1st Time Doing Black Magic. What Did I Really Do?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 1st Time Doing Black Magic. What Did I Really Do?

Post by SolitaryWitch333 »

fraterai wrote:Destroy the entity. Change the invocation to summoning the ball, thanking it, and dissolving it back into its base elements, back into the earth, back from whence it came, etc., etc., however you see doing this best. It does not have to be complicated, and as you said, you have complete control. You can use banishings, candles, salt, anything that you feel you need to fully break up and dissolve the entity. I hope this helps. See this as a positive, learning experience. This is why its good to name or sigilize entities, to easily call them back (yours seems ready and willing, though). Also specific ways to end spells, etc. All stuff to think about. Feel free to ask any more specific questions
Thank you...thank you...thank you

I wanted to hurt him but I never wanted to end his life...I couldnt ever live with that

Ok....what you said makes alot of sense

I will use the power of earth, air etc etc to put it to rest...to say thank you and let it know its job is done = banishing

I'm going to use a black candle, palo santo wood, a white cande, and black salt

This makes sense to me.....these are my emotions....I'm ridding the universe, him and myself and of them now

I think I'll also burn some pink and purple candles now too

I cant tell you how helpful you've been

Thank you for helping me realize the possible consquences of my actions

I'm letting him go....we can both find peace now

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I am happy to hear all of this, and I am very glad to help. Good luck with everything!
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:I am happy to hear all of this, and I am very glad to help. Good luck with everything!
I am very fortunate to have your advice come into my life

I am done with my workings and feel clean

I hope he is clean too

I feel the wind has been by my side tonight...gusting through my windows as I banished my anger, hurt and hate

I will keep you posted of my dreams tonight

Thank you for reminding me of my duty to harm none....as well as understanding my position in this mess that I am now trying to make right :)

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

I did not dream of the black ball again last night. I didnt have any bad dreams at all. I slept well. The energies in my bedroom feel good

But I did realize today that I had one more thing to do...

I put graveyard dirt in the doll I made of him and asked the spirits to help me in my work

I just lit a purple candle and told the spirits that their job was done, I thanked them, gave them pennies and sent them on their way. The candle is still burning

I do feel some negative energy from all this still....maybe it will take for that to go away

Is it normal to feel this energy still?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Did you pay for the dirt beforehand? I guess it could be normal (are you certain it is something tangible or just your own personal, internal "aftershocks", sleep on it) but I would say keep up the cleansing until you feel better. Active approach is better. Clean the house and do a full scale banishing and then something simple every day until its gone. It sounds like you took care of the whole situation tho, just stay positive and be proactive

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:Did you pay for the dirt beforehand? I guess it could be normal (are you certain it is something tangible or just your own personal, internal "aftershocks", sleep on it) but I would say keep up the cleansing until you feel better. Active approach is better. Clean the house and do a full scale banishing and then something simple every day until its gone. It sounds like you took care of the whole situation tho, just stay positive and be proactive
Its good to hear from you :) I bought the graveyard dirt from a local Wiccan shop and the woman that got it did pay for it.

I think its my own internal aftershocks like you said.

I did a complete and thorough banishing spell last night. I cleaned my whole house today...top to bottom. I'm going to keep up with the banishing/cleansing.

Although I do feel alittle left over negativity, I do feel its over....I'm relieved about that

I have a question though, if I'm feeling alittle bit of left over negativity, what happening to him? And whats happening to him now?

I can imagine he has to feel worse than I do. You said he will eventually recover but may have some lasting mental/phsyical effects. Can you elaborate on that please?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I don't really know as I don't know the individual. It depends on how long it takes him to get over things (physically and emotionally), and I don't know the extent of the physical damage you were able to inflict on him. I will say that all in all it seems okay, perhaps you can try divining his state again, but I would focus more so on the cleansing and moving on. You have done all you can at this point and stay in that mindset of letting go and release, instead of worrying. I really don't know what is happening to him, sorry! But I think he will recover. As others suggested, if you are still worried or having some left over feelings, you can light a few healing candles for him for a few nights. I don't think there is much more you can do that doesn't involve directly talking to him or somehow finding out how he is doing

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

SolitaryWitch333 wrote:
I have a question though, if I'm feeling alittle bit of left over negativity, what happening to him? And whats happening to him now?
Easiest way is to call him and ask.

