Strange faces

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Azath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Strange faces

Post by Azath »

Hey!
My Girlfriend has a not-small problem and I seek some advice for her. The whole situation began when she was a young child. She started noticing strange faces looking from the furniture, tissues, as if formed of the hues on these things. The first situation of these was, when she caught a skull mirrored in the tv screen on a photo. These faces are like following her. Wherever she moves, they are about to reappear within almost 2 weeks time. They look unfriendly, like laughing or grinning ominously. Moreover she is complaining for strange visions being transmissioned to her, mostly connected with the faces, but not always. What is interesting in her case is her intuition, which has always been very powerful and reliable. Sometimes she has prophetic dreams too - she looks the meaning up in a dream dictionary and it is in 90% certain to manifest in real life.
In addition to this, she has very poor health. Moreover people don' t tend to like her and, therefore, she is a bit isolated, having only a few people to turn to. On the top of that is her tendency to become depressed by the bad situations happening.
We are thinking about searching for help somewhere. What do you think about this whole situation? Would simple LBRP or Star Ruby help? Maybe bathing in salt? Or should we contact someone connected with the occult?
I want you to know that this state of being has remained unchanged since early childhood.
And the main question - what could these faces be?
Thank you in advance for help :)

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Strange faces

Post by Desecrated »

Azath wrote: Would simple LBRP or Star Ruby help? Maybe bathing in salt? Or should we contact someone connected with the occult?
I want you to know that this state of being has remained unchanged since early childhood.
And the main question - what could these faces be?
When somebody is born with a problem like this it never goes away. That is something one has to accept and learn how to live with.
However there are some things that you can do to lessen the symptoms.
Daily training with the LBRP is a good start. Cleansing baths can become a good routine to do once every month or so. I would start with a larger cleaning and cleansing ritual followed with a banishing ritual, shielding and then trying to add some positive energy.

Azath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azath »

Thanks for advices. We'll embark on such a practices, in particular we are starting practising Star Ruby and cleansing baths for her. But there is still one question: are these faces evil or good or neutral. Do they personify her bad experiences or they are minut unpleasant spirit?
Moreover I would like to ask about vinasa meditation. I have found it on the Joy of Satan site, under this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html Would anybody recommend it?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Azath wrote:are these faces evil or good or neutral. Do they personify her bad experiences or they are minut unpleasant spirit?
Probably a little bit of it all.
It's incredible hard to say exactly what it is without having talked to her in person, but usually these things are only as harmful as we allow them to be.

Moreover I would like to ask about vinasa meditation. I have found it on the Joy of Satan site, under this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html Would anybody recommend it?
No, we never recommend anything from joy of satan.

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Maybe her lack of earthly attributes and high development of his mind's sight points to what she sould devote her time as a person. Maybe it is that she happens to be more atuned and her senses more developed. Maybe, unlike others, she happens to see (whatever the symbol, in this case faces) the vibe she carries around, in this case negativity more clearly. I'd do all I could find regarding cleansing oneself.
Desecrated wrote: No, we never recommend anything from joy of satan.
We as in Occult Forums? Why is that if I may ask? I've found some exercises there pretty useful whatever the names and flavors.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Almost every exercise taught by JoS falls into either: meditations straight lifted from IIH (Bardon), energy work lifted from kundalini yoga, or candle magic lifted from name your favorite source. Not that this is bad, but you get a big heaping spoon full of hatred and imbalance on the side. There are much better groups teaching the same exercises from a balanced viewpoint, Satanic or not
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

LoneWolf wrote:
Desecrated wrote: No, we never recommend anything from joy of satan.
We as in Occult Forums? Why is that if I may ask? I've found some exercises there pretty useful whatever the names and flavors.
Joy of satan is to the occult community what 4chan is to the rest of the internet.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

First off, keep being supportive, that is very important.
Next, might be good for your girlfriend to look into learning some chakra practices. Not having someone come and balance her chakras, but her herself learn to work with her own, as well as work with meditation. To me, it seems as if she was, to use a phrase, born gifted, or more accurately more attuned to the metaphysical/supernatural realm, or however you want to quantify it. People born with this attunement often lead a more isolated life, due to mundane people unconsciously sensing her attachment beyond the regular, and thus shying away and keeping emotional barriers up. On the plus side, these people more strongly draw others to them, like calling like and all of that jazz.
Her poor health may be a side effect of the stress about the situation and strain that her, for lack of better term, gifts are placing on her body, especially if she largely struggles against what she has and lets it control her rather than her accepting it and learning to control it. However, at the same time, it could just be general stress in the first place that is giving her poor health, or just genetics. It's something to look into, but shouldn't be assumed it's a related cause. Maybe she can look into strengthening her energetic body as well as her physical one? (An exercise regiment can do wonders for your health no matter the state you are in)

The faces could very well just be the manifestation of her mind's way of translating what she's sensing, rather than just some entities following her around.
Regardless, cleansing is a good start for her feeling better. Meditation too.
Azath wrote:Thanks for advices. We'll embark on such a practices, in particular we are starting practising Star Ruby and cleansing baths for her. But there is still one question: are these faces evil or good or neutral. Do they personify her bad experiences or they are minut unpleasant spirit?
As I said, the faces are probably just her psyche manifesting what she is sensing, so I would say neutral if anything.

As for that meditation link... I read it, and most of what is described there is unnecessary or just padding, and frankly would be a miracle for a beginner to get any effect from it that wasn't a placebo effect. About the only thing that would help would be the whole filling the place with positive energies, which was written in a very roundabout way as an afterthought. You'll be better off finding something a bit more simpler somewhere else.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Help!”