"What is reality?" - Summarized.

The naughty step, the fighting pit, where topics come to die and moderation is generally lighter.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

"What is reality?" - Summarized.

Post by Kami »

The word: "God" is an appropriate name for a transcendental being: Our "Host".
Because - In the name itself says: "[G]od[O]f[D]arkness".

Genesis 1:00 -The Beginning,
1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
3. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
4. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
5. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

So... In other words: "Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light."

[Genesis 1:26] Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

So... In other words: "As Above - So Below".

The green Aurora of this Earth = "Collective UnConscious"; God's Heart.
That field of energy is what Gregg Braiden calls: "The Devine Matrix".
In other words - What you experience in your heart, God also experiences.
And because we live in God's mind: "The universe as we know it" - whatever he feels in his heart - His Holy Spirit makes happen; altering the fabric of our reality - his dreamality.

God - Was always thinking and speaking.
His "Holy Spirit" - Was always manifesting his will.
His "Dream Character" - The one we call "Jesus" or "Ra" - Was himself "lucid" within his dream world; Our world.
And while he was "lucid" - he was able to perform miracles,
And our universe: "his mind" - mirrored his actions.
When God is not "Lucid" - He is observing.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: "What is reality?" - Summarized.

Post by Count Zero »

There are some MASSIVE leaps of logic with very few tie-ins there. Why for instance are you only referencing the first day, especially when you've said elsewhere that time was imaginary? How are you taking a linear progression of events and only using an extremely small proportion of it to then make huge jumps to auric energies, then tying everything together with spurious logic into a statement that the three aspects of the Abrahamic God are different essences? Also, how does this suggest that the world is a lucid dream, that the Earth has a green aura, or any of the other conclusions you've arrived at?
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Count Zero wrote:There are some MASSIVE leaps of logic with very few tie-ins there. Why for instance are you only referencing the first day, especially when you've said elsewhere that time was imaginary? How are you taking a linear progression of events and only using an extremely small proportion of it to then make huge jumps to auric energies, then tying everything together with spurious logic into a statement that the three aspects of the Abrahamic God are different essences? Also, how does this suggest that the world is a lucid dream, that the Earth has a green aura, or any of the other conclusions you've arrived at?
Chill, It is only a theory.

"Nothing is true,
Everything is permitted."

I simply did my research and came to this conclusion.

I'll post it later.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Count Zero wrote:There are some MASSIVE leaps of logic with very few tie-ins there. Why for instance are you only referencing the first day, especially when you've said elsewhere that time was imaginary? How are you taking a linear progression of events and only using an extremely small proportion of it to then make huge jumps to auric energies, then tying everything together with spurious logic into a statement that the three aspects of the Abrahamic God are different essences? Also, how does this suggest that the world is a lucid dream, that the Earth has a green aura, or any of the other conclusions you've arrived at?
Chill, It is only a theory.

"Nothing is true,

I'll post it later.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

Kurokami wrote: Chill, It is only a theory.

"Nothing is true,

I'll post it later.

Here's another 'theory' - Hamsters can speak Chinese fluently but choose not to do so. Another one - fish have invisible legs and walk around when we're not looking. Yet another one - cheese is really sentient and can communicate in Theta waves with your toenails and get you to vote for Donald Trump.

Nothing is True doesn't mean everything is true. Everything is Permitted doesn't mean that everything is true either.

Just because this is a forum for discussion of the occult doesn't mean it's a place in which every single crazy idea is equally as valid. I'm really looking forward to this research - thinking it probably includes aliens and maybe talking snakes and a chicken called Bruce who hands out enlightenment from the top of the Sears Tower.
(Count) = 0

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Count Zero wrote:
Kurokami wrote: Chill, It is only a theory.

"Nothing is true,

I'll post it later.

Here's another 'theory' - Hamsters can speak Chinese fluently but choose not to do so. Another one - fish have invisible legs and walk around when we're not looking. Yet another one - cheese is really sentient and can communicate in Theta waves with your toenails and get you to vote for Donald Trump.

Nothing is True doesn't mean everything is true. Everything is Permitted doesn't mean that everything is true either.

Just because this is a forum for discussion of the occult doesn't mean it's a place in which every single crazy idea is equally as valid. I'm really looking forward to this research - thinking it probably includes aliens and maybe talking snakes and a chicken called Bruce who hands out enlightenment from the top of the Sears Tower.

First of all you underestimate me.

If you are insinuating that I don't know what I am talking about,
Then you're an idjit.

And you know what?
I forgot that I already had all the info you ask of me.

Why don't you go do your research after looking at all my posts and weeding out the relevant ones.

If you couldn't understand,
That's your fault.

