Tools for creatures contact

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Tools for creatures contact

Post by Sypheara »

Glad I could help you in regards to Dragons. Alot of the Gods in my direct direct work have revealed draconic forms and some of the oldest ones take this as a primary form.. either that or a giant serpent that is linked to such draconic forms. So even the 'weakest' dragons are at the level of goetic spirits from my experience and as said some are equivalent to the Gods themselves. I had the reaction you just mentioned when I saw the advice they gave you!

Such portals to Gods are best self created. If you need help in the consecration or ideas of how to do so I can help you from my traditions perspective as long as the interest is genuine and sincere.

It sounds like you have a close relationship to this Rosier entity. With his name being related to the rose and rose bushes, have you used any in such works? It could be something that might be interesting to pursue, if you are interested in doing some green workings and ensure to harvest / grow them with respect. Have you used any bought roses in workings to him? (thorns are best left on ive found when used as an offering).

Just interested in this aspect also and if you have pursued it.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Tools for creatures contact

Post by Napoli »

Sypheara wrote:Glad I could help you in regards to Dragons. Alot of the Gods in my direct direct work have revealed draconic forms and some of the oldest ones take this as a primary form.. either that or a giant serpent that is linked to such draconic forms. So even the 'weakest' dragons are at the level of goetic spirits from my experience and as said some are equivalent to the Gods themselves. I had the reaction you just mentioned when I saw the advice they gave you!

Such portals to Gods are best self created. If you need help in the consecration or ideas of how to do so I can help you from my traditions perspective as long as the interest is genuine and sincere.

It sounds like you have a close relationship to this Rosier entity. With his name being related to the rose and rose bushes, have you used any in such works? It could be something that might be interesting to pursue, if you are interested in doing some green workings and ensure to harvest / grow them with respect. Have you used any bought roses in workings to him? (thorns are best left on ive found when used as an offering).

Just interested in this aspect also and if you have pursued it.
Yes, his favourite herbs are cardamom and roses. I would love to listen to your advice on how to grow them [happyface] .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”