Third Eye

Post by Francesco92 »

How can i open my Third Eye?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Third Eye

Post by Amor »

The third eye is a higher mental faculty. It needs activity on the higher mental subplanes. Try learning projective geometry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projective_geometry

A parallel clairvoyance occurs on the emotional subplanes. That is easier to achieve e.g. fantasy daydreams. Daily meditation is important - to rise above the more turgid subplanes.

Otherwise find a willing spirit to give you images - for whatever purpose the spirit may have

As you may have deduced, it is important to know what is real and what illusion. Telling the Real from the Unreal is an advanced skill and most easily achieved by those that are heart-aware

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Third Eye

Post by Kath »

Perhaps put another way (though I agree with Amor) is to "passively daydream". Like daydreaming, but not filling it with yourself, instead letting it just kinda sit there, and coalesce around ideas and forms external to self. Thinking of it like feeling your way in the dark, focusing on what you perceive, not what you imagine.

Differentiating between what you imagine, and what is truly perceived, is crucial. And is extremely often screwed up.

Return to “Off-Topic”