Where are the gods lately?

Still Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Where are the gods lately?

Post by Still Occultess »

Have the gods been silent lately? Maybe they're busy with the Coronavirus, I don't know, but I can't get anyone, now. I'm in serious trouble. Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just something on my end?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Where are the gods lately?

Post by Amor »

A lot of the alien gods have been sent home, not only from this planet but also from the solar system.

This has allowed the Artemis Accords. https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis-a ... index.html

Better perhaps to access one's own divinity.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Can;t say i've had such a problem.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I can't say either, that I noticed much difference. In general sense, at least.
On personal level, on the other hand, I've been on the lower end of my mental, emotional, spiritual states and abilities for past year or so. In such states it always take a lot more effort for me to reach anyone, and for anyone to reach me. It's a periodic thing.

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shaman »

Cerber wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:41 am I can't say either, that I noticed much difference. In general sense, at least.
On personal level, on the other hand, I've been on the lower end of my mental, emotional, spiritual states and abilities for past year or so. In such states it always take a lot more effort for me to reach anyone, and for anyone to reach me. It's a periodic thing.
I've also felt this same energy lately, but it feels like 2022 is finally reawakening -- albeit just slightly.
In either case, there seems to be a feeling of foreboding with the events that are playing out. I've theories that it has to do with the sexagenary...

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shaman wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:44 pm
Cerber wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:41 am I can't say either, that I noticed much difference. In general sense, at least.
I've also felt this same energy lately, but it feels like 2022 is finally reawakening -- albeit just slightly.
In either case, there seems to be a feeling of foreboding with the events that are playing out. I've theories that it has to do with the sexagenary...
I assume you mean on personal level.
As for me personally, I'm not sure if my own has anything to do with any "cosmic cycles", I blame my own actions for it mostly. There just was period of "forced hyperactivity", conflicts and hostilities, and I've just overexerted my self (for a good cause, I'd like to believe) and drained my "manna batteries" completely, figuratively speaking, wrecked my self. But it's fine, just gonna be crawling in the dark for a while, before I can start walking in the light again.
But maybe there are some greater cycles that either help us, or hold us back in certain places, states. But I'd imagine doing certain tasks are not impossible in the "wrong time and place", it just makes it significantly harder to achieve desired results.

Return to “Religious Groups and Faiths”