HALL OF FLAME: summoning a famous dead person

The naughty step, the fighting pit, where topics come to die and moderation is generally lighter.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: summoning a famous dead person

Post by Nahemah »

It's time,people...

Troll pIt time. [greensmile] [geek2]

I think this should be a sticky,really,in fact even perhaps the inuagural topic for A hall of f[L]ame?

Hmm...
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

LMAO, great idea!!! Best thread ever! [thumbup] Too funny.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

so at 2:00 am is when i do a routine that is nonorthodox even for necros. my attic has no windows so its totally dark. so i go up there with no light and i go to the darkest part of the total darkness and i just soak it in. like everything is trapped in PERFECT BLACKNESS and i am so comfortable there. it is peaceful but i can feel my powers growing while i meditate in there. i am becoming a creature of darkness more and more every time and i know it and i can feel the power of it go through my vains like electricity. lots of times my mind starts to think about other shit than darkness but i catch myself and focus on blackness and death again and continue.
You know,this is actually a decent technique,as a form of sensory deprivation based medition,that is. [thumbup]

I do Love the daily plan,especially the Skyrim notes,lol. [crazy] [lol]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

biax
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by biax »

I've just started hearing of the occult here and there and I'm curious if this is for real and if you people are for real...

summoning what? people? spirit?

but why? does it REALLY work? and what do you get out of it?

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

There is a technical fault in his ritual. He should have traced the sigil for Wayne Newton as Angelic governor/counter part of the House of Hell in which Dio is consigned to counter-balance the sigil for Dio outlined on the pack of cigarettes with the blood of a bat bitten by Ozzie.

My source for this is book XII chapter 3 of the Necronomicon, which I quote from my Aramaic manuscript (Weishaupt Codex):
'At lah tatparka; shrach ain mascha d'chiviah. Mi-hoo yskadail yiskadash sch-ae rabo."

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

biax wrote:I've just started hearing of the occult here and there and I'm curious if this is for real and if you people are for real...
Yes, this is for real - we're not playing a game here.
biax wrote: summoning what? people? spirit?
Summoning spirits, angels, devils and demons, and everything else in between.
biax wrote: but why? does it REALLY work? and what do you get out of it?
And yes, it really does work. We mostly get knowledge and experience as a result, but you can theoretically pursue anything you desire through the application of magic - the choice is up to you.

When you finally realise that the occult is for real, and that what youre doing is actually obtaining results; that feeling is priceless. [thumbup]

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Adramalech wrote:so this guy is trying to start a fight with me or what? i will kill him if he tries to burn down the rest of my house. i am very skilled in martial arts.
Man, I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that!

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

For what it's worth I wouldn't try for Dio again. The energy pretty much let you off lightly the first time and you're going to try to play games with it again!? If you take a bite of apple pie and it tastes like shit, are you going to take another? Most would just try another flavor of pie. If you really want to impress people and have a taste for intensity, try to summon Hitler. Then you might really get a taste of something nasty. But all kidding aside, from what you post it seems like your skills aren't yet on the level needed for this kind of mojo. Next time you might conjure up something that your whole crew won't be able to deal with. Don't write any checks with your ambition that your ass can't cash!

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Bumping this thread shows you have laernt the true arts of necromancy haha.

I remember reading about this on some other forums as well... was a pretty funny wind up for sure.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

grimmos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by grimmos »

Adramalech wrote:can you explain what you mean by "doubling up"????
after effects of this. I know the rulers of hell and many are very dark once I stood upon darkness where all spirituality was at war with me from the depths of helltoo the stars in existence my side was very strong but it was me against them all within an hour the warriors stretched across America in hope to survive seeking their rights and privilages many forces wow they all disappeared within a few minutes and many suffered I called upon my side and they came from hell from the future from everywhere I remember the matrix he stay lay in my wall ant farm words as well laying their lives upon universal peace in hope to save there enemy hell was realesed the rules stormed the land eventually were destroyed or just disappeared ive heard rumars they were honorable and were multiplied across the globe they were caged I set them free there wrath was fierce don't talk to them much but I know there in every hell should visit more often but does that make me satanic not sure but at times im sure evil

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: HALL OF FLAME: summoning a famous dead person

Post by the_spiral »

Just to be clear, everyone knows "Adramalech" was a rather silly troll by a bored writer, right?
http://www.bareyourteeth.com/nonfiction ... ncer-logs/
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Adramelech is the awesomesauce. [geek2]

Cheers, the_spiral, for the confirmation. [thumbup]

A true trollmaster never confesses the troll. [greensmile]

[ where and when it's happening, at least, for the duration...]

The Hall of Flame's inaugural topic.

I am so pleased he posted with us, it's a bit of an honour, actually. [yay]

I'd love to know which forum deleted all his threads, out of curiosity, we have two, as far as I recall and the other one is here somewhere too.. I'll go check, maybe we have them all?

Not finished reading there yet. Back in a mo...

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Now I'm disapointed,

My specially made for this thread Ronnie meme isn't there, nor is his casting into the funpit by me...awww. [shock2] [bummed] [cry]

I think he's only posting the bits where people appear to fall for it.

No fair. Bad Troll. BAD.

I caught you out mate, at least own that. Boo. [evil]

IMMA SOOOO BUTTHURT RIGHT NOW, I MIGHT EVEN BE MAD BRO. [twisted]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Email him your complaint and post the results! It would be fun to keep this going [eg]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Return to “The Roasting Pit”