My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

Post by CCoburn »

So earlier a note was made of the fact that the "Top Point" of both the superimposed Hexagram and Pentagram is positioned exactly at Daath(The Abyss).

Usually an association of Spirit, Aether(Ether), or perhaps even Time will be attributed to the Top Point ! So perhaps my little Exercise here has not been in vain and to the contrary continues to Solidify, and expand to varying degrees at the present time !

As far as the attributions, we will take them One By One, and also show how they are interchangeable:

First there is 'Spirit' as the Top Point, or 5th Element ! Spirit is synonmous with 'Time' as they both can be defined by 'Change'. Usually the term 'Consciousness' will be used in place of 'Spirit' to denote 'Change' Within the Microcosm, or a "Passing of Moments". Conversely there is of course the Macrocosmic 'Change' which is the 'Time' aspect that is a necessary component of the Three Spatial Dimensions to yield our Four Dimensional Spacetime, i.e. Change Without !

Now the 'Aether' as I see it, is forever Expanding, Moving, or 'Changing' ! From its Origin of course, which was the Primordial Point ! It is The Primordial Point, actually ! 'THIS' that Expands, Moves, and Changes. Encapsulating the Entire Universe ! This is also SPIRIT ! The Spirit that MOVES to Create Something from Nothing !

The Spirit that is the Substance of Existence ! The Omnipresent Propagating Aether that is The Mind Of God, and The...

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So in summary, the Hexagram and Pentagram when applied to The TOL appear to reveal some interesting, fortifying, and valid correspondences as part of this brief Survey !

Although the Number of Spheres is quite limited, the Geometric Figures that were imposed tend to act like a sort of "Sliding Key" revealing configurations of Sephiroth. Whereas the Pentagram also acts as a "Rotating Key" !

But what for ? Well, the obvious answer would be a Magic Circle, Talisman, Amulet, Pentacle, or perhaps simply for contemplation that leads to understanding !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So the Car passes State Inspection for another Year ! Which almost calls for a Celebration ! So I stop at the Natural Foods Store on the way Home and pick up some Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, and some American Ginseng with Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen.

While I'm there I figure I would Look over ALL the Dried Herbs they have, which is a lot. Hoping, foolishly that I might see one of the sought after Members of the Solanaceae Family. So there was NO Surprise there ! But what I did find was some Jasmine and Rose Buds, and Rose Petals !

I don't worry so much about matching correspondences exactly with Liber 777 anymore, although I still will. I will improvise a fragrant mix sometimes and not worry about any correspondences because there are times when I just want to do things my own way !

Some of these Plants I'm after as well as 'some' of the Fungi, I will just have to find out if they are Wild here and hunt them down myself, otherwise there is always online ordering.

Of course some of these are hard to come by since they may either be illegal(in which case we won't use them), or mislabeled as...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So ultimately the process of Cosmic Evolution finalizes(and yet continues)with completely formed Galaxies and Star Systems inhabited by 'Creatures'. This is Assiah and it is the Manifested World ! The Sphere of Malkuth !

Now the Tree Of Life gives various information about Cosmic Anabolism, but it may be a bit obscure at first as to how the process ultimately unfolded if one were to attempt an 'Actual' visualization !

The process is a Spherical Expansion and conforms to a 'Sequence', Flow, or Rhythm of: NOTHING -> SOMETHING -> EVERYTHING ! The process IS CYCLICAL AND ABSOLUTE ! Meaning there can be no further regression to something unique that existed before !

The Spherical(or Aetherial) Expansion begins as a Zero Dimensional Point known as Kether. So the Sephiroth themselves are Individual Spherical Layers of Time, some existing for Eons before the process of the following Sephirah enters into its own Era of Existence !

It could be thought of as a Seed(Kether) that undergoes a process of expansion to become an 'Onion'. The 'Aether' represents the 'Onion' in its entirety during whatever phase of development is taking place. So the Sephiroth become the 'Layers' of the 'Onion' !

The Surface of the Onion touches upon Negative Existence, as there is Nothing Beyond the Aether, not even Space. For the Aether itself IS the Creation OF Space !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Even still, the Tree Of Life becomes part of a BIGGER Picture ! That has come to be referred to as a Theory Of Everything, or as I prefer to call it: The Grand Paradox ! And the reason I refer to it as such is that Reason/Logic Fails in completing a Theory that Defies the results of its Instruments procured from within its Own Tool Box !

Conventional Logic has now been Surpassed, so welcome to the Land of Transcendental Reasoning !