Now changing the subject,
So this thread doesn't get locked because of you,
I must say that I like your taste in music,
The "Hail Satan" song you shared was frigging awesome.

In your opinion,
What do you see Lucifer as?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

Kurokami wrote: First of all you underestimate me.
I don't underestimate you Kurokami - you over estimate your own powers of logic and reasoning. What I'm trying to do is get you to expand on these huge leaps of logic you seem prone to make. Saying 'I've read a bunch of verses from the Old Testament that explain how God created light, so therefore the Earth has a green aura and we are living in a lucid dream and the holy spirit isn't what theologians have identified it to be, and if you question me I'll post edgy memes and tell you you're stupid' is ridiculous.
Kurokami wrote: If you are insinuating that I don't know what I am talking about,
Then you're an idjit.

And you know what?

Why don't you go do your research after looking at all my posts and weeding out the relevant ones.
Here's all your posts summarised into a single three point argument. I hope you get the reference - it's South Park.

1. Steal underpants.
2. ?
3. Profit!

I am suggesting that your logic is flawed because you jump from point 1 to point 3 without ever working out what point 2 is - your logic seems to consist of providing something as evidence and then drawing conclusions without ever proving that they are the logical progression from the evidence you've provided. If you are going to make a statement that completely goes against thousands of years of discussion and analysis by theologians, then provide your working - saying 'God created light, therefore we live in a dream' is like saying 'Bananas are yellow, therefore birds can fly'.
Kurokami wrote: If you couldn't understand,
That's your fault.
Yeah, because if someone teaches something to others and they don't understand it because they can't grasp how the foundations behind whatever is being taught then the student must be an idiot, right? Like, say I teach you Finnish and I start with how to discuss particle physics in Finnish and you don't understand because you can't even say 'hello, my name is Kurokami', then you must be an idiot?
Kurokami wrote: Now changing the subject,

In your opinion,
In your words 'I've already written that elsewhere in the forum, go trawl through all my posts to find it.'

Though, unlike you, I'll post a link to it - here you go: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =7&t=39278
(Count) = 0

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Count Zero wrote:
Kurokami wrote: First of all you underestimate me.
I don't underestimate you Kurokami - you over estimate your own powers of logic and reasoning. What I'm trying to do is get you to expand on these huge leaps of logic you seem prone to make. Saying 'I've read a bunch of verses from the Old Testament that explain how God created light, so therefore the Earth has a green aura and we are living in a lucid dream and the holy spirit isn't what theologians have identified it to be, and if you question me I'll post edgy memes and tell you you're stupid' is ridiculous.
Kurokami wrote: If you are insinuating that I don't know what I am talking about,
Then you're an idjit.

And you know what?

Here's all your posts summarised into a single three point argument. I hope you get the reference - it's South Park.

1. Steal underpants.
2. ?
3. Profit!

I am suggesting that your logic is flawed because you jump from point 1 to point 3 without ever working out what point 2 is - your logic seems to consist of providing something as evidence and then drawing conclusions without ever proving that they are the logical progression from the evidence you've provided. If you are going to make a statement that completely goes against thousands of years of discussion and analysis by theologians, then provide your working - saying 'God created light, therefore we live in a dream' is like saying 'Bananas are yellow, therefore birds can fly'.
Kurokami wrote: If you couldn't understand,
That's your fault.
Yeah, because if someone teaches something to others and they don't understand it because they can't grasp how the foundations behind whatever is being taught then the student must be an idiot, right? Like, say I teach you Finnish and I start with how to discuss particle physics in Finnish and you don't understand because you can't even say 'hello, my name is Kurokami', then you must be an idiot?
Kurokami wrote: Now changing the subject,

In your opinion,
In your words 'I've already written that elsewhere in the forum, go trawl through all my posts to find it.'

Though, unlike you, I'll post a link to it - here you go: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =7&t=39278
So you're mad because you lack information that you should have already known?

Here's why I say that earths aurora is green:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

I have had a while to think,
And I have to apologize.

I'm not used to the nature of your aproach.

I am probably insane for allowing myself to believe that you came here to insult me.

I shouldn't have been lazy with you.

I didn't fight my stupid human nature,
Something I have always hated being apart of.

The need to eat,
Drink,
Breath,
Sleep,
Mate,
And survive.

And this type of issue that i have caused is something I hate about myself the most.

I know enough now but lack communication skills.

If you can find it in your heart to forgive my childish behaviour,
I would be pleased to change my way of presenting information.

I am not good at being human...
>///>

But one thing I learned to do was to be open minded,
And my god was that difficult for me,
I didnt want to - but I did,
And it is liberating.

So... If I can be open minded,
I am sure I can let go of my ignorance.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Return to “The Roasting Pit”