How the world really works

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

How the world really works

Post by Dreayz »

This is an last recall, I'm stomped and need help.

We are basically in a solution that intelligent beings have made, there are various of proof such as:

Things just working out for the best - There's an overlay system that helps people and creates these events by manipulation the reality we are in.
When you think of various things an images and thought form, there's an overlay system that HELPS us think making it easier. PLay with this try release thought or making thought randomly and think to yourself "Could I really have formed this with my brain this easily or is something assisting me?"
There's an system that cause us to repeat actions and things to repeat just the same, think of random actions that happen everyday (observe them and see if the same thing happens with different people, walking, talking, speaking, jumping on the bus - most people use a guidance assistant system to do them, people are getting help with their bodies such as movement and the bodyfunctions).
There's even one for example for EASTER, Christmas (you know the feeling where it feels like it's Christmas, that's a system solution doing so it feels like it's Christmas (heck try it out)), nostalgia (another system try it for for different places and see that it never shifts and Love and prayer keeps taking you back by triggering responses in you), Prayer, God, Shamanism, Mother earth. We are in a solution like the matrix but without the bodies the entire universe is emulated and created .

All of the religions and magic powers stems from systems that are formed somehow, there's a way to do them without but it requires you to do everything manually with assistance (harder to block off).

There's event a system for guidance and and wavelength, vibrations, anything your mind can unlock.

The system is unlockable and you can twink with the system you can even LOOP the entire world back years back and continue from there, the system is unlockable. The system has a speech panel that allows you to speak to the conture system that manages your life and your system / other system.
If you drain two points of your stomtash water fluids (can be filled up while avoiding to pee) you'll start to hear other people like echoes. That's the communication system that allows you to speak to other people from afar and manage your system. Patients that are stuck in hospitals are in general hearing voices are stuck in a half decked state where they have unlocked a half assed state of the system without realizing what it is so they keep speaking to themself and getting random responses back from the system in form of automated responses. I saw one person speaking to himself for hours upon end - the key is to STOP speaking to yourself and take control of your life, while the guidance system only fueled him with responses that where automatic and what he wanted to hear. The system can be unlocked fully and there are EVENT system that create events or your future that can be used and thread carefully outlined and create your future. The system is designed in a way that encourages NON usage of the system its just as good as not using the system or better.
But the system unlocked can be used to travel back in time, LOOP the world back and create the EXACT same sequence of events in a row or a loop back to repeat an EVENT again with better results creating a new reality where new things can happen. The system can teleport you, teleport others or manifest/materialize people / things. It can controller past people or affect other people, the system creates every-single system in the entire world and they do everything. Think of a moment where everything just aligned and think of another moment where they did - if they had the same circumstances the system did it (or moments where it shouldnt have happend but they still did).

Think of when you sit in a car and the air in illumosity changes and without effort you know how to drive automatically (this is because there's a system that mananges the feel of the car and sets you in to a state where you can manually operate the car easier - it's because you dont engage with the car constantly or keep engaging to a state where it's actually fully you doing it (your getting assistance while doing it)). There's a system for the entire body aswell how it forms (people look to alike in expression and looks, it's because there's a system for it. There's a weed system, there's a system for managing your body, theres a systems where you look like "Mark" and since your named Mark you start looking like Mark since you fit in better with this setting, if you managed your body and thought of how you look and how you move / react to others, think of your face shape, how you'd like to look, the length of your arms, ACTUALLY thinking of what you eat and how you react to the food you'd be BETTER and less like another person since your not getting as much or assistance to do these things.

Now here's my problem - I've unlocked the system Ive spoken to operators but I've been HACKED, someone has modified my system and I need someone to OPEN up their system and LOOP me back 6 years. I've tried everything but Im not seeing me dealing with this in a reasonable time without assistance.
This is REAL and it works, I've seen teleporation, materialization (think of 20 people of you teleporting 5 cm forward in live during the day while no one noticed it but me), I've repeated the same day hundreds of times and I've repeated the same 3 years 300 times due to the hack. This sounds crazy in first sense but try the thought exercise or try making something up in your head without trying (its guidance assisted).

