It looks like I've been hexed

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

It looks like I've been hexed

Post by nessuno »

Many unlucky events have been happening since two weeks ago (ranging from health, job, broken car, broken computer, etc.) and I believe I might have attracted someone's anger or it's starting to affect me now, since everyone may make enemies during his lifetime. My guts tell me something is unbalanced and I can't quite spot the reason for this feeling.

I have no formal training in the occult (just previous yoga practice, a Sylva Method seminar and lots of books on Jungian psychology and mythology), so the obvious question I'd ask someone with experience would be:

A) How do I know if someone is directing bad energy towards me?
B) How do I stop it (even if it means to stop my mind because it's making it up)?

Thanks! [thumbup]
"Τί δύσκολον; Τὸ ἑαυτὸν γνῶναι"

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: It looks like I've been hexed

Post by Desecrated »

nessuno wrote:
A) How do I know if someone is directing bad energy towards me?
B) How do I stop it (even if it means to stop my mind because it's making it up)?
I posted two links above, they are really useful and give you a longer answer to your questions. But to answer them very quickly here.

A. You do a tarot reading or some other form of divination.

B. You work through it.
There is no easy way out, you just accept that it as happened and then you move forward with the work. It takes a couple of weeks to sort shit out, but it feels so much better do actually do something about your problem, than to just sit around and worry about them.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

Thanks Desecrated, I really appreciate.

I may have pissed off two people. One of them is a relative of my wife, who really hates me and I know has adviced her to plainly divorce me. She's a very intense person: I have no reason to believe she's a witch or possesses any occult knowledge, but she's from a province in China where they are still very superstitious, and she visits fortune tellers regularly. She's been at my home in Europe taking many pictures (I mean many pictures, even from the bathroom...)and has sent my wife and daughters many packages with stuff. I found her in my library looking through my books without my permission, which I found both weird and rude. The library is near my daughters' bedroom, so she just apologized and said she was there to make sure my daughters were sleeping well. I keep an altar there where I pray and she's seen it.

The other person I think of is an old guy who is really immersed into the occult (he belongs to a knight fraternity). Long time ago, I asked him to make me one of his students. He agreed but I had to stop seeing him, because I started to feel oppressed and he tried to force me into being his 'sexual pet' in exchange for his knowledge and advice. We argued and I may have sent some anonymous (not insulting) sms to his phone to mess with him in 'revenge' for trying to alienate me.

I'll try to get a good tarot reading, but do you think I should place any protective items at home, etc? Do you think I should phone the old guy?

Thanks for your advice. I really feel disoriented at the moment.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

nessuno wrote:
I'll try to get a good tarot reading, but do you think I should place any protective items at home, etc? Do you think I should phone the old guy?
How do you feel about doing an uncrossing ritual? The short one is only 7 days.

But yeah, you should probably apologize to the old man, and probably forgive the lady. There is no need to walk around with all that resentment.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

Ok, what is an uncrossing ritual? Where should I perform it? My family won't understand me if I start acting weird at home. :-)

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

nessuno wrote:Ok, what is an uncrossing ritual? Where should I perform it? My family won't understand me if I start acting weird at home. :-)
You need to make some uncrossing oil (just oil and herbs) Put that on either 1 large candle that you burn for 7 days or 7 smaller candles that you burn (one for each day).
You need to clean your house. All of it.
And do a ritual bath everyday. (Works with ritual showers as well).

A good recipe for the oil is:

Hyssop
Angelica root
Frankincense
Rue
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of cayenne pepper

Castor oil and/or jojoba oil

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Desecrated wrote:
You need to make some uncrossing oil (just oil and herbs) Put that on either 1 large candle that you burn for 7 days or 7 smaller candles that you burn (one for each day).
You need to clean your house. All of it.
And do a ritual bath everyday. (Works with ritual showers as well).
Motumbá Àse!

Des, I do Uncrossing Ritual in 7 days, 3 to banish, 1 to summon or recieve "God's blessings" and the last 3 to open roads or atract. I guess if it's a "hex" that he has he could do 7 days of uncrossing and banishing, then 7 days of invoking divinity to his life, spiritual and fresh energies, and then 7 days atracting sweet stuff or the things he thinks he needs in his life hehehe would be 21 days of ritual, a good number. And he could "align it" with moon cycles to add more juice to it [gz]

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

Well, thank you Desecrated and Willow for the tips,

I found the following link useful and I'll try to do as it says: http://www.angelfire.com/ks/earthvoices ... ssing.html

I truly find it quite difficult to believe so many appliances are failing lately (1-2 weeks) at home: first my car, then my parents' both cars I borrowed, then my PC, my tablet, my printer, the other printer we keep at home, the water purifier, the whole swimming pool pump system... As you can imagine, repairing all these things in such a short time is proving to be ruinous. Then when the mechanic handles my car back and I go to work I find a flat tyre with a nail in it... and on the way back I crack a mirror while dodging another car in a very narrow road [crymore]. Later when I find a better job through the employment office, this company I go to informs me there must have been a mistake, since the position has already been covered for some time now... [crymore]

I'm not superstitious and bad luck is not what worried me the most, it's the way I've been experiencing these events: my mind was slow, I felt unfocused and my guts were telling me something was wrong but I couldn't spot what it was. Really easy tasks like writing an email or choosing and printing some material took forever...

It may be my imagination or plain bad luck that it's not going to repeat itself, but sharing it with you and doing something about it IRL is proving useful... I guess burning some candles can do no harm either.

Thanks and see you around [thumbup]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

WillowDarkWytch wrote: Motumbá Àse!

