HALL OF FLAME: prophetic revenge dream

The naughty step, the fighting pit, where topics come to die and moderation is generally lighter.

Adramalech
Forum Member
Forum Member

HALL OF FLAME: prophetic revenge dream

Post by Adramalech »

i had a dream. it was totally chilling and violent but i would say it was a happy dream and not a nightmare. it was incredibly chilling.

in my dream i was at a BBQ at that jackass Dave Howells (i mentioned him before) parents house which of course is like one of the nicest houses in town because they are super rich. this was before Dave Howell became a necromancer i think because in the dream his hair was cut short and not back in a ponytail like it is now which he thinks makes him look mysterious and wise or some shit but really just makes him look like the guy from Highlander (the TV show not the movie) only a little bit fatter and more diabetic. so anyways everyone is either eating hot dogs off the grill or playing in the swimming pool and their all like "adramalech show us how to do a flip correctly" and i say "i cannot right now my child because i am still in my BATTLE CLOAK." and its true too, everyone is wearing a bathing suit except me because im wearing my cloak. in particular this blonde girl with an awesome rack is looking at me like she really really wants to see my defensive evasion techniques (the flip specifically) but i have bigger things to attend to so i give her a look like "baby just wait".

im holding my staff. and Dave Howell is in the pool in the deep end and he has water in his eyes and hes trying to wipe the water out while he dog paddles like a child and i say "DAVE HOWELL" in a booming voice. "NOW YOU MEET YOUR END." then i cast a powerful conjuring spell and suddenly the pool is full of BULL SHARKS and TIGER SHARKS.

in the dream i chose those two types of sharks because bull sharks can survive in freshwater for long periods of time and tiger sharks are very famous for being aggressive. if i choose nurse sharks or something then the spell would just create a bunch of sharks that would sit at the bottom of the pool looking for crabs, die, then float on the top. the point is that even in my dreams i am very good at strategy and tactics due to my NECROMANCY TRAINING REGIMENT.

a bunch of people are in the water. i help the blonde girl out and she is grabbing on to me because shes so scared and the sharks are going crazy in a BLOOD FRENZY that i have caused them to go into with my spell. Dave Howell gets eaten in like one second because he can hardly defend himself and i laugh at how weak an opponent he turned out to be. then everyone is upset because Daves best friend Trey gets wiped out too and he was pretty cool. (eaten by sharks.) then some guy that is trying to be a hero dives into the pool to fight the sharks and he dies too. he dies of shark bites.

then, as the prophecys foretold, i throw my head back and i sing the demon song that ends the world.

i wake up.

i take this dream as a sign that i will overcome the challenges i face today. at first i decided to take it more literally by doing two things:

#1: i did some research to find out if anyone had come up with any good shark conjuring spells but they hadnt. this one guy in iowa is working on one but he can only get the spirits of dead sharks to haunt a location, not actual sharks to come. i still think even if you did it on land and the shark just thrashed around on the grass it would still be pretty fucking scary.

#2: i checked facebook to see if Dave Howell had made facebook event invitations for a BBQ in the near future. he had not.

for a second i thought about making my own BBQ to trap him at so i bought a keg of MILLER HIGH LIFE (i wont drink it because my BODY IS MY TEMPLE but i want other people to be able to enjoy) and a bunch of kickass meat. then i was gonna invite Dave Howell to the BBQ so i could smite him in front of everyone perhaps by placing a HEX OF DECAY upon him. but then i was like wait screw that i hate Dave Howell and i dont want him at my BBQ so i didnt invite him. anyways the BBQ is on Saturday starting around 1:00 PM so if your in Valdosta, Georgia you can come by if you think your bad enough to roll with this (your not).

also some of you who are not nice to me are not invited (probably you know who you are) but the rest of you are really welcome, i know im not the most popular person here, but some of yall are always really good at talking me down when im angry and making me see things in a different light (i know i have temper and ego problems, at least i can admit it though).

Adramalech
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: prophetic revenge dream

Post by Adramalech »

so has anyone had an experience with seeing a vision in a dream??

hobotubbie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by hobotubbie »

It's not that you are unpopular or lacking love from your beloved friends here, by the contrary, it's just that you are posting in the wrong thread [arrowright] troll pit = [yay] .

Not that i think you are joking, by any means.. it's just that most people might not resist to break the forum rules and troll a bit your post due to the imaginative contents of your posts, did i just did that? [cry]

PS : never had a prophecy, don't think they are relevant, not interested.

Adramalech
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramalech »

someone who can speak American properly please reply thanks

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I don't speak American,so English will have to do for now. [lol]

You answered your own question,it would seem your dream is one of overcoming challenges.

You should really stop posting so much about the person you don't like,though,we do not need names or personal details of this person to understand that you dislike them,no matter what it's about and however valid your reasoning for disliking them may be.

Frankly,It comes off as immature and it's also potentially slanderous,given that you are making allegations about a named person.

If you want to be taken seriously,perhaps you should be less rude about those who respond to you and listen to constructive advice when it's offered?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Adramalech
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramalech »

first off that guy called me a monster/troll and then said my discussion is irrelevant so im sorry if i hurt his baby feelings but if he cant take me poking fun then maybe he shouldnt start it himself, huh?

i didnt have a question about that dream's meaning. i know what my dream means, it means i will be victorious. i was seeking out others who also have experience with those powers but that looks like nobody here. not surprised. also that's not what slander is but thanks for your concern. US law does not apply to me anyways because my property is a sovereign nation because i seceded due to prohibitive necromancy laws.

also the dream came true!! but not how i expected. i will explain a later time, for now i have to go to work.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

US law does not apply to me anyways because my property is a sovereign nation because i seceded due to prohibitive necromancy laws.
Try telling that to your local Police force/Judiciary.I'm sure they'll accept it and leave you alone. [eg] [lol]

Incidentally,this forum is a UK domain and subject to British laws.

