 4 feet in diameter. It was composed of trillions upon trillions of black threads that were spinning. I feel this symbolized the energy I have sent to him. There was alot of negative energy in that ball...I could feel it in the dream but it did not pose a threat to me. I felt it just wanted to make its presence known. It wanted me to know it exists and is a product of the magic I did on him. It was kind of ironic that I had this dream because I was wondering what I had created/done when I did black magic on him. I think this was my magic's way of letting me know it exists and is very real.

What do you think of this dream??? It was very vivid

And to answer your question...I have gotten all my answers from my pedulum. I have not seen or heard from him and we dont share the same circle of friends. Does this make a difference???

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Doesn't make a difference but it's nice to be able to verify things. If a dreams meaning is pretty clear to you it probably is interpreted well, I've found that it is very difficult to interpret dreams for people, they are pretty subjective and fueled by the subconscious. It sounds like a good interpretation to me, when you said "threads" it reminded me of dolls/doll making. I didn't mean to scare you about killing but you should be aware of all possibilities and should think and meditate about this in general

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I wanted to add, maybe this thing is still around and waiting for something to do. You broke the doll which took the target away from it, but didnt destroy the thing itself. If you don't formally kill it (ground it, dissolve it) or give it something to do, it might turn out pretty ugly. If it is letting you know it exists it is getting very impatient with what to do with itself. If you see it again, give it a task, or else thank it and give it its last rites. Pull one of those threads until it dissolves. But you really should decide which and do this before you see it again, to be honest.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá, solitarywitch

If you're really regretting what you have done, then try with H'oponopono, healing through forgiveness and love.

Look for it

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:I wanted to add, maybe this thing is still around and waiting for something to do. You broke the doll which took the target away from it, but didnt destroy the thing itself. If you don't formally kill it (ground it, dissolve it) or give it something to do, it might turn out pretty ugly. If it is letting you know it exists it is getting very impatient with what to do with itself. If you see it again, give it a task, or else thank it and give it its last rites. Pull one of those threads until it dissolves. But you really should decide which and do this before you see it again, to be honest.
Ok I see your point for sure...thank you so much for this

I did not break the doll...I only half heartedly seperated it from him and burried it....but only half heartedly....because I still wanted retribution

After hearing this do you still believe I need to give it a task?

Maybe I should refocus this black energy back onto him....I might have distracted it from its initital purpose when I half heartedly seperated the guy from the doll

Maybe I'll do a candle spell to give this black ball a final end target....just so I can send the energy to where I intended it to go....to him

What are your thoughts?

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

SolitaryWitch333 wrote:
fraterai wrote:I wanted to add, maybe this thing is still around and waiting for something to do. You broke the doll which took the target away from it, but didnt destroy the thing itself. If you don't formally kill it (ground it, dissolve it) or give it something to do, it might turn out pretty ugly. If it is letting you know it exists it is getting very impatient with what to do with itself. If you see it again, give it a task, or else thank it and give it its last rites. Pull one of those threads until it dissolves. But you really should decide which and do this before you see it again, to be honest.
Ok I see your point for sure...thank you so much for this

I did not break the doll...I only half heartedly seperated it from him and burried it....but only half heartedly....because I still wanted retribution

After hearing this do you still believe I need to give it a task?

Maybe I should refocus this black energy back onto him....I might have distracted it from its initital purpose when I half heartedly seperated the guy from the doll

Maybe I'll do a candle spell to give this black ball a final end target....just so I can send the energy to where I intended it to go....to him

Or I could dig the doll back up

I would also like to note, all my animals are behaving normally....sleeping the bedroom where I had that dream. Animals can pick up on negative energies....they dont seem to be bothered

What are your thoughts?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

i think whatever you did broke the doll, you broke the magical link. This is a good sign that your ex will walk away from this eventually (maybe some emotional/physical damage, we don't know). Focus it back to him and he will die. Any amount of "left over residue" from a spell, especially a conscious, powerful thing like this must be formally done away with when its task/use is done. If you don't give it a task, even if that task is "wait in the corner of the wall until i give you another task", it might start thinking for itself. This is standard servitor/elemental stuff. You need to have a plan for it, don't let it sit around doing nothing, especially if it is begging for something to do or questioning what it should do. Get rid of it or think hard about how you want to contain it and use it. Since you seem to be dropping cursing from your repertoire you probably want to get rid of it, but it sounds like you made yourself a pretty loyal guard dog.
Last edited by fraterai on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:i think whatever you did broke the doll, you broke the magical link. Any amount of "left over residue" from a spell, especially a conscious, powerful thing like this must be formally done away with when its task/use is done. If you don't give it a task, even if that task is "wait in the corner of the wall until i give you another task", it might start thinking for itself. This is standard servitor/elemental stuff. You need to have a plan for it, don't let it sit around doing nothing, especially if it is begging for something to do or questioning what it should do. Get rid of it or think hard about how you want to contain it and use it
Ok I'm going to do a candle spell using a black candle and pictures of him tonight. I wrote down an innvocation to tell it to go to him etc etc

These are my emotions that created this...I am fully able to tell it what to do now with this type of direction

I can easily dig up the doll if that would help

Does that sound ok?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I edited my last post but why are you sending it back to him? I thought you felt guilty? Be ready for the chance that he will die because of this.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:I edited my last post but why are you sending it back to him? I thought you felt guilty? Be ready for the chance that he will die because of this.

Ok Ok. then tell me what to do to stop this...tell me exactly

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Destroy the entity. Change the invocation to summoning the ball, thanking it, and dissolving it back into its base elements, back into the earth, back from whence it came, etc., etc., however you see doing this best. It does not have to be complicated, and as you said, you have complete control. You can use banishings, candles, salt, anything that you feel you need to fully break up and dissolve the entity. I hope this helps. See this as a positive, learning experience. This is why its good to name or sigilize entities, to easily call them back (yours seems ready and willing, though). Also specific ways to end spells, etc. All stuff to think about. Feel free to ask me any more specific questions directly or here

Return to “Help!”