How much should I really be paying for this rare book?

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

solace_of_shadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

How much should I really be paying for this rare book?

Post by solace_of_shadows »

I do not wish to publicly identify myself, I'm wondering if people could possibly PM me about this topic? I've had a very intense awakening and serious health problems I am now dealing with, and curing as a result, and I found some books in the midst of all this that are extremely important but I am unsure if those involved are intentionally taking advantage of my lack of experience. I would very much appreciate talking about this with someone with more experience with all this.
"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains".

solace_of_shadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How much should I really be paying for this rare book?

Post by solace_of_shadows »

I should also note - I have no intention of making a fool of myself and purchasing things that I cannot afford just because someone decides they want to fuck with me. It's been very unbearably torturous, this whole experience I've had now (apart from the inquiry). I became worse, I became fatally sick in recent past. I'm still quite limited physically, so there is that. I take this stuff very seriously, I don't know whether or not it's an amusement to "them" but this is ridiculous, it's knowledge, for crying out loud..
"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains".

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

What is the book called and who is the author?

Antique books can cost a lot of money; if it's out-of-print, had a limited run, particularly old, signed by the author, etc., these things will all affect the price . . . quality of the book will also affect the price. A particular edition of a book can cost you a small/large fortune, perhaps even due to a misprint of a word, even if you can buy the exact same book - with the exact same contents - for a tuppence elsewhere.

It's impossible to help without knowing what book you are searching for . . . it's possible you can find it free online, as a PDF or on Kindle (if it's fallen outside its copyright), or cheaper from another seller, or any number of things, but I doubt anyone here could even hazard a guess without knowing the book in question.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

You don't need a book to heal.

Just go back to being yourself.

If the cause of your sickness is occultism, more occultism will only make it worse.

Go in the opposite direction. Get back into your comfort zone.

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”