Even the TOL has NOTHING(Ain), as a Precursor to its Grand Entrance. The Paradoxical Emergence of the First God(I AM Eheieh) Awoken once again from its Eternal Slumber. Of course Eternity really isn't an indefinite period of time, it's merely the Absence of it ! Eternity is to signify that 'Time' is no longer in Existence and ALL has been returned to a Static(Eternal) State ! Nothingness in the Absence of Time, and here lies the Paradox, The Grand Paradox !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So when I talk about 'Spheres' in regards to the TOL, in Shambalah or Shangri La they may be placed in a couple different Schemas for purposes of elaboration, revelation, and contemplation, but in the Real World, Actuality THEY ARE CONCENTRIC CIRCLES ! With Kether at the Core, and Malkuth at the Surface ! Of course the LAYER that occupies the MOST SPACE would be Daath as it separates, and conceals the Trinity from all else !

There is also the 'Other' Tree, which is actually THE SAME TREE in conformance with all I've said. It's just that a 'Spectrum' has been applied to elaborate the Dynamics of it. An Image of the Qlippoth is Cast as if to be a Malevolent reflection, or Evil Twin !

Which is to say that for example the 9th Sphere Yesod whether it be a Sephirah, or a Qlippah undergoes the same Era of Cosmic Anabolism ! I.e. the same Element of the Concentric Circle Arrangement.

The Tree Of Life, Qabalah/Kabbalah seems to be holding up moderately well to Scrutiny ! Given it's Approximate Age sometimes I wonder if the Folks of Theoretical Physics, or Universal Cosmologists have 'Seeded' ideas from it !

So the Sephiroth, and the Qlippoth ! Reminiscent of...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The Emanating Sephiroth

Mechanically, the Propagating Aether lays down a Medium/Context, i.e. an Expanding 4D Construct in which the Sephiroth undergo their Development ! Much in the same way an Artist prepares a Canvas, followed by a Work of Art ! The Former is instantaneous, and the Latter is a building up(Anabolic)process that is measured in Eons !

Each Sephirah, or Period of Cosmic Development has a peculiarity, uniqueness, or quality that distinguishes it from the others so it is given a special Name ! And in this case there are 10 particular Phases of Cosmic Evolution, plus Daath makes it 11 !

So far the Process has Existed for Approximately 14 Billion Years which is a very, very, long...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Anyone who has any experience/knowledge whatsoever with the Tree Of Life has also most likely heard something to the effect that each successive Sephirah that is Emanated contains the Essence, or Qualities of its Predecessor ! Or perhaps even something as blunt as every Sephirah contains all the Sephiroth that were Emanated prior to it ! Which is true !

The above is exactly what is being demonstrated by the Concentric Circle Theory ! Although we know that they are only Circles in Two Dimensions for display purposes, and are actually Spheres. The Process is Cumulative, meaning that every Sephirah builds upon the previous Emanation ! So the Third Sephirah, for example, is involved in a Spherically Expanding Process that simply results in a Larger Sphere Signifying a current Cosmological State of Development.

Although it seems reasonable that while the Spherical Expansion may be more precisely attributed to the Aether, which is always Light Years ahead of the Evolving Sephiroth. That the Spheres themselves will inherit some of this Conformity of Geometric Progression !

Perhaps as though(loosely)that the Aether is being 'Seeded' during the Expansion, which results in a somewhat Evolutionary adherence to it, i.e. the Evolutionary Sphere being Guided, or Preformed by the Aetherial Sphere !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Now if I may regress from the Emanating Sephiroth, Evolutionary, and Aetherial Sphere(s )back to The Primordial One !

The Primordial One/Point is Not a Singularity, it is Consciousness ! It is Spirit !

You cannot take a Mathematical Formula intended for the Material, and Apply it to Divinity !

The Aetherial Sphere, or Expansion that is 'Without' Kether, The Primordial Point, that is a Manifesting Reflection of the Infinity 'Within'. Now if you try and assess this Primordial Consciousness as NON SPIRITUAL by applying Mathematics to it, here is what happens :

The Primordial Point is a Zero Dimensional, or Zero Volume Entity, i.e. commonly referred to as a Singularity. The reason it is said to have "Infinite Density" is because the Density is equal to the Mass Divided By the Volume. So if the Dimensions, or 'Volume' is Zero then this would result in Division By Zero which is Undefined OR Equal to Infinity !