You are funny,at least you have that going for you.

This thread is heading towards the troll pit too,unless you improve your communication skills somewhat and that involves paying attention to advice given already.

Just saying. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

hobotubbie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by hobotubbie »

I called you a troll in this particular issue because because i thought that was what you were doing, trolling.
Troll in the inet definition of playing a joke at people. Not that you resemble a troll phisically or anything since i don't even know you.
I said this based on your previous posts about that Dio thing, and regarding this post aswell, which seemed a bit confusing and fantasy alike.
If your posts is intended to be taking seriously then, even tho they seem odd, i'm sorry for misinterpreting.

Adramalech
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramalech »

well no hard feelings but no, i'm very serious. i know maybe i am weird but id think that here people would be open.

anyways i dreamt of that BBQ and then on that saturday i had a BBQ so that PROVES i can see the future. anyone who was doubting me can suck on that for a little bit.

the BBQ was pretty fun. none of you showed up but thats fine because i dont think you are ready to have your world view changed yet anyways from what i can see in your writing.

but i might have made a mistake when i was thinking about what the real point of that dream was. it was not smiting Dave Howell. it was not sharks. it was not even the BBQ itself (which actually i lied about it was not fun at all because only like three people came including my aunt who is divorced).

it was the blonde girl with the kickass rack. ill just come out and say it, i met her. i was at the library doing some additional shark research and this girl is there and i could swear on the TWISTED SCIMITAR of Androalphus The Rampant that it was the girl from my dream. even her breasts were large like the girl in the dream and i found myself picturing her with them uncovered. i thought this was probably also a vision of the future which meant id get to see her naked for real in the future which meant i couldnt fail if i hit on her since you CANT CHANGE THE FUTURE (all those movies are FALSE).

so i walked up to her and she looked up like at me like "can i help you with something" and i pointed to my pants to draw her attention to my hard-on. there is no classy way to tell a girl she gives you a boner, they just sort of have to take it or leave it. i think she understood that because she said "well thats charming" and i just nodded in a way that said "yeah and its all cause of you". so she had my heart racing and I was waiting for her to respond but she wasn't saying anything else, just looking down at her book. i know girls like patient guys so i just kept standing there breathing kind of hard because she had me a little worked up (she even made ME lose my composure). after like six minutes she finally looked up from her book (it was something about child psycology) and said "well?" so i didn't know what she wanted me to say. usually detecting peoples thoughts is easy but she must have some natural MENTAL SHIELDING. so after a moments pause i just blurted out:

"when this world ends it will be by my hand. i will spare you if you will be my dark queen."

she laughed pretty hard at that but then she gave me her phone number. i have to admit that for a minute there i was pretty surprised but i guess i shouldnt be.

we made a date for this friday (tomorrow). i knew i had to treat this like any other challenge to be overcome. the MONSTER OF PASSION was yet another demon to summon, defeat, and enslave to my will. so all week i prepared. i carefully shaved most of my body using a ceremonial kukri annointed with dark materials. it took two hours. i got a haircut and even borrowed a suit from my friend instead of wearing my cloak to the date. i memorized literally every question she could ask me and a perfect response for it. and i thought about strategies for making love to her as well, practicing in front of the mirror and doing some pretty intensive stretching exercising to make sure flexibility would not be a problem.

so tomorrow is the big day!! ill tell you all how it goes! wish me luck! if you have any advice i'm game to here it.

Azkhet
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azkhet »

Adramalech wrote:
for a second i thought about making my own BBQ to trap him at so i bought a keg of MILLER HIGH LIFE (i wont drink it because my BODY IS MY TEMPLE but i want other people to be able to enjoy) and a bunch of kickass meat. then i was gonna invite Dave Howell to the BBQ so i could smite him in front of everyone perhaps by placing a HEX OF DECAY upon him. but then i was like wait screw that i hate Dave Howell and i dont want him at my BBQ so i didnt invite him. anyways the BBQ is on Saturday starting around 1:00 PM so if your in Valdosta, Georgia you can come by if you think your bad enough to roll with this (your not).
then
Adramalech wrote: anyways i dreamt of that BBQ and then on that saturday i had a BBQ so that PROVES i can see the future. anyone who was doubting me can suck on that for a little bit.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Adramalech wrote: so tomorrow is the big day!! ill tell you all how it goes! wish me luck! if you have any advice i'm game to here it.
So... what happened on the date then?

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Perhaps our junior Nostradamus encountered the blonde chick and after his wand did not inflame and he could not unlock the forbidden grotto of Astarte, he was given the mystic revelation that his true soul mate was that hated Necromancer himself, after all (what guy is fixated or even notices another guy's hair?). I hear they bought a condo together in West Hollywood.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Asurendra wrote:Perhaps our junior Nostradamus encountered the blonde chick and after his wand did not inflame and he could not unlock the forbidden grotto of Astarte, he was given the mystic revelation that his true soul mate was that hated Necromancer himself, after all (what guy is fixated or even notices another guy's hair?). I hear they bought a condo together in West Hollywood.
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Yeah, hes been gone a couple of months now - dont think hes coming back. Pity - I actually enjoyed reading his crazy-ass posts.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: HALL OF FLAME: prophetic revenge dream

Post by Nahemah »

Yey, found this one too. [thumbup]

Return to “The Roasting Pit”