How the world really works

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How the world really works

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:00 pm we will never know if we deserve something or not until we reach for it and try to grab it.
So the criminal courts are a waste of time?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:21 pm
Cerber wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:00 pm we will never know if we deserve something or not until we reach for it and try to grab it.
So the criminal courts are a waste of time?
No, I think those work, for what those are intended to do - which is to keep in line all the "lower classes", the "undeserving".
How often do you see rich and powerful doing jail time for stealing millions? And the same time, the poor and starving might not see the light of day for year, for stealing a chicken. Isn't it?

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:49 am The system you reference does rather look like a bubble when I step outside the local timelines
Can you attempt to contact / use the system, I really need to loop back in time. I've lost my control of it.

There's a system head I have a problem with it refuses to remove the bad challanges that are faked.

It look like a bubble since it's not dependant of time it can go forward and back in time.

I've been "HIT" it looped me (several times) forward in time where I've done actions (controlled in my negative) that DID the event (the segment ahead of time). Meaning I've done thursday in 2 months ahead of time while trying to fix this issue, the operator helped me LOOP 300 times but I've lost control of the system meaning it might of looped me SEVERAL years ahead of time to things I've not done. I need your help, can you try to access the system to loop me back in time 6 years?

Thank you for your time, your my best bet.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The bubble has been damaged. Perhaps a quarter of the sphere is severely indented. The entity that has done the damage is continuing to do more.

Is it time for you to move on?

If so, do this exercise twice a day

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:42 pm The bubble has been damaged. Perhaps a quarter of the sphere is severely indented. The entity that has done the damage is continuing to do more.

Is it time for you to move on?

If so, do this exercise twice a day

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433
I'm unable to move on it's not possible, imagine your body beeing steered at all times to do worse. Resetting settings, the system output is speaking to me all the time. I need to get this handled, my life is in ruin thanks to this.

It has control enchoring power on me, system based not precieved. Can you try to communicate with it.

Most of it is GOOD but someone has interfeared and set a bad setting on it meaning the systems designed to help me are crashed on a regular basis.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Dreayz wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:07 pm
I'm unable to move on it's not possible
I gave the link to an appropriate exercise. Do it if you wish

Return to “Off-Topic”