I find it somewhat amusing that although the Formula for Apples was used on Oranges that a correct context was achieved, i.e. an Infinite one ! Yes the Primordial Consciousness is Infinite, but not with respect to Density ! Spirit or Consciousness exists outside of Four Dimensional Spacetime ! Always yielding a Spatial Volume of Zero, and producing an infinite result in the D = M/V Equation !

Consciousness still remains undefined to a large extent, and the BEST way to come to an understanding pertinent to it is via Ritual and Contemplation !

This is the MIND OF GOD we are talking about here, afterall !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The concept of Infinite Density(a Singularity) in a Zero Volume is actually an interesting thought, and perhaps that is all it is. Either the Singularity or the (Expanding)Universe would exist but not both Simultaneously. Something akin to the Big Bang and the Big Crunch !

Between Universes, the Enormous Gravity of the Singularity may bring time to a complete stand still circumventing Infinite Regression ! Since at the present time I am partial to Eternal States between Universes !

So what you end up with is an Eternity of Finite Linear Time Segments(Universes), as opposed to a contiguous Infinite Linear Time Sequence, i.e. Infinite Regression !

But for now I will just leave the Primordial Point Undefined as having Consciousness/Spirit as the Key Player !

Because l also have my...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Although Matter and Energy are interchangeable, all I have heard thus far is Finite amounts of Matter being subjected to a Zero Volume to create Infinite Densities with the thought that since the Universe is Anabolized with Material Constructs and is Expanding that perhaps its Origin is Material as well.

Energy could also be said to have Infinite Density. I am thinking about the Limitless Light(Ain Soph Aur). A single Photon is said to be Massless, but if it is more than one then they are said to have Mass.

So enough Energy to an amount that would avoid Zero being Divided by Zero would also create Infinite Density in the D = M/V Equation. 'V' continuing to have a constant value of Zero where 'M' is greater than Zero initiates a 'Singularity' !

So what this is saying is that if the Ain Soph Aur(The LIGHT) were to concentrate a center(as the Qabalists say), and I don't see how it could be anything else since Space and Time have not yet been created, so to visualize a Spatially Limitless Light would be an error, it would be Limitless Within, Divine Spark seems more appropriate ! So this LIGHT would also have Infinite Density as well when confined to the parameters of a Zero Volume ! Or anything else having ANY Mass for that Matter ! (sic)

One thing that is being said here is that if you take a Four Dimensional Construct, and the THINGS that contain Mass and Physical Dimensions(Volume) that are Created/Evolve WITHIN IT, and then you REMOVE this 4D Medium that THESE THINGS are THEN REDUCED TO INFINITY !

So this D = M/V becomes obsolete in a Non Universal Context and the Division By Zero is an indication of this ! Although 'Infinity' is a GOOD Answer ! I like that !

Consciousness; Spirit...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So there is a clear correlation between the Singularity of Cosmology and the Primordial Point of Qabalah ! This redundancy is an affirmative fortification of ideas ! Although the Qabalists may have been given direct knowledge of this somehow, or else how would they have known ?

The Primordial Point is looking more like a 'Container' of Infinities ! Which is reasonably absurd given the fact that it is so Infinitely Small that it doesn't require any Spatial Volume for its Existence ! A Container of Infinite Densities, i.e. Matter(Earth), Heat(Fire), and Spirit(God). An infinitely Dense Collection of Existential Components ! (And yes the Expansion of it appears to be moderately synonymous with the Air Element).

Does this not appear to be some sort of GODSEED ! Maybe I could be content with that and move on ! Afterall it is reflected all throughout Creation ! Very small things that are called 'Seeds' that 'Expand' to become Large and Intricate Things ! Even the Tree Itself has a SEED as its beginning whether it be Micro or Macrocosmic !

Seed to Tree, Tree to Seed ! The Eternal Cycle...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Of course one might inquire if it be necessary to include God in this Schema of Universal Origin, and with all Religious Excess stripped away so that we are left with simply an Initial Catalyst, i.e. a Creator God(Elohim); Primary Mover ! Based off of extrapolation alone I would have to say yes !

Consciousness does Emerge from all of this Primordial Stuff ! So then, was the Emergence before, during, or after this Primordial Point/Singularity ? The Primary Components of Creation can be Theoretically Traced to the Primordial Point where they are found existing prior to the Creation of Space and Time, and having Infinite Qualities ! Matter, Heat, Air(upon expansion), and Consciousness ?

So if Consciousness also existed Primordially along with these other Elements would it be Infinite as well ? And what would it mean for Consciousness to be Infinite ? And could this be used as a Label for God ? Is this what God is ? Well, the Wise will say you are more likely to come to an understanding of God through negation, i.e. convergence upon what IT is by process of elimination(determining what it isn't). It does sound time consuming however, and I do have an affinity for doing things my own way !