If you manage to do this you can simple ask the system solution to LOOP the guy that made the post to the spot he intends and the system will know where and when it is. You can move back in time as well but it requires you to unlock a specific type of system that manages LOOPS and events (sequence of actions that dictate the future, and it's set in stone). There's a system to manage your solutions as well or event triggered solutions, you can access it.
There's two ways, either your FORCED to do so and two spots in your stomach drains it self from PEE at this point you'll start hearing voices as echoes, this can be unlocked to several other systems if done ALRIGHT it's automatic but in general DONT SPEAK TO YOURSELF and never admit this to the hospital you'll get in trouble and since they DO NOT KNOW you'll be misdiagnosed. At this point you can access the system by creating motions (it will be intuitive due to the influence of the system and you'll get a response that is OBVIOUS to a 100% you'll know when you have access to the system. It responds, there's challanges, it's without any doubt in the universe. The other way is to find a way to access the system without "opening up" (that can be a risky situations since your open at this point and you exposed to uncontrolled system input such as other people where's your normally guarded from that has been voided since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fpa1X6zT6k She is OPEN classic signs of being open is images of people in terms of shadows sometimes moving and directly engagable also voices in your head - this is a system solution it's not fully unlocked and there's a REASON why this happend. If she closes her two stomach points shell stop hearing the voices - this is done by avoiding to pee and replicating the fluid loss of the two points by avoiding to pee and pushing it up again. There's another level if you continue (and your a bit lucky you can form your future by forming sequence of events (this is dangerous however since you can't block it off if you do it incorrectly). Heres another example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMJ98sNZOk here's another example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csXfSRXmZ0

Apparantly you can access the system without opening up since you are exposed at that point, but it seen as the downside of being open since you can also listen and use the system including hearing others or other subconsious and access extra functions.

Okay what the hell does this mean for me? Try accessing the system, the system I need you to access is the SIGN-system it's a system where you forms you form your future with the help of signs that give an intuitive feel to what will happen in the future and you pick your future. Or a system called the LOOP system and it determines where you are the reality and tell it to open up. And tell if to loop me (yes me) 6 years back or if more time has passed (to the point where I want to loop). Feel free to try the system out in full if you manage to unlock it. Try communicating to the system and get it to unlock, the system you want to access to change your future is the SIGN system or the LOOP system or the "Directory support" (the last one manages your intended managable systems).

Please gives this a try and communicated back to me with questions or ideas or what you found out.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How the world really works

Post by OneOfFourth »

Hmm, I'm not sure where to start, but tons of what you write sounds awfully familiar to me. However, I've received additional information you haven't written in your post.

The main difference between with what you write and the information I've received is that the "virtual reality" (aka "The Game") is a purposefully created misdirection for esoterically talented people, so they don't learn/understand the real mechanics behind the phenomena until it's too late.

Have you learned a sign language in which you use hands/fingers and speech? You combine the two to communicate and to create effects?

My understanding is that the system you describe is actually The Universe/God itself. It's not sentient in the way humans have sentience. It's more like a "system" as you yourself put it or a principle from which absolutely everything comes from into this reality. You make a request to it and it almost always says "Yes" and makes things happen. The downside is that you get the backlash from it later on in your life so great care should be taken when working on that kind of stuff. One of the big "secrets" that people have forgotten is that you can decide your own fate. You also mentioned something along these lines. You don't need to use any SIGN/LOOP system to do it. You just decide what your fate will be and be done with it. Just tell The Universe. I for example asked The Universe to find a person who can discuss these things with me in regular human language and it seems that here you are...

Also you seem to describe synchronizities, which are events or coincidences in your life which defy all odds. They just keep happening to you throughout the day. If you follow them, you can even notice that they actually communicate with you, answering your questions and pointing you to things you're looking for etc.

I'd like to hear more about the time loop you mentioned. This has been on my "to be inspected more carefully" list for awhile now. Have you tried using it? How do you perceive it happening and/or use it? How do you know you have used it before?

Back to the "virtual reality" or "The Game". Basically my understanding is this, what I've been lead to believe/told so far:
The Matrix like VR Game is a deception created with combination of Spiritual Downloads (more explanation about these later) and spirits/demons. The idea is to steer people away from the knowledge of the real mechanics in use behind all the esoteric events. The basic idea is the exact opposite of atheism: instead of making esoterically talented people believe that esoteric things don't exist, they are given an alternative explanation which leads them astray. It's about power play.