Des, I do Uncrossing Ritual in 7 days, 3 to banish, 1 to summon or recieve "God's blessings" and the last 3 to open roads or atract.
That is not a bad idea either. I just do 7 days of "get this shit off me", and feel like it's psychologically beneficiary to me.
But I like the voodoo mentality of replacing bad energy with good energy and looking forward- I fell like the Scandinavian traditions sometimes focus too much on the cure. It has become very similar to modern medicine. If you have problem, you take a pill and then the problem goes away. There is no focus on what happens after.

And of course from a psychological perspective, it makes a lot of sense to seek out a cure, not to get rid of the negative, but because you want the positive that comes after.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

Quick question:

What do I do with candle remains (they didn't burn down completely) and the circle of salt? Do I need to renew the circle of salt every time or I can reuse it?

I read that to get rid of something the moon must be waning. Will the ritual work the same despite the moon is waxing now?
Thanks.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

nessuno wrote:Quick question:

What do I do with candle remains (they didn't burn down completely) and the circle of salt? Do I need to renew the circle of salt every time or I can reuse it?

I read that to get rid of something the moon must be waning. Will the ritual work the same despite the moon is waxing now?
Thanks.
Throw it away. Best is always to bury it somewhere away from your house, but I find that public garbage-bins can be a fairly good solution to those that don't have the ability to drag a shovel across town.

To get the best mileage out of your car you should preferable avoid driving in too much of a headwind. Unfortunately life and nature don't always work together. Sometimes we need to get to work even in bad conditions and we will have to waste a little more energy to get there.
Aligning your rituals to planetary and astrological signs makes it easier. You don't have to push as hard to get results and if you stumble upon some really good augury it can give your ritual and extra bit of *umpf*.
But sometimes life just don't permit us to wait for the next meteor shower or what ever extra we would like to add to our ritual, and after work on wednesday at 5 pm is the best or only time we have; and then the ritual will have to take place then.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Chant the Hare Krishna mantra, aloud or mentally. And do not underestimate this because of it's simplicity.
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare; These sixteen names are destructive of the evil effects of Kali. No better means than this is to be seen in all the Vedas.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Motumbá,
nessuno wrote:Quick question:

Thanks.
I agree with Des in the discard of used items. Nature (if it won't damage the enviroment) or simply the garbage can (because it's garbage what you "took away" and garbage goes to the trash)

Is not that it won't work if you do it in waxing instead of wanning, is just that it would work better in wanning, but rituals ALWAYS WORK. The thing is in the result.
Desecrated wrote:
That is not a bad idea either. I just do 7 days of "get this shit off me", and feel like it's psychologically beneficiary to me.
But I like the voodoo mentality of replacing bad energy with good energy and looking forward- I fell like the Scandinavian traditions sometimes focus too much on the cure. It has become very similar to modern medicine. If you have problem, you take a pill and then the problem goes away. There is no focus on what happens after.

And of course from a psychological perspective, it makes a lot of sense to seek out a cure, not to get rid of the negative, but because you want the positive that comes after.
Yes, for me, that I work a lot with and for people, it's good to have a psychological or "psychomagical" work too, because sometimes just magick won't do all the work, you need people to "feel" what they're doing, so helping with the ritual by acting in a "banishing" way helps them to change the "mind programs" or mind set.

I always begin my works with cleansings, then the actual work. I was taught that if you take energy, you leave a hole. You must fill that hole or it might fill again with the same shit, so, you fill it with things that would improve ones life, like health, wealth, love, peace, etc. Also, I was taught thet if you're poor is because you're ill, financially ill, so to fix it you heal your financial life, and when you heal a wound, you begin by cleanung it and then putting the healing herbs and unguents hehe the same for magic can be applied :)

Love these chats

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Motumbá Àse, Rock,
RockDemon wrote:Chant the Hare Krishna mantra, aloud or mentally. And do not underestimate this because of it's simplicity.
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare; These sixteen names are destructive of the evil effects of Kali. No better means than this is to be seen in all the Vedas.
Lord Ganesh's mantra helps to break and go through all blockages and obstacles. It's awesome too

"Om gam ganapataye namah"

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:Motumbá Àse, Rock,
RockDemon wrote:Chant the Hare Krishna mantra, aloud or mentally. And do not underestimate this because of it's simplicity.
Lord Ganesh's mantra helps to break and go through all blockages and obstacles. It's awesome too

"Om gam ganapataye namah"

Saravá
Idansinají
I didn't know that one, gonna try some day. I am not that much into the Hinduism but each time I study something from there the simplicity and effectiveness surprises me so much! Especially the Bhagavad Gita, it blows me every time I read it.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Durga Mantra – Om Dum Durgayei Namaha

„Om and Salutations to that feminine energy which protects from all manner of negative influences.”

If we are going with a hindu theme.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

Thank you all, really appreciate the time you took to answer my question.

I like hinduism, one of my favourite books is 'The King and the Corpse' by Heinrich Zimmer, so praying to Lord Krishna suits me as well.

This is my first time doing a candle ritual, hope it goes well. I couldn't find an adequate tarot reader, though, so I'll just assume my gut feelings are correct and go ahead with the 7 day uncrossing.

I'll follow Willow's advice and add 7+7 days to the ritual to invoke the divinity + ask for 'things needed in my life'... Now, what's the way to do it? Place a single white candle surrounded by salt or I stick to the three candles 2 white + 1 purple?

Peace.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

Get back in your comfort zone

It'll happen inevitably after your astrological storm passes

Return to “Help!”