Uncrossing concluded

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Uncrossing concluded

Post by nessuno »

Ok, so I just finished my first candle magick ritual (uncrossing). Either if my fears are real or imaginary, this should do the trick. As I told you, personal and laboral matters were getting a little bit chaotic and several home appliances/lights/machines had been starting to fail/break down... I've just received a replacement printer and...guess what... it's broken too... [bummed]. Yesterday was the last day of the ritual and I feel OK now, but I ended up really tired and exhausted (my family members think i'm getting a cold, despite I'm not).

Some further questions I'd appreciate your help with would be:

A) How do I get rid of the pictures I used for the ritual? Burning, cutting, recycling, burying? I don't know if it really matters symbolically (I'd just cut the picture and place it in the recycle bin).

B)What are the ways to 'charge' candles? Is it the same placing them under salt or the full/waxing/waning moon or burying them in the soil for a while?

C) Now that bad vibes are (hopefully) dispersed, I'll follow another forum member's advice to make another ritual to ask for blessings. The e-book I have offers candle spells for 'healing', but I don't really have a 'blessing' or 'asking god's favour': any suggestion?

D) I don't think it's necessary, but I'd like to make a ritual asking for forgiveness if (knowingly or unknowingly) I've sent bad vibes to people that have offended me...Any ideas on how to do so?

E) Some other suggestions I've received involve actually casting a big circle of salt, candles or pebbles (my height in diameter) and placing additional candles to the four elements, etc. Now, it looks much more elaborate for a beginner than just a salt circle around the actual ceremony candles, but I'd like to know your opinion on this and its effects (does this make candle magick stronger/more effective?).

F) A forum member was kind enough to email me a book of shadows and has a little chapter on pendulum divination. Do you know a more complete book on the subject? What precautions (salt circles, etc) do you take when practicing pendulum divination or any other kind of divination? Does it involve working with spirits or it's just your own unconscious ?

Thanks a lot for your answers. Blessed be.
"Τί δύσκολον; Τὸ ἑαυτὸν γνῶναι"

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Uncrossing concluded

Post by Desecrated »

nessuno wrote: A) How do I get rid of the pictures I used for the ritual? Burning, cutting, recycling, burying? I don't know if it really matters symbolically (I'd just cut the picture and place it in the recycle bin).
Burning releases energies, burying kills the energies, throwing something in the water is both giving life to it at the same time as you allow it to float away, throwing it in the wind blows it away, but also keeps it active.
Burying things in the ground is my favorite.

B)What are the ways to 'charge' candles? Is it the same placing them under salt or the full/waxing/waning moon or burying them in the soil for a while?
Those are passive ways of charging them. You can also do more active way by using energyworks and/or casting spells and prayers on them.

C) Now that bad vibes are (hopefully) dispersed, I'll follow another forum member's advice to make another ritual to ask for blessings. The e-book I have offers candle spells for 'healing', but I don't really have a 'blessing' or 'asking god's favour': any suggestion?
Ask yourself a favor.
D) I don't think it's necessary, but I'd like to make a ritual asking for forgiveness if (knowingly or unknowingly) I've sent bad vibes to people that have offended me...Any ideas on how to do so?
The uncrossing ritual kinda cover that too.
Someone once told me that they would write letters to people just pouring out all of their emotions and then throw the letters away. I guess that is cathartic somehow.
E) Some other suggestions I've received involve actually casting a big circle of salt, candles or pebbles (my height in diameter) and placing additional candles to the four elements, etc. Now, it looks much more elaborate for a beginner than just a salt circle around the actual ceremony candles, but I'd like to know your opinion on this and its effects (does this make candle magick stronger/more effective?).
The more time and energy you put into it, the more energy you get out of it.
Psychologically speaking, a ritual is really just a really long positive affirmation.
F) A forum member was kind enough to email me a book of shadows and has a little chapter on pendulum divination. Do you know a more complete book on the subject?
Pendulum Magic for Beginners: Tap Into Your Inner Wisdom has 143 positive reviews on amazon and has a 4.5/5 rating.
What precautions (salt circles, etc) do you take when practicing pendulum divination or any other kind of divination? Does it involve working with spirits or it's just your own unconscious ?
Kinda depends on what you believe in.
But also what you're doing with it. if you are doing simple divination a cast circle will be enough, if you are communicating with spirits, you might want some more protection.
Personally, I never put up any protection or shields when I do divination. But then again, I wouldn't go out in a graveyard at midnight with my tarot either, so I guess it is what you are using the divination for; that dictates how you approach it.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

Thanks ;-)

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse
Desecrated wrote:
nessuno wrote: A) How do I get rid of the pictures I used for the ritual? Burning, cutting, recycling, burying? I don't know if it really matters symbolically (I'd just cut the picture and place it in the recycle bin).
Burning releases energies, burying kills the energies, throwing something in the water is both giving life to it at the same time as you allow it to float away, throwing it in the wind blows it away, but also keeps it active.
Burying things in the ground is my favorite.
I know that Des might have a symbolic meaning in "killing" energies, because energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed, but for me, burrying stuff is for making them last in time, to be re-absorbed by mother earth, etc. If my magics were for money, I leave it under a strong, young and leaf-full tree or bury them. If I want to send them away I might burn (sublimate the object) and them blow it away, OR throw it to the river looking at the current's direction (usually do that on a bridge, so I can stand in the middle of the river and look in the course's direction as I see the river take away what I want to leave me alone). If you burry it in a little "cuffin" it might be dead, or in a cemetery, BUT you may catch OTHER stuff, and worse, so don't do cemetary magick, not just yet if you're a begginer.

desecrated wrote:
Those are passive ways of charging them. You can also do more active way by using energyworks and/or casting spells and prayers on them.
I agree with Des. You may carve them, anoint them with condition oils or olive oil and the cast a spell or pray on them.

nessuno wrote:C) Now that bad vibes are (hopefully) dispersed, I'll follow another forum member's advice to make another ritual to ask for blessings. The e-book I have offers candle spells for 'healing', but I don't really have a 'blessing' or 'asking god's favour': any suggestion?
Use the same "logic" as uncrossing but with attracting. That's simple candle magick stuff. Use Yellow, Green, Golden...etc.