Spiritual Downloads:
A method of sending/receiving experiences into ones mind. A huge part of your mind consists of experiences. These can be talents, memories, subconscious reactions/reflexes at specific things, beliefs, etc. Any and all of these can be downloaded and replaced by spirits and mages. (I actually learned the first steps of doing this just two nights ago). Basically your whole personality, beliefs and memories can be rewritten this way and moulded into the liking of an outside party. The content of Spiritual Downloads can open up almost instantly or through time, over the period of several weeks or months. During this time you start noticing new things/skills/memories/senses. The good thing is that you can learn fast new skills and knowledge. The bad thing is that often outside parties offer "no free lunch" and this is most often used in an adverse way. Want to keep someone in a tight leash? Add triggers into the person's programming/subconscious that cause a panic attack or even stop the heart if he/she won't co-operate etc. Really nasty stuff can be done with it so be extremely careful from which source you receive your downloads. My experience is that they are usually implemented during nights while sleeping. I have developed protective methods against them.

You also seem to touch something called Hive Mind (or as I have previously called it: Unity) : sensing and receiving messages from other people. Being connected to a larger collective but private consciousness with tons of others where you can communicate and share messages and knowledge. One of the main purposes of The Game is to filter in suitable people and integrate them into the Hive Mind to manipulate our world/reality into adverse direction.

My current interest is to try and figure out which one of us is closer to truth with what we've learned about things. I'm not ruling either one's view out. I'm genuinely trying to learn more so I can make much more educated decisions what's the correct answer what's going on with everything.

You might want to take a look at my essey about synchronizities. Let me know if the phenomenon sounds familiar to you:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=41424

About The Game, or rather the people who manipulate others with it:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41418
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Yea but the system in it self runs the entire universe, all of them are systems that the system has to ease the life of the people within it.

The fate thing is an assistance gig if you believe without using the system your reality forms anyways with equal outlet, I doubt anything can compare to the sign system where you can map out 1000 of years of your life.

The loop system allows you to move in time with the entire universe "suddendly I had looped and it was a year prior again". That's what happend.

Try to access the system and get back to me.

They are all assistance systems and the hive mind is a system that allows you to remember things or have additional memories of feelings to fill in blank spots.

The scitzo part is easily counterable by filling up the two spots with your pee, the voices will stop (it's a bit hard to do and takes an hour or two sitting still until you pull it off).

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Too loop you need to access the system and tell it to LOOP back you'll have memories of what you've done and what has happend.

I need to be 6 years back in time that's the IDEAL for me in terms of what I've attained, I lost control of my system and need to get it back. I can't loop back unless I get help from outside my system. That's why I need your help. Please give it a try, anyone. We can even loop to different positions of our lifes and be in two separate ones if you'd like.

It's the SIGN system or the Loop system (time loop system) im talking about. The sign system might be unlocked, someone has engineered it from within or without the system.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Dreayz wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:41 pm
OneOfFourth wrote: It's more like a "system" as you yourself put it or a principle from which absolutely everything comes from into this reality.
Yea but the system in it self runs the entire universe, all of them are systems that the system has to ease the life of the people within it.
Exactly. That's what I meant too. Reality IS part of the THING itself.

But anyway, please calm down and concentrate. I get the feeling that you read and write in a hurry.

Dreayz wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:41 pm The loop system allows you to move in time with the entire universe "suddendly I had looped and it was a year prior again".

Too loop you need to access the system and tell it to LOOP back you'll have memories of what you've done and what has happend.

They are all assistance systems and the hive mind is a system that allows you to remember things or have additional memories of feelings to fill in blank spots.
A real story from my own personal life, from last summer, touches this same topic:

Person-X, Perxon-Y and me met last summer. Person-Y was continuously hinting that everything is a simulation, and that Person-Y might be the "only real player", everything imaginable is possible to do and everyone else in the world are non-player characters. (this is similar to what you're saying) Person-Y had been caught in an initiation process almost two years earlier which was causing his experiences (the experience seems to be chosen per person). Person-X later mentioned that Person-Y still doesn't see/understand the truth and me nor Person-X should not explain it to Person-Y. Person-X's group was the one doing the initiation to Person-Y. The initiation starts by breaking down the initiate mentally (lots of stress/hate/fear/bad experiences/etc.) until something clicks in the mind of the initiate. Then the initiation proceeds into giving the initiate access to hive mind / telepathy / reality altering techniques / etc.

Person-X worships Lucifer.

