Lonemanpai's occult workings

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Lonemanpai's occult workings

Post by Liberator »

Any who are interested. "Temple of infernal martial arts & infernal alchemical dynamics"?: http://lonemanpai.com/

Quite interesting. I heard this source is legit, good and also free so I decided to share but access according to your judgement. Anyone know this guy?

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Lonemanpai's occult workings

Post by Matrozs »

The Progenitors Of LoneMan Pai™ Were - Ch’iu Ch’ang-ch’un, Bodhidharma, Mot-zu, Bruce Lee, Sun Tzu, Lao-Tzu, Leonardo da Vinci, H. P. Lovecraft, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Austin Osman Spare, Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant... To Name But Only A Few Of These Pioneers

LoneMan Pai is the the most complete system on eastern mysticism I have seen . Some of the most famous people in history , wow .
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Matrozs wrote:
The Progenitors Of LoneMan Pai™ Were - Ch’iu Ch’ang-ch’un, Bodhidharma, Mot-zu, Bruce Lee, Sun Tzu, Lao-Tzu, Leonardo da Vinci, H. P. Lovecraft, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Austin Osman Spare, Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant... To Name But Only A Few Of These Pioneers

LoneMan Pai is the the most complete system on eastern mysticism I have seen . Some of the most famous people in history , wow .
By that he means that he used practices or philosophy from those sources as inspiration, nothing more. Since those sources are some of the most basic wells from which Eastern and Western mysticism sprung, the statement is basically meaningless.

These people are his "Progenitors" in the same way that anyone who practices chaos magic could say that Austin Osman Spare is their progenitor, or anyone practicing a system of magic influenced by Thelema could say Aleister Crowley is their progenitor.

As for the system itself, I don't know anything about it's content except that it's a mashup of Chinese internal alchemy and Western ritual magic, but I'm wary of the combination of extreme syncretism and anonymity, especially when it comes to mashing together such diverse subjects (some of them, such as internal alchemy, being practices you do not want to fuck around with). I would proceed with extreme caution unless you have met the man behind the system in person, witnessed the effect his practices have had and benefited from personal instruction.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

I was a bit sarcastic there . I really want to know how could he ''take what's working'' and form a new system .
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Rin wrote:
Matrozs wrote:

By that he means that he used practices or philosophy from those sources as inspiration, nothing more. Since those sources are some of the most basic wells from which Eastern and Western mysticism sprung, the statement is basically meaningless.

These people are his "Progenitors" in the same way that anyone who practices chaos magic could say that Austin Osman Spare is their progenitor, or anyone practicing a system of magic influenced by Thelema could say Aleister Crowley is their progenitor.

As for the system itself, I don't know anything about it's content except that it's a mashup of Chinese internal alchemy and Western ritual magic, but I'm wary of the combination of extreme syncretism and anonymity, especially when it comes to mashing together such diverse subjects (some of them, such as internal alchemy, being practices you do not want to fuck around with). I would proceed with extreme caution unless you have met the man behind the system in person, witnessed the effect his practices have had and benefited from personal instruction.
Internal alchemy? Wikipedia says that its about immorality. What is so bad about immortality then though?

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Internal Alchemy is exactly what it says on the label - effectively using your internal energy system as an alchemy lab. Ideally, this works through the accumulation and transmutation of the relevant energies, with the result being assorted energetic/magical/mystical attainments (depending on the exact method used).

However just like physical alchemy, or modern chemistry, if you aren't very precise in your work, things can go wrong. And when you're using your own body as the lab equipment and your own substance as the chemicals, this can have serious consequences, including severe damage to the physical or spiritual bodies, various degrees of mental illness, or even death.
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Rin wrote:Internal Alchemy is exactly what it says on the label - effectively using your internal energy system as an alchemy lab. Ideally, this works through the accumulation and transmutation of the relevant energies, with the result being assorted energetic/magical/mystical attainments (depending on the exact method used).

However just like physical alchemy, or modern chemistry, if you aren't very precise in your work, things can go wrong. And when you're using your own body as the lab equipment and your own substance as the chemicals, this can have serious consequences, including severe damage to the physical or spiritual bodies, various degrees of mental illness, or even death.
Is it possible to also be granted such a spiritual body that can be attained through internal alchemy via a deal with a certain entity or the help of one?

What are the benefits of having one?

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

If it was, I doubt anyone would have gone to all the effort that internal alchemy entails :p

I've definitely never heard of anything like that happening.
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Rin wrote:If it was, I doubt anyone would have gone to all the effort that internal alchemy entails :p

I've definitely never heard of anything like that happening.
What are the benefits of having that spiritual body also?

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Could you be more specific about which spiritual body you mean and where you read about it?
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Rin wrote:Could you be more specific about which spiritual body you mean and where you read about it?
The one you talked about which is formed from "internal alchemy".

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Talked about where? Sorry, but there are a lot of traditions of internal alchemy (how many depends on how strictly you define it) which involve strengthening or creating various spiritual bodies, each with their own purported advantages and disadvantages.
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”