astral travel / astral projection help!

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

astral travel / astral projection help!

Post by svengali811 »

Hi I need help with astral projections and just cannot leave my body I am using binaural beat (theta) to assist but cant take off. Any ideas or tricks to make this happen fast??? I must admit I really didnt think I would struggle so much with this!!!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: astral travel / astral projection help!

Post by Caerdon »

There's a reason why ancient practitioners didn't teach Astral projection to novices... main thing (besides it being dangerous to someone untrained) is that it's hard to do and can take a long time to be able to do so. Don't expect to do something like this right away. Keep practicing and you'll eventually get it.

However, to answer the question for help, the fastest way to do it is to have someone pull you into the astral whilst they are in the astral.
Besides that... there's no real quick trick to doing something yourself until you figure it out for yourself.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Caerdon wrote:There's a reason why ancient practitioners didn't teach Astral projection to novices... main thing (besides it being dangerous to someone untrained) is that it's hard to do and can take a long time to be able to do so. Don't expect to do something like this right away. Keep practicing and you'll eventually get it.

However, to answer the question for help, the fastest way to do it is to have someone pull you into the astral whilst they are in the astral.
Besides that... there's no real quick trick to doing something yourself until you figure it out for yourself.
This.

And practice in the morning after you wakeup, not at night. That always seemed to help me.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

does it have to be a person or can it be a spirit/demon? if so how would one go about this?

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Your problem is the same problem most untrained amateurs make. You are trying to go for the fancy advanced practice without first developing your foundation. If you go into your very first gymnastics class and try to do fancy back flips without any strength or balance, or go into your very first martial arts class and try to do a flying roundhouse without any flexibility or balance, you're going to fall on your ass and make a fool of yourself every single time. It is the fundamentals that allow you to do the greater things.

If all you want to do is travel outside your body and other occult arts mean nothing to you, then follow this course of training:

1) Fundamental Development

Establish a foundation in meditation and discipline before you try to do anything else.

2) A Short Course on Scrying

Only after you have finished working through Fundamental Development. Rowe's preliminaries are similar to my fundamentals, but it doesn't matter - hold yourself to my standards, and then hold yourself to his. Then you will be able to make full use of the rest of his work.

3) Read and practice Astral Dynamics, by Robert Bruce. That link is the website, but it's also a book.

Bruce also covers certain preliminaries and offers exercises on how to develop them. Use them if they are useful to you, but after spending time training in Fundamental Development and Scrying, Astral Dynamics shouldn't be too difficult.

If you work through this with daily practice and make steady progress, then within a year or two you should be able to sit down and leave your body almost any time you want. Baring any health and environmental problems that make things more difficult for you. It is also fun to enter the Rowe's Sacred Space when laying down to sleep, which allows you to effectively Lucid Dream and travel through your Inner Realm while your body gets the rest it needs.

If you wish to accomplish other things in your occult career, I would advise a completely different course of training. But it's common these days for people to only focus on one thing or another, so meh.

~:Shin:~

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Shinichi wrote:Your problem is the same problem most untrained amateurs make. You are trying to go for the fancy advanced practice without first developing your foundation. If you go into your very first gymnastics class and try to do fancy back flips without any strength or balance, or go into your very first martial arts class and try to do a flying roundhouse without any flexibility or balance, you're going to fall on your ass and make a fool of yourself every single time. It is the fundamentals that allow you to do the greater things.

If all you want to do is travel outside your body and other occult arts mean nothing to you, then follow this course of training:

1) Fundamental Development

Establish a foundation in meditation and discipline before you try to do anything else.

2) A Short Course on Scrying

Only after you have finished working through Fundamental Development. Rowe's preliminaries are similar to my fundamentals, but it doesn't matter - hold yourself to my standards, and then hold yourself to his. Then you will be able to make full use of the rest of his work.

3) Read and practice Astral Dynamics, by Robert Bruce. That link is the website, but it's also a book.

Bruce also covers certain preliminaries and offers exercises on how to develop them. Use them if they are useful to you, but after spending time training in Fundamental Development and Scrying, Astral Dynamics shouldn't be too difficult.

If you work through this with daily practice and make steady progress, then within a year or two you should be able to sit down and leave your body almost any time you want. Baring any health and environmental problems that make things more difficult for you. It is also fun to enter the Rowe's Sacred Space when laying down to sleep, which allows you to effectively Lucid Dream and travel through your Inner Realm while your body gets the rest it needs.