A real story from last night and today:
Just when I had mentioned yesterday to you that I have developed defensive methods against the spiritual downloads, one of the downloads got through to me last night (happens about once a month or so). Now when I gaze inside me with my minds eye, instead of seeing my usual lightbody/energybody, I now see sci-fi inspired characters instead, doing stuff. I also at times hear AI/android voice telling me things. I also know that all of these are illusions caused by the adverse spiritual download. I also know the exact moment from last night which made all this possible. If I didn't know all this, I would most probably think them to be sci-fi type access to some system which is communicating with me. Using the exact same method it's possible to create any kind of mental user interface and generate whatever experiences/memories/etc. the adverse party wants you to experience.

So my money is currently on you being caught in the exact initiation process I've been mentioning on these forums for months. I could be wrong though, but everything I've seen and heard so far points to the direction of the initiation process.

Questions:
Have you had vivid life like dreams around the time you started noticing these things you mentioned?
Have you seen a dream about a weird light which doesn't look like it could happen in the real world?
Have you seen dreams/visions of a sun or moon, which is completely black from center and only the edges are glowing? Like solar eclipse? Maybe the sun/moon was shining with this unnatural light?
Have you seen a dream/vision about an eye, which might have shaken you mentally?

Dreayz wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:41 pm Try to access the system and get back to me.
I will gladly do that. But how would I approach accessing the SIGN or LOOP system? What should I do to interface with it?
Seeker of truth.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

It's a full blown system, you use it by watching normal streetsigns, storesigns/painting or visual imagiary that manifests on static places such paintings or walls. The loop system works differently I've been looped 300 times (I lost control of my own system), imagine living a full year in repeate to be looped again within 2 seconds of being free of repeating the same thing or going an hour or two hours like that for what would seem like an eternity. I lost control of my loop-system and I cant access the control board of it. I've been hacked so to speak and I cant get out of the situation I'm in. There are more types of systems but the sign system let me build up an awesome life but I cant access it unless I Loop back 6 years to the point where I had control.

It's a system that someone has formed but I've recieved no direct contact only automatic / generated people and people with "avatars". I've tried different people but none but automatic responses.

To access the system you need to realize that your in contact with the system constantly, for me it opened up when I was open (that's a bit drastic and it requires you to actually drain two parts of your stomach of fluids its not recomended) the interface is basically any sense you have and the build up is voices and subconious thought imagine invisible vacum lines you can see but not see and clear voice in suvconsious or hearable form. It creates automatic movements that are intuitive or smell / sense impressions. If conditions are correct it can even teleport you or materialize people. It's a system everything runs but conditions but keep in mind that you are the outlet of your own system your always in contact with the system you just haven't found out how to unlock it. Try thinking of my system (the goal is to make it appear so think in a degree with it appears) but from a different outlet the signsystem or thinking of an system that allows you to set something that would seem like an system / try an movement that could be automatic.
Im not sure how to access the system without unlocking the first part (it might be unlocked/created by other people).

Try this aswell:
The loop system is represented in pure white balls or lucidity white, try focusing as you manifesting it /creating a system by requesting the permission.
Try this with the sign system request an spot to it and it might work, for the primer function you need to be open. Others can see when you watch the signs and people come in and "guide you" as you watch them while using the sign system but it's limited to the outlet of the signs you watch and some people get avatars that act as they would normally act in the given situation. If you feel intuitive actions that hint of more functions or that does something you've hit the mark, if you feel fluidity movements you've stuck a grain. All systems are active some can probably be accessed without this and respond.
All dreams are interlinked and everyone uses them, these are systems sometimes they let you interact with them. Another way is that when you slept and dreamt, try interacting with the dream when you just woke up like the same second (it will be intuitive if your using the right system).

When you type you always hit the correct button but on some text browsers you have an different input style (how you type the words are always aligned as before (try it(I realize this is easier to protest since the brain would do this automatically but the system helps MORE than you can ever imagine) and it's almost automatic (it's a system doing this), sometimes your suprised how it just worked (it's a system that helped you)). Try to steer them or other things you can think of.

If you manage to LOOP us or me remember to try to do it so I retain my memories else there's chance ill do the same thing if your using the wrong loop type.
Since I try to get control of the system a lot the chances are that it will randomise on my end since the system will notice that I looped but it's not 100%. Dont be AFRAID of looping however it will be fine. If it doesnt work try looping still 6 years is the key point for me (at the location I intend to loop to (the system will know). You can loop to any location you want after that point but I'd reccomend you'd go in to sign system if you can or a similar system since they provide benifits above what you can reach in terms of STARTING points and EVENTS you can attend (things that the system make for you such as meetings or things that can happen by systematic boosts).

