More teachers needed!

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

More teachers needed!

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

We need more teachers for this here school, as I can't do it all by myself, I don't have the time. C'mon guys! Step up! If you want this school to succeed then some more people are going to have to get involved.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: More teachers needed!

Guys, I'm dead serious here - if you want this school to be any more than just me posting when I can, and lessons taking months and months to be completed, then some of you are going to have to get involved. I'm just one person, and I have a lot of other commitments, so this school is never going to be a bustle of activity. I'll keep posting when I can, but I need more people to take an active part here.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

I would love to help but neither my knowledge is outstanding, nor my writing skills. Only skill I can offer in that matter is being more or less 2-3 times a week on site. [tongue]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

It's all okay - I'm not going to stop teaching if no one else steps up, it's just going to take longer to get through all the subjects.

Return to “School of Magick Archive”