It might be hard, but you could call to 'apologize', tell him you're sorry for not being what he expected, but that you won't change and it's probably for the best.

Then slip in the question "how is your health?" Or something like that. More casual of course.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:I don't really know as I don't know the individual. It depends on how long it takes him to get over things (physically and emotionally), and I don't know the extent of the physical damage you were able to inflict on him. I will say that all in all it seems okay, perhaps you can try divining his state again, but I would focus more so on the cleansing and moving on. You have done all you can at this point and stay in that mindset of letting go and release, instead of worrying. I really don't know what is happening to him, sorry! But I think he will recover. As others suggested, if you are still worried or having some left over feelings, you can light a few healing candles for him for a few nights. I don't think there is much more you can do that doesn't involve directly talking to him or somehow finding out how he is doing
I was thinking about doing some more divination but I think you're right...I just need to move on from this. I think that would be the healthiest thing to do

I'm going to do some more banishing and cleansing work tonight

I cant imagine what it would be like to actually contact him.....Before, I asked my pedulum if he knew that I was doing black magic on him...it said yes. It would be pretty strange to contact him when he knows what I did. My pedulum also said he's scared of me. Maybe I should just let him be

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

corvidus wrote:
SolitaryWitch333 wrote:
Easiest way is to call him and ask.

It might be hard, but you could call to 'apologize', tell him you're sorry for not being what he expected, but that you won't change and it's probably for the best.

Then slip in the question "how is your health?" Or something like that. More casual of course.
Ya it would be weird to contact him. When I asked my pendulum some questions, it said yes when I asked if he knew that I was doing black magic on him. It also said he's scared of me.

I want to know how he's doing but I dont think I want to contact him...after what I did to him....and since he knows what I did to him...I dont think he'd want to talk

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

I feel great today :) The lingering negativity is gone. No more anxiety...I feel clean...and my house feels clean

But I dont think he's doing as well as I am

I asked my pedulum to show me a "good" and a bad". It spun in a clockwise circle for good and a counterclock wise circle for bad. I put the pedulum over a picture of him and asked it if he was doing bad or good. It said he was doing bad. I asked if the magic I did was still affecting him, it said yes. I asked it if my magic was still causing him pain, it said yes. I hung the pedulum over the picture of him and asked it to show me where his pain was. It spun over his head, face, groin and oddly his right side.

I also asked it if I had destroyed that black ball I dreamt of. It said yes. Then I asked it if the black ball was still affecting him, it said yes. I dont understand this. I know I destoyed it...I can feel that its gone, but maybe even though I destroyed it, he hasnt healed from its effects yet. What do you think???

***I'm very glad I stopped actively doing black magic on him, but its still affecting him in some way. Is this because the energy I sent in motion has yet to run its course?***

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I think you need to find a way of verifying all the things your pendulum is telling you, either by checking with him or discreetly finding out another way.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Good sign on the questions tho, it is basically what we have been saying. If I hit you with a poison dart and took it out before all of the poison seeped in, it would be better than if all of it went in but there is still going to be damage. Hard to say how much, like we have been saying, but it will take time for him to recover physically, mentally, and emotionally. You should try to verify if you can, if not you can do healing spells to try and speed up the process. But I am glad that your pendulum says that the ball is gone, and you feel like you took care of it. Keep at it

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:I think you need to find a way of verifying all the things your pendulum is telling you, either by checking with him or discreetly finding out another way.
I know what you're saying. I want to verify it too. I just dont know how and I dont think it would be a good idea to reach out to him. I've been getting some weird results from my pedulum tonight...I think it might be because of the full moon. At one point the pendulum said he was dead. But then it said he was alive. I dont know whats going on with it tonight

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

fraterai wrote:Good sign on the questions tho, it is basically what we have been saying. If I hit you with a poison dart and took it out before all of the poison seeped in, it would be better than if all of it went in but there is still going to be damage. Hard to say how much, like we have been saying, but it will take time for him to recover physically, mentally, and emotionally. You should try to verify if you can, if not you can do healing spells to try and speed up the process. But I am glad that your pendulum says that the ball is gone, and you feel like you took care of it. Keep at it
It did verify what you had said. But now, since the sun has gone down...its giving me contradicting answers. It was giving me unsure answers....sometimes yes...sometimes no...then it said he was dead. Then it said he was alive....maybe its because of the full moon. I dont know what to make of it