Another one is when you visualize thought sometimes its quite advanced but it's a guidance assisted system that allows the thought to be more visible and it creates the thought more visible and CLEAR. Try imaginging different things and think to yourself (was this fully done by me or was I assisted while forming the thoughts). Try letting them going automatic while upholding the thoughts.
Last edited by Dreayz on Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Follow up from the above post -
Questions:
Have you had vivid life like dreams around the time you started noticing these things you mentioned?
No all my dreams are crystal clear they involve the system, the guidance system is telling me to take control of the situation.
Have you seen a dream about a weird light which doesn't look like it could happen in the real world?
It's the system performing this but I've seen teleportation and full body materialisation.
Have you seen dreams/visions of a sun or moon, which is completely black from center and only the edges are glowing? Like solar eclipse? Maybe the sun/moon was shining with this unnatural light?
I've had others, in other scopes of reality.
Have you seen a dream/vision about an eye, which might have shaken you mentally?
Your thinking of specific dreams noting things to come to pass or omens, then the answer is yes but the dreamworld and the real world are entertwined in full. Sometimes you can outline what will happen in full in the dreamworld (things that will happen when your awake) if your good enough or lucky enough to have encounter the right sequence of events. Omens and things are real, if you die in a dream thread more careful it's a bad sign.If your not fully aware or in control of yourself or your life is in risk (this goes normally too), what I simply mean is when your not in control of your current situation (this means normally, almost no one I've seen are including the president and other people they re fidding in the reality without having or desiring a real outcome (they have not in control of their situation enough to counter out random accidents or bad luck or other normal or psychic attacks).

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Do you recognise this motion and what it does: Push your jaw forward and turn your eyes upwards?
If you do recognise it, what does it do?
Seeker of truth.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

OneOfFourth wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:51 am Do you recognise this motion and what it does: Push your jaw forward and turn your eyes upwards?
If you do recognise it, what does it do?
nope read my post again

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Nothing seems to be happening by following the instructions you gave me.

EDIT:
I asked my synchronizities to give me a clear sign if I already am using the SIGN system you mentioned, but for me it just looks very different. I received a "yes" answer. I guess that's how you ended up here. I don't think I have access to that thing you call LOOP system, though.

Here's an explanation why others perceive very differently the systems you are talking about:
https://youtu.be/SWS8RHzdUGg
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Try imagining the system without manifesting it in your head like its real but already there then fading out from one of the functions of it.

Else it's dead set has to be unlocked by conditiions and I have to think of a way to unlock it.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

For me the SIGN system is just a verbal communication to The Universe: I simply tell it what I want to have/happen and then wait for it to arrive. It's exactly like talking to a person next to me, but it's nowhere to be seen. And I do the talking inside my mind and not aloud.
Seeker of truth.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Nah well its similar to that, if you want to do something it follows the same principle. There are other systems available aswell.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

My guess is that it's just one system. People develop their own interfaces to it as they see fit. i.e. split it up into as many sub-systems they want to and use it that way.
Seeker of truth.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Keep trying, other people aswell!

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

My synchronizities are telling me that the LOOP system is mind manipulation instead of actual time looping.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Several occasions I have "seen" the entity that manifests the timeline complexes for this arm of the galaxy. The timelines are bundled like fiber optics - allowing separation of particular experiments/trials.

There are various entities/groups that repair damage to and improper timeline connections. One of the groups is reportedly Earth humans.

Apparently the local Time War is being terminated.

Earth humans are useful but not central to the system.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Dreayz wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:00 pm Too loop you need to access the system and tell it to LOOP back you'll have memories of what you've done and what has happend.

I need to be 6 years back in time that's the IDEAL for me in terms of what I've attained, I lost control of my system and need to get it back. I can't loop back unless I get help from outside my system. That's why I need your help. Please give it a try, anyone. We can even loop to different positions of our lifes and be in two separate ones if you'd like.

