Music Background for Rituals - Resources

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

Mark J. Thompson
Forum Member
Forum Member

Music Background for Rituals - Resources

Post by Mark J. Thompson »

hi guys i'm here to take to you a free music project i found, it's really interesting keep reading:

Sigillum Invocatio Daemonum , an Occult Album.
This Album is so difficult to obtain, that you must pass a test to listen to it. The reason: I'ts About Black Magic.

"This is the only Piece of Art that chooses it's users"
Prometheus L.

The Author doesn't wan't that his art could be reached by everyone, Art should be meritocratic.
This is the synthesized thinking that comes from the website: http://www.artsobscurae.com

The mysterious Prometheus L. is the author of the Opera inside a website about Black Magic: Written under a Trance State, is possible to have the "Sigillum Invocatio Daemonum" for free, but only if you deserve it.

Being a powerful instrument of communication with daemonic forces, finalized for Hi-Level Ritualistic purposes, the opera needs a prior knowledge to be used, splitting the real initiates that needs it from the normal people.

In the era of Spotify and YouTube, the world is accustomed to have everything with a click, without effort, and without the satisfaction of being able to conquer what you desire.

So, the "Sigillum Invocatio Daemonum" overturns the paradigm of a too easy way to have music, giving the way to the people who dig in the mysterious dark side of the web to accomplish the test about occult and esoteric themes, and find if they deserve the album for free.

Obviously is possible to buy directly the "Sigillum Invocatio Daemonum" but only for a very huge price…

www.artsobscurae.com

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Music Background for Rituals - Resources

Post by Haelos »

FUCK THIS.
I spent the time doing their stupid ass quiz, got 100%, expecting a worry-free, free download. FICK NOOP.
Enter your address, enter your credit card info (but we promise we won't charge you 500euro for a fucking CD), give them a phone number too.

This is why I hate when occultists start charging money, for anything.
I'm about to find somewhere to pirate this album, and then I'm going to seed the shit out of it just to help make sure those who want this album have it easier, and as a definite free.

Chosen, my ass. Never have I been so pissed off over something so minor. This makes me sick.
Whoever created this is a part of the reason I have a continuing loss of faith in humanity.

And that's a damn shame, because I was kind of getting into the whole "musical-ritual enchanment-servitor-etc" thing it has going on.

And then all of a sudden the whole site goes to fucking Spanish or something. Shit.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5fT2 ... sp=sharing

If it asks for a password on the rar, it's prometheus.
Fuck all else.

Let me know when this link is fried and I'll re-upload to every media sharing site in existence. No one should need to go through what I just went through.

EDIT: Also, just as a note, to pass the test was the easiest part. All I had to do was back the page to the test, fix a couple things, and re enter the submission until I got a high enough score. It was everything that came after that, that was difficult.
And honestly, it wasn't even worth the trouble. A few random sounds, somewhat resembling music, layered over a bunch of subliminal sounds (such as isochronic tones, to name one example I caught.)
I will not deny that it has an interesting effect on the body and mind, but that can be chalked down to a few very simple things, none of which involve the composer charging the music, or writing it under trance. There is no music here, no score, no time. It's just sounds thrown together for the sake of being occult. Thank you fucking Internet.

<-------Please Internet, please.. Have I not appeased you? Where has all the good content gone? Even these forums are dead with ghost accounts being made for stupid crap like this.------->

(Which, btw, it's pretty obvious OP is probably the one who made this album and site, and if not, they only signed up here to advertise it, and using a fake name. I sense OP and the composer have contact, at the very least.)
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

Yea, "one post wonders" are always either a troll or a scam.

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

I agree that occult material, especially between occultists, should be free. I believe it is a violation of occult morality to take someone's work they want to scam you for and widely release it, especially since it probably is garbage anyways based on the fact that it's an occult scam.
Beloved of Set

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”