I do want to verify what the pedulum is saying but I dont think it would be a good idea to contact him directly and I dont know how to figure anything out any other way

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

This is why you need to verify the external facts of the situation. Pendulums are subject to the ideomotor effect just like many other divination tools, so it's possible you're "channeling" your own guilt in some of these sessions.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

the_spiral wrote:This is why you need to verify the external facts of the situation. Pendulums are subject to the ideomotor effect just like many other divination tools, so it's possible you're "channeling" your own guilt in some of these sessions.
Thanks for the reply :) I really appreciate it. I had a feeling it was my own energies throwing off its accuracy. Unfortunately I really dont have a way of verifying anything because we dont share any mutual friends, and I dont think contacting him directly is a good idea at all. I know that he knows what I did to him. I think he's scared of me at this point. I think I'll just let sleeping dogs lie unless someone can think of some discreet way of verifying all this

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

SolitaryWitch

You need to get sure that the spirits from the dirt will leave you alone. One does not buy the graveyaed dirt in a store like buying candles. You have a powder named graveyard dust, but it's not the same. Whn working with graveyard dirt one does the paying and the contacting of spirits, one chooses the grave from where youre going to take it and that is the spirit that will work with you because it has agreed to, beforehand. If youre not prepared to deal with dead spirits, you don't work with graveyard dirt nor in a cemetery. Period.

I hope you don't get nothing too bad from it. Dead people is not a funny thing

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

WillowDarkWytch wrote:SolitaryWitch

You need to get sure that the spirits from the dirt will leave you alone. One does not buy the graveyaed dirt in a store like buying candles. You have a powder named graveyard dust, but it's not the same. Whn working with graveyard dirt one does the paying and the contacting of spirits, one chooses the grave from where youre going to take it and that is the spirit that will work with you because it has agreed to, beforehand. If youre not prepared to deal with dead spirits, you don't work with graveyard dirt nor in a cemetery. Period.

I hope you don't get nothing too bad from it. Dead people is not a funny thing

Saravá
Idansinají
Thanks for your concern :) I delt with the spirits properly and respectfully, I dont feel any lingering negative effects from my work. I'm just wondering how he's doing at this point. Since I have no way of verfying how he's doing, and I dont think contacting him would be appropriate...I have no way of knowing.

namedforthemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by namedforthemoon »

I've been kind of following this thread as it unfolds, finding it really interesting... I just wanted to ask, is there any way that you could just show up at his door, and say, "I think I might have left some of my things here, can I get them?" If he lets you, then maybe you can use that as an opportunity to ask how he is doing? Or even if he says that none of your stuff is there, you could say something like, "Oh, okay. By the way, how are you doing?" It might be too forward, but that way you can see for your own eyes how he is.

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

namedforthemoon wrote:I've been kind of following this thread as it unfolds, finding it really interesting... I just wanted to ask, is there any way that you could just show up at his door, and say, "I think I might have left some of my things here, can I get them?" If he lets you, then maybe you can use that as an opportunity to ask how he is doing? Or even if he says that none of your stuff is there, you could say something like, "Oh, okay. By the way, how are you doing?" It might be too forward, but that way you can see for your own eyes how he is.
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it :) Well...the last time I showed up at his house he was in bed with another woman so....I dont think I'd go to his house again uninvited.

At this point...I'm pretty sure he knows what I did to him and he's alittle scared of me. When I walked in on him that night....I didnt say much. I just looked him in the eye and said very calmly, "Ok, I'm going to f**k you up now." If he has any brains he'd know what that meant as I had previously told him I'm a witch. So by now, he probably put the pieces together and doesnt want to talk

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

This thread is very storm in a teacup to me.

You delivered an act of malefica against a target knowing full well what you were doing on some intrinsic level, and it worked its effect.

It is normal to sometimes second guess this act after the time if you are not a naturally aggressive person.

But we must remember this universe is not built on purely love and light.. but also hate and death. The full spectrum is reflected within it.

I don't believe you can be a good witch if you cant curse as well as bless. It also from what has been posted sounded like your actions were justified and more than measured.

I see no evidence from your posting that this would have killed him. Very few curses are capable of killing nor permanently damaging someones soul for instance unless they are specifically constructed that way.

