Need help on identification of summoning

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

DawnObserver
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need help on identification of summoning

Post by DawnObserver »

Hello I need some help with identification. I think I was accidentally summoned entity(ies?) and I curious on what are they.

Long story short, I was making horror story for my uni project and I wanted to have real atmosphere. I never intend to want to summon something. I tried to search some sigil and stumbled upon I think sigil to summon Venus. When I finished writing (drawing) the sigil down, I heard a thump voice in the roof like something just fell. I didn't think hard about it and just went to sleep.

The next day, I just found out my cat plushie was suddenly missing and I found it on really weird place no normal human would put. I started to feel unsettling. To be honest I think the entities not scared me or things like that, but knowing something's there is not good for my mental health. The final straw was when it was dusk, I heard someone pressed my bell house continously even no one was there. That was the time I couldn't take it anymore. I deleted the file with my drawings of the sigil (it was drawn digitally).

I got some kind of blessings after that to shoo off the entities which I don't know what, and after that until now my life is normal like usual. Except the cat plush that gone again forever after that, everything is normal. I wasn't getting hurt phisycally or anything I think, I still got scared though.

So in a way does beginner' luck on summoning real? And was that evil entities I summoned?

Thanks for the help.

borealis
System Administrator
System Administrator

Re: Need help on identification of summoning

Post by borealis »

People cast magic all the time without realizing it. Here's my theory. It's possible that the energy of the venus sigil empowered your subconscious associations with the story you were writing, resulting in a manifestation. It sounds like destroying the sigil broke the energetic link and ended the effects. Planetary energies are very powerful, and connecting the venus sigil to your story may have caused elements of the story, or at least elements of the feelings invoked by the story, to manifest in your reality.

Would you like to give a synopsis of your story, and why you chose the venus sigil as an inspiration?

LoD
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Need help on identification of summoning

Post by LoD »

Ave,

Interesting story and, first of all, Borealis made some good points in the reply above.
A few things that sprang to mind when reading your experience. There are a great many people who would say it was your own mind playing tricks on you. You probably heard of the expression "careful what you wish for"? Basically saying that the power of the mind can achieve many things that may at first sight seem impossible. On the downside of course, that what one wants may not necessarily be good for oneself.
However, the power of the mind or, if you will, the human psyche or soul, has limitations due to our conscious mind not being capable to fully grasp and understand metaphysical laws. And as far as wishes are concerned.... everything in that category comes with a price to pay. There are other things around us who have a far better grasp on the metaphysical laws. Call them whatever you like: energies, spirits, demons, angels... etc. These may answer if called to do so.
Yeah, I´ve had some experiences where my summoning was actually with a purpose in mind and proved to be a rather bad idea... I remember one instance where my friend and I stopped what we were doing and slept with our doors open and all the lights on... that´s how scared we were...
Sorry, I´m making this longer than I initially planned... but there´s many points I wanted to make.
The good thing about most of these "mistakes" is that when one stops or removes that which started the event, it goes away by itself (yes, I said most, because this is not always the case). It may sound silly to say that we have to be careful with what we do with our subconscious mind, but it´s true. In all things esoterical or metaphysical, control is always the key... when you lose control, things can really go south.
Another issue is how something is summoned... if an entity or energy is summoned with a purpose (which may also have a price tag attached to it, but most people do not think that far ahead), it will, if done correctly, fulfil this purpose and be on its way. Now imagine, as in your case, summoning such a thing accidentally therefore without a purpose or task... yes, it will be either pissed off or just plain restless. At least in my opinion and according to my theories based on many years of studying and involving myself in the occult. I´m glad to read that at least you suffered no lasting negative consequences and did the right thing.

Take care and stay out of trouble,

LoD

Return to “Help!”