The Wisdom Research of Dr. Stephan A. Hoeller

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

The Wisdom Research of Dr. Stephan A. Hoeller

Post by Desecrated »

http://www.bcrecordings.net/store/index ... age=page_2

Stephan A. Hoeller is Bishop of the Gnostic Church, Professor Emeritus of Comparative Religion, was ordained to the priesthood of the American Catholic Church, He is a former member of the lecturing faculty of the late Manly P. Hall's Philosophical Research Society, and a national speaker for the Theosophical Society of America. Since 1963 he has been Director of Studies for the Gnostic Society.

This guy is an absolute treasure and many of his lectures are free. I'm giving the link to a site where you can both buy and download some for free, But I recommend searching for him because both the gnostic society and youtube have more videos with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_A._Hoeller

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Wisdom Research of Dr. Stephan A. Hoeller

Post by Nahemah »

Sorry Des, but I had to change the link to show the free page. We don't allow commercial pages outside the Bazaar folder and this topic should not be in there. Members can persue the rest of the site from there too, if they so wish. [wink]

I think learning resources would be a good fit for this, with a sticky tag. I hope that's ok.

I have a couple of sources I can add, but they may duplicate lectures.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: The Wisdom Research of Dr. Stephan A. Hoeller

Post by Desecrated »

Nahemah wrote:Sorry Des, but I had to change the link to show the free page. We don't allow commercial pages outside the Bazaar folder and this topic should not be in there. Members can persue the rest of the site from there too, if they so wish. [wink]

I think learning resources would be a good fit for this, with a sticky tag. I hope that's ok.

I have a couple of sources I can add, but they may duplicate lectures.
I rather give the source to a legal site that sells stuff then a site that has illegal material on it. Just to be safe. But if you have any great links, go for it. We always need more sources of information.

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”