STUDENTS: PLEASE READ

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

STUDENTS: PLEASE READ

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Hi there,

I'm going to be coming and going a bit over the next few months - I'm working on producing a tarot deck, my own business is sucking up my time a bit more, and I need to sort a few things out in my personal life. This doesn't mean I'm abandoning anyone though - I am dedicated to being your teacher here in this school, and am working on upcoming lessons, as requested by you.

Please be patient though, and take time to practice things as you learn them. Magick is equally about doing as it is about learning, you have to take the things you read and actually put them into practice. Remember also that it can take a very long time to get major results - I've been studying magick for over 27 years, I didn't just wave a wand and make magick, I practised the basics for years and years, through failure after failure, but you will get there if you just keep going. This is a skill, just like everything else - you cant expect to jump into a car for the first time and drive like a rally driver, it takes time to learn the skills.

Please stick with this - it will pay off. Believe in yourself and in your abilities, and you will accomplish things you thought impossible, I promise you.

I am here for you.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: STUDENTS: PLEASE READ

Post by Maya The Generator »

Do not worry, there is lots of time. Actually I am busy myself and I assume many of occult dwellers have the same kind of problem. Lots to learn, lots to do but only 24h a day ;(

Praise teh Sun [cool]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

I think the one thing that anyone can understand is life getting in the way- I'm just really grateful for the lessons do far and eagerly await the next one! If anything I'm going to work through liber MMM and see how it goes XD
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

Delphinium_Moonspring
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Delphinium_Moonspring »

Do not worry, just take your time, take a look at my own predicament, I am without internet, but I do manage since I have family with wifi access and friends willing to hotspot for me with their mobile network, meaning that my own availability will also be sporadic.

Return to “School of Magick Archive”