If you wish to accomplish other things in your occult career, I would advise a completely different course of training. But it's common these days for people to only focus on one thing or another, so meh.

ah no thanks...next!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

svengali811 wrote:does it have to be a person or can it be a spirit/demon? if so how would one go about this?
Unless you have an extreme amount of trust with the person or have a good relationship with the being, I wouldn't casually ask them to take you out of your body. Especially not a demon or spirit or any entity that falls into "other". Because you will be on their turf, and things can get nasty for you VERY fast. I cannot, in good conscious, recommend or direct you to look for any spirit or entity that would be able to do this due to the risk involved.

I would follow Shinichi's advice there. Build a foundation, take time to do the practices, and by Gods LEARN about what you are trying to do. Stay away from stories and TV shows and movies and the fantasy it shows, and read things designed to teach you about the reality of it, and pay attention to how many times they mention warnings, and protecting yourself, and how to keep yourself safe, because there's a reason as to why every source will have warnings and protections and offering advice on staying safe. Because this S*** be dangerous yo. Because you will be outside of the protection of your body, in a realm that you won't know how things work or how to defend yourself.

Taking shortcuts in magic is never a good idea, especially if you don't have a good understanding on the subject of whatever the hell it is that you are trying to do.
So build a foundation, learn the fundamentals, and don't rush things.

If you have someone that you know and trust that can guide you, and perhaps take you with them astrally, then that would be the only course I would recommend to speed things up with.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

If you want someone to just get you out of your body so bad, I could always take you to the border of Náströnd and leave you there.

[rolleyes]

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

I found my solution elsewhere guys and thought I would share in case someone else needs help. The answer is the demon BATHIN or better known as Egyptian goddess Nephthys (wife of Seth) I simply summoned her with my sigil gazing method and had the most amazing experience. Everything around me went dark and i felt a crazy pressure in the left side of my head I took this as a good sign (all I did was ask for help as she is meant to help humans with astral projection). That night it worked. I also call upon her before I project for assistance. I am open to questions on this. Thanks :)

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

svengali811 wrote:I found my solution elsewhere guys and thought I would share in case someone else needs help. The answer is the demon BATHIN or better known as Egyptian goddess Nephthys (wife of Seth) I simply summoned her with my sigil gazing method and had the most amazing experience. Everything around me went dark and i felt a crazy pressure in the left side of my head I took this as a good sign (all I did was ask for help as she is meant to help humans with astral projection). That night it worked. I also call upon her before I project for assistance. I am open to questions on this. Thanks :)
So what are the terms that you set or the price/offering you gave for her help? You were smart and set terms or offerings for help and didn't leave it all carte blanc for her, right?

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

I will let others know and dedicate a facebook page to her

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

svengali811 wrote:I will let others know and dedicate a facebook page to her
??? is... is that the terms that was set? Or is that just something you decided to do on your own after your experience?

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

Caerdon wrote:
svengali811 wrote:does it have to be a person or can it be a spirit/demon? if so how would one go about this?
Unless you have an extreme amount of trust with the person or have a good relationship with the being, I wouldn't casually ask them to take you out of your body. Especially not a demon or spirit or any entity that falls into "other". Because you will be on their turf, and things can get nasty for you VERY fast. I cannot, in good conscious, recommend or direct you to look for any spirit or entity that would be able to do this due to the risk involved.

I would follow Shinichi's advice there. Build a foundation, take time to do the practices, and by Gods LEARN about what you are trying to do. Stay away from stories and TV shows and movies and the fantasy it shows, and read things designed to teach you about the reality of it, and pay attention to how many times they mention warnings, and protecting yourself, and how to keep yourself safe, because there's a reason as to why every source will have warnings and protections and offering advice on staying safe. Because this S*** be dangerous yo. Because you will be outside of the protection of your body, in a realm that you won't know how things work or how to defend yourself.

Taking shortcuts in magic is never a good idea, especially if you don't have a good understanding on the subject of whatever the hell it is that you are trying to do.
So build a foundation, learn the fundamentals, and don't rush things.

If you have someone that you know and trust that can guide you, and perhaps take you with them astrally, then that would be the only course I would recommend to speed things up with.
I did it by making a pact with Satan

Warnings are only for certain personality types -- most people need them, a few don't

Me, for example, my natural turf IS the astral. The place I run into trouble is the physical plane. Humans are extremely dangerous for me, spiritual beings are not. I can handle absolutely anything in my energy body.

Just throwing that out there (extreme minority perspective)

Return to “Help!”