Thank you for joining the Occult Forum.org School of Magick

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you for joining the Occult Forum.org School of Magick

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Welcome to the Occult Forum.org School of Magick, and thanks for taking the time to join. Things are going to start off a bit slowly as I'm writing a course of study, and want to make sure that my ideas mesh together well and we don't just bounce randomly around the world of occult studies. As I am writing each lesson out in full, addressing both aims and objectives along with a way to measure results, this may take a little bit of time. Your patience is very much appreciated. [thumbup]

To begin with, I would like you to please obtain some key tools which you will need during your studies. These tools are not lesson specific, they are just to be used to help you during your time as a student. I will advise of any specific tools where and when they will be needed.

1. A journal. This journal is to record anything you think about when you are not in front of a computer. It should be taken with you everywhere you go if possible, so should be easy to carry around. Make sure it is also durable, as it may get a bit of a rough treatment due to having to be taken everywhere. Also, my own experience has shown that the best journal is one that doesnt stand out as being too 'occult'. I have a journal that sits on my desk at work, and the casual observer would never guess that it is anything special.

2. A divination device. I personally use tarot cards, but any tool that will help you to explore divination would suffice. This tool will be referred to throughout lessons, as it will help you to explore your thoughts further from a slightly altered perspective. If you currently don't practice a system of divination, I will be taking a class on tarot as soon as it is written and prepared. I will add in other systems later, but as tarot is one of my strengths, I will start with that.

3. A computer printer. To get the most out of some of the future lessons you may need to print out course material. Owning a printer will help.

I will add to this list as I think of any other non-specific tools which you will require. No tool will be too expensive to purchase.

Thank you [thumbup]

Cam Revillot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Thank you for joining the Occult Forum.org School of Mag

Post by Cam Revillot »

Thanks you for having one. You invited me at just the right time, I'm new to the practice and just getting into Liber Null. Lots of questions. Can't wait!
Creator of Trinary Sigil Generator
Free sigil generator, tarot, rituals, runes, etc.

Return to “School of Magick Archive”