My advice would be to be done with it. He fucked up, he betrayed your trust, you gave him a magical slap for it. Let him go his own way and you your own and call it done, as hard as that could be on multiple levels. This entity resulting from the curse should be thanked and told to depart back to where it came from as a clean up operation.

You might also want to look into some cleansing baths, which are useful after malefica operations to ensure noting residual is bothering you.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sypheara wrote:This thread is very storm in a teacup to me.

You delivered an act of malefica against a target knowing full well what you were doing on some intrinsic level, and it worked its effect.

It is normal to sometimes second guess this act after the time if you are not a naturally aggressive person.

But we must remember this universe is not built on purely love and light.. but also hate and death. The full spectrum is reflected within it.

I don't believe you can be a good witch if you cant curse as well as bless. It also from what has been posted sounded like your actions were justified and more than measured.

I see no evidence from your posting that this would have killed him. Very few curses are capable of killing nor permanently damaging someones soul for instance unless they are specifically constructed that way.

My advice would be to be done with it. He fucked up, he betrayed your trust, you gave him a magical slap for it. Let him go his own way and you your own and call it done, as hard as that could be on multiple levels. This entity resulting from the curse should be thanked and told to depart back to where it came from as a clean up operation.

You might also want to look into some cleansing baths, which are useful after malefica operations to ensure noting residual is bothering you.
Thank you so much for such a thoughtful and wise response :)

I did thank the entity I created and then destroyed it. I can feel that it is entirely gone and done with. I'm relieved about that.

Thank you for your very balanced perspective. I agree that life is balance between light and dark....therefor so is magic...I did learn some valuable lessons from this and wont be repeating this kind of magic again. I have learned to never be surprised when it comes to the results of my magic...but I have to say I was alittle surprised by how intensely my anger manifested itself....that dream I had of the entity I created was extremely powerful....actually seeing the energy was surreal

I have done banishing/cleansing spells and as a result I no longer feel any lingering negativity....but I dont think he feels the same. I have a picture of him that I use to divine his state and everytime I walk past it or look at it I get alittle internal shock in my gut. I believe that is the universe's way of telling me my magic is still very active inside of him.

Everyday I am making progress in putting his betrayl behind me....for the most part I feel like its behind me. Like you said, he can go his way, I'll go mine. The funny thing is, when we were dating, I told him I was witch. I think he's putting the pieces together now and realizing that I was the cause of whats happening to him....he would be foolish to think I would allow someone to treat me with such disrespect without setting consequences in motion...but I'm still left wondering if what I did to him was too harsh and detrimental...I do hope he heals entirely from this

I will look into cleansing baths, thats a great idea :) I did spiritually cleanse myself and my home. I feel I have rid myself of negativity...I feel clean

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Was good to read your reply.. I hope i didn't cause offence with the tone, but I wanted to give you some affirming, blunt advice.

In time i hope he will have learned his lesson, and improve as a person from this valuable life lesson. He has has a first hand taste of his own medicine, that was in no small part instigated by his own hurtful actions.

Another thing to note is now you understand the extent of the power you can channel for your own self defence if required. That means you now know you can rely on it if you ever need it.

Cleansing baths are great.. i should take my own advice and use them more often than I do. Lavendar is an especially good one for relaxing and washing away ills.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

SolitaryWitch333
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sypheara wrote:Was good to read your reply.. I hope i didn't cause offence with the tone, but I wanted to give you some affirming, blunt advice.

In time i hope he will have learned his lesson, and improve as a person from this valuable life lesson. He has has a first hand taste of his own medicine, that was in no small part instigated by his own hurtful actions.

Another thing to note is now you understand the extent of the power you can channel for your own self defence if required. That means you now know you can rely on it if you ever need it.

Cleansing baths are great.. i should take my own advice and use them more often than I do. Lavendar is an especially good one for relaxing and washing away ills.
You didnt offend me at all. I really appreciate your advice :)

Whether he learns from this or not...I did what I felt I needed to do to send a message. I'm not the kind of person to turn the other cheek. I'm not a doormat. He knows this now.

Everyday I feel better...everyday I am putting this behind me. For some reason I feel like my healing process was made easier because of the retribution I brought to him

And you made a good point, I have learned the power of my actions...I underestimated them.

Thanks for your wise words and encouragment :)

Return to “Help!”