In any event, I have many times viewed God as a Force, Combination of Forces, or a Unified Superforce(Singularity) which brings up one more angle !

There is another very important aspect of Creation that is currently unresolved so maybe the Unresolved aspects fit together like a Puzzle ? Consciousness and Gravity ! Now Gravity appears to be reflected as Animal Magnetism in the Microcosm, these Polarities manifest upon separation of the Primordial One Beginning with Chokmah, and Binah !

Which is to say that the Singularity with its Infinite Gravity and Power over the Flow of Time, and perhaps even complete stoppage of it. If this unresolved aspect of Creation could be an indication of the Presence of God at the Dawn of Time ! Or even before !

So we have an unexplained Infinite Force prior to Creation, and could this be an indication of God at this Primordial Juncture ?

The Irresistible Force that Compels, Commands, Moves, and Permeates ALL, this Infinite Spirit that shall ALSO Manifest as a more Finite Aspect of Creation within the Microcosm that we call Consciousness !

The Infinite Nature and Quality of this Spirit is reflected in the Uniqueness of EVERY PERSON AND EVERY LIVING CREATURE as being an Aspect of the Infinite One, although with respect to Eternity, redundancy is inevitable !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So we now get a glimpse of a Working Theory that covers ALL of Existence at a most Basic Level.

If we Regress from the Aetherial Expansion toward the Primordial Point/Singularity where Spatial Volume is Approaching Zero Until ALL OF SPACE IS WIPED FROM EXISTENCE ! There is no 'Room' for Universal Constructs, us Creatures, or anything else that requires the Physical Dimensions of SPACE for its Accommodation ! We have arrived at a Place(A Point)that is so small it is beyond imagination, and yet conceals the Infinities that will Expand to begin Creation of a Glorious Work of Art, and yes at ONE end of the Spectrum it is also HELL !

Once a Zero Volume Scenario has been reached ALL MOVEMENT will CEASE as even Time itself has been brought to a complete standstill by the influence of an Immense Gravitational Field(the Force least understood), no further Regression is possible as we have reached the END OF TIME ! There is however a 'Divine Dream' that 'Remembers' the Infinite number of Universes that have occurred via this Eternal Cycle of Creation and Destruction !

The most Ancient of Ancients will Rest, and Dream during this Eternal State for there is still 'Movement' Deep within the Deep ! But again shall Awaken ! For this is the GOD SEED ! Forever BECOMING...THE TREE OF LIFE !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

If the Cause never Ceases to Exist, then Neither Shall Its Effects !

Eventually ALL Finite Things will End, but their RETURN is Inevitable ! The Grains of Sand that Move through the Hourglass of Time are not Infinite ! Although they may appear Ephemeral and Isolated, indeed they are NOT in the EYES of ETERNITY !

When, yet again, Time has Run Its Course and all the Finite Specks of Existence find themselves at the BOTTOM of the Hourglass, CHRONOS the Finite Linear Aspect of the Infinite One Shall INVERT it AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN ! FOR ALL ETERNITY ! THIS IS THE RETURN ! THE ETERNAL RETURN of every single finite Speck of Individuality, of Existence !

Even as though the Hourglasses(Universes) Themselves bear an attribute that appears Infinitely diverse, it is not ! They are not !

FOR ETERNITY IS A BEAST AND IT WILL FOREVER CONSUME AND RENEW ALL OF EXISTENCE ! ABSOLUTELY !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So one of the remaining questions is whether or not the Primordial One (God) is Eternal, or Emerged from Absolute Nothingness ? This is a bit of a Slippery Slope, and leads to a Paradox either way !

It can be reduced to a Logical Tautology either way as well, i.e. Either God is Eternal, or God isn't Eternal, OR Either God did Emerge from Nothing, or God did not Emerge from Nothing ! It's a bit verbose, I know !

Which is to say that if God is not Eternal then it comes into Existence via Emergence...from NOTHING ! So then one of the next obvious areas of inquiry would be: What is Nothing ?

Well if one may consider Empty Space as Nothing then they Most Certainly would not have issue with calling the absence of Space 'Nothing' as well ! So a preliminary concept of Nothing is taken a step further ! In some cases ! Depends on the perspective of the Individual !

So when it is said that Kether, The Primordial Point or God comes from Nothing(Ain), perhaps this is synonymous with the fact that the Emergence is via a Zero