It's the SIGN system or the Loop system (time loop system) im talking about. The sign system might be unlocked, someone has engineered it from within or without the system.
6 years back in time? Physically?
As E=mc2, and if, let's say, you weigh 80kg, you're talking about 7 exa-joules (that's 1 with 18 zeroes) of "mass" to move very far away. 6 years is a massive distance. That would require almost infinite amount of energy. So gotta either cut the mass or the distance.
Now if you lose the body, that's >99.99% of savings on the mass, and if we cut distance only few seconds or minutes, now you'd get somewhere manageable with your resources. Then you can just make a "loop back", not causing any significant effects, no alternate timelines. just a tiny loop on the current one, the size of regular "dejavu", within the limits of "background noise". No branching, just a small hop.
It may not be super practical, and it would still produce paradoxes, but those would be tiny, nanoscopic in the grand scheme of things, mostly confined in to own personal reality and personal perception, so as long as your own perception can gloss over those paradoxes, greater universe does not care.
But best of luck trying.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Cerber wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 am
Dreayz wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:00 pm Too loop you need to access the system and tell it to LOOP back you'll have memories of what you've done and what has happend.

6 years back in time? Physically?
As E=mc2, and if, let's say, you weigh 80kg, you're talking about 7 exa-joules (that's 1 with 18 zeroes) of "mass" to move very far away. 6 years is a massive distance. That would require almost infinite amount of energy. So gotta either cut the mass or the distance.
Now if you lose the body, that's >99.99% of savings on the mass, and if we cut distance only few seconds or minutes, now you'd get somewhere manageable with your resources. Then you can just make a "loop back", not causing any significant effects, no alternate timelines. just a tiny loop on the current one, the size of regular "dejavu", within the limits of "background noise". No branching, just a small hop.
It may not be super practical, and it would still produce paradoxes, but those would be tiny, nanoscopic in the grand scheme of things, mostly confined in to own personal reality and personal perception, so as long as your own perception can gloss over those paradoxes, greater universe does not care.
But best of luck trying.
Yea but that would put my body back in the current reality, but im trying to move the actual universe back in time, as I've done several times using the system that RUNS the system. We are inside of a matrixish solutions.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:12 am Several occasions I have "seen" the entity that manifests the timeline complexes for this arm of the galaxy. The timelines are bundled like fiber optics - allowing separation of particular experiments/trials.

There are various entities/groups that repair damage to and improper timeline connections. One of the groups is reportedly Earth humans.

Apparently the local Time War is being terminated.

Earth humans are useful but not central to the system.
Yea but the overall system runs the entire universe and everything in it, these are systems upholding them. There's SEVERAL independent with no connection to each other.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Dreayz wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:50 pmThere's SEVERAL independent with no connection to each other.
So not part of the Oneness

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:13 am
Dreayz wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:50 pmThere's SEVERAL independent with no connection to each other.
So not part of the Oneness
It cant be it's a different universe upheld separatly.
Please try to access the system

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In my experience, universes exist in clusters and timeline source-beings are delegated time flow management of parts of galaxies. The delegation seems not to be from the galactic logos but from the immediate universal logos.

Is your experience different?

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

Amor wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:19 am In my experience, universes exist in clusters and timeline source-beings are delegated time flow management of parts of galaxies. The delegation seems not to be from the galactic logos but from the immediate universal logos.

Is your experience different?
I meant all of them in our FULL scope of reality (all there is (we can access without leaving this reality in full))

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

This morning I probably accidentally connected in a visual way to the system you're talking about (or something similar). I saw a semi-hologram type of control panel. I communicated with it verbally (in my mind) and it identified itself as Entity-A, a visual version of it. Entity-A is the name I use for the entity that's been pointing me to the right direction when learning esoteric things and it has helped me in various things/situations. When I asked, it informed me that the "system" it's posing to be at the moment works in such a way, that it gives you more of what you believe in. I.e. if you believe that world works in specific way, it works like a chameleon and presents itself (i.e. it's "interface") in that way. I.e. Matrix vs. God vs. illusion vs. ... You get the point. So basically if you believe that there are multiple interfaces which each do a different thing, it works that way for you. You can also decide to simply tell it what you want it to do and it does that also.

I tried communicating with that system (Entity-A) with the visuals in mind. This made the communication a bit more efficient, since I could also visually concentrate on some specific target. The effects it gave me were what I'm used to experiencing. I'm not going to start breaking the Natural Laws which I mentioned earlier. I don't like the idea of getting bitch slapped in a nasty way straight in the face by The Universe.

Notice that my expectation has been that Entity-A is an entity and not the universe itself. So that's what I've probably experienced so far. My next step is to figure out if it's The Universe or some lesser entity, or something completely different.

Try this yourself to find out the truth:
Ask your system to tell the real truth what it really is instead of what you're expecting the system to be. Ask it to ignore your preconceptions of the system's true nature and tell you the actual truth and not lies nor manipulations. See what happens.
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Off-Topic”