Use golden or yellow candles and pray the 23 psalm (God is my shepherd or something like that, I know it in spanish :P ) use cinnamon powder, fresh basil and cloves. To discard items, you burry them under a leafy your strong tree.
Desecrated wrote:
The uncrossing ritual kinda cover that too.
Someone once told me that they would write letters to people just pouring out all of their emotions and then throw the letters away. I guess that is cathartic somehow.
AGREE! You burn the letters and then blow them away, so your "apologies" travels to the universe faster.
nessuno wrote: E) Some other suggestions I've received involve actually casting a big circle of salt, candles or pebbles (my height in diameter) and placing additional candles to the four elements, etc. Now, it looks much more elaborate for a beginner than just a salt circle around the actual ceremony candles, but I'd like to know your opinion on this and its effects (does this make candle magick stronger/more effective?).
That's too much if you are beggining. That's a very wiccan way of working. Not exclusively wiccan, but sounds like VERY wiccan, you get it? I recommend for "natural" magics and stuff like that Edain McCoy's book Making Magic. There you'll learn how to cast circles, work with elements, etc. She is a wiccan but she doesn't "vomit it" all around it. She talks about natural magic in that book, she mentions Wicca but doesn't over do it. I like it.
Desecrated wrote:
F) A forum member was kind enough to email me a book of shadows and has a little chapter on pendulum divination. Do you know a more complete book on the subject?
Pendulum Magic for Beginners: Tap Into Your Inner Wisdom has 143 positive reviews on amazon and has a 4.5/5 rating.
Des knows about a LOT of books (it's kinda what he does hehe) so, I'l go with his recomendation. I learned to "read" a pendulum in person, through my initiatic master so, I couldn't teach you unless we were in person.
Desecrated wrote:
What precautions (salt circles, etc) do you take when practicing pendulum divination or any other kind of divination? Does it involve working with spirits or it's just your own unconscious ?
Kinda depends on what you believe in.
But also what you're doing with it. if you are doing simple divination a cast circle will be enough, if you are communicating with spirits, you might want some more protection.
Personally, I never put up any protection or shields when I do divination. But then again, I wouldn't go out in a graveyard at midnight with my tarot either, so I guess it is what you are using the divination for; that dictates how you approach it.
I couldn't have said it better. Tottally logic.

I do call my spiritual guides when consulting with tarot, so they do kind of protect me. I have guardian spirits that are Mode ON all the time, so that would count as protection too. So, actually, Unprotected... I'm not :P

I would call upon "divinity" before, to ask for blessing of clarity, clear perception, and sending away the dark energies that might obscure what you're supposed to see. Not in a very complicated way, just payer, in silence. Or maybe align yourself with "higher power" through mantras before reading. I don't know, use what would make sense to you

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:
I know that Des might have a symbolic meaning in "killing" energies, because energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed, but for me, burrying stuff is for making them last in time, to be re-absorbed by mother earth, etc. If my magics were for money, I leave it under a strong, young and leaf-full tree or bury them. If I want to send them away I might burn (sublimate the object) and them blow it away, OR throw it to the river looking at the current's direction (usually do that on a bridge, so I can stand in the middle of the river and look in the course's direction as I see the river take away what I want to leave me alone). If you burry it in a little "cuffin" it might be dead, or in a cemetery, BUT you may catch OTHER stuff, and worse, so don't do cemetary magick, not just yet if you're a begginer.
My logic is kinda simple. You put dead things in the ground. After having worked with a candle or something else you bury it outside because then it is "dead". The ball is not in play anymore. La vela es final. The End.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Desecrated wrote: My logic is kinda simple. You put dead things in the ground. After having worked with a candle or something else you bury it outside because then it is "dead". The ball is not in play anymore. La vela es final. The End.
That would be "La vela se acabó" or "la vela se quemó" or so LOL :P

But you do put seeds in the gound too. Not just dead things. That's what I mean. Depends a lot on the intention :)
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

WillowDarkWytch wrote:
Desecrated wrote: My logic is kinda simple. You put dead things in the ground. After having worked with a candle or something else you bury it outside because then it is "dead". The ball is not in play anymore. La vela es final. The End.
That would be "La vela se acabó" or "la vela se quemó" or so LOL :P

But you do put seeds in the gound too. Not just dead things. That's what I mean. Depends a lot on the intention :)
My 1 year of high school spanish fails me again...

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

If I only knew some Spanish...

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

Thanks!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

nessuno wrote:If I only knew some Spanish...
I know some spanish [yay]
Unfortunately, it only seems to be the more...inappropriate things that I know, which I don't think will help here [eg]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

nessuno
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nessuno »

You are a little bit scary hehe = Tu dar un poco miedo jeje

Return to “Help!”