Looking for a specific book

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Looking for a specific book

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hi!

I used to have a really big occult book collection in my computer, but I decided to get rid of it a while ago for pretty stupid reasons. Now that I've seen I really can't just ignore my interest in the occult because it's always here, I find myself in need of a book whose author's name I can't really remember.

I remember the book was a really great Grimoire, the index was not unlike Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig.

It started with a story about a woman who needed to come into some money, so she asked for a man's help and they performed a sex ritual. This was really detailed. After a while, it worked.

The book had a lot of info about talismans, which is kind of my main interest in the book.

I know this is really vague, but does anyone know what book this is?

Thank you.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Looking for a specific book

Post by Desecrated »

I'm honestly drawing a blank. BUT if you remember the cover, go to amazon.com and browse through their section of occult books and you might just find it.
I've had to use that method sometime when my memory has failed me.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

I am seriously going nuts over this [crymore] still haven't been able to find it, but I won't give up!

Never have I ever regretted something as much as deleting my entire collection! [mad] [mad]

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Kraig has a book on the sex magick. Though I don't remember any similar story in it. But you may want to check that one out as well. And if you find your book please let us know its title.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

So as it turns out, to my dismay, they are not one and the same (my memory is terrible, seriously).

Finally found the sex magick one. It's Basil Crouch's 'The Darkside of the Moon: A Complete Course' (pdf).

As for the one whose index is aesthetically like Kraig's Modern Magick but has extense details about talismans... I have no idea. Back to square one :-\

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”