Like this ? ( jk )
Attachments
db9d451a3775b853b502ffadb54ccb82.jpg

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ritual Phenomena

Post by Spida »

Now that's something I would like, actually ;-)

sata9
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sata9 »

Satan is a symbol of virtuous characteristics and liberty:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SellBuy99Shop ... =166962702&

Spida
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Spida »

The occult rituals I engaged was a sort of experiment that lasted for around a couple years. They were based off the tree of life model using Liber 777 as a guide for ritual configuration.

They were innocent enough at first but all hell broke loose when I began supplementing with (legal) psychoactives. The writing became more incoherent (ironically) as the potency of the rituals increased.

There was much bizarre phenomena that was experienced and some of it (only a fraction) was documented here.

And although I have abandoned the conventional ritual format. I consider my excursions involving the backroads of Maine a continuation of said rituals, in essence, as some of the more important ritual elements have been retained.

So, pertaining to this thread, I have captured some new phenomena by way of photography. This has been documented in the Mobile In Maine thread if anyone is interested. There are a lot of pictures in there though and I believe the relevant parts are somewhere in the middle, more or less.

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”