holy guardian angel

Free to access learning tools, information and resources.

selene84
Forum Member
Forum Member

holy guardian angel

Post by selene84 »

I had a near death experaince and the angel of death gave me the name of my holy guardian angel. I asked him and he gave me. because I thought I was dying anyway. So i'v got the name but how do I invoke it. to be honest i'm abit frighted.

Cerber

Re: holy guardian angel

Post by Cerber »

Not going in to separate subject if one should or shouldn't do this or that.
But if you strongly feel you should, have you tried simple prayer?
It doesn't have to be anything very elaborate. Sometimes it's more than enough to just light a candle or incense and just pray. Can even make up your own prayer. Like:
"I invite [insert name if known], my guardian angel [or some other title/designation],
In to my space and my home,
Please tell me [this and that],
Please help me [with this and that].
"
*to be repeated over and over for a dozen or few dozen times, while focusing on person you are addressing.
Can change that prayer to fit your own needs better, remove and add things, to whatever feels right.
And then if they chose to respond, usually you might get something during meditation, if you don't meditate, then dreams, you should just keep dream journal (pen or paper, or in digital form, on your phone for example) and record everything in detail every morning, even dreams that seem minor and not relevant, and review all of them, all your records few days later, because it can often be very symbolic and can take some time to make some sense of them.

Return to “Learning Tools and Resources”