MBTI and occultism disasters

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

MBTI and occultism disasters

Post by Next »

Inferior Ni (ESTP, ESFP): disastrous invocations

Inferior Ne (ISFJ, ISTJ): disastrous evocations

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: MBTI and occultism disasters

Post by Robin_Alexander »

To any new members or practitioners that may be disheartened:

There is no guarantee a personality type will determine the outcome of your invocation/evocation.

It's possible some personality types may be more inclined to certain methods that others, but this is the same with all things in life . . . certain personalities gravitate to certain careers, certain art forms, and even certain types of people. The thing to remember is that being a certain personality type never will prevent you from doing a certain task. If you find something harder, you simply need to work harder. You will succeed with time, though.

So do not assume it will be 'disastrous'. Even if it were 'disastrous', you'll learn a lot from the experience and know for next time what needs to be improved . . . there's a reason why 'practise makes perfect'. The greater chance is that nothing will happen, should you fail, as opposed to the world ending in entirety.

Try not to be put off by such advice and stay motivated! :)

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

By disastrous I don't mean ineffective. I'm talking about mental illness.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Next wrote:By disastrous I don't mean ineffective. I'm talking about mental illness.
Thank you for clearing that up! It makes perfect sense now!
[sarcasm]

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

Next wrote:By disastrous I don't mean ineffective. I'm talking about mental illness.
I'm probably going to regret this but:

What are you trying to actually say?

"Disastrous" and "mental illness" aren't interchangeable words. Adjective and noun. Try the same opening post and swap the words over: "x personality type leads to mental illness invocations". The title itself wouldn't make sense either, as "MBTI and occultism mental illness".

Are you saying those personality types are prone to mental illness? Those personality types will become mentally ill should they try invocation or evocation? That mental illness is a risk to those people should they invoke/evoke? Are you implying mental illness is a synonym for 'disaster', something highly offensive to many people in the forum who may have mental illness of varying degrees?

You're literally just throwing out random words at this point.

You need to explain what you mean.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

nichart.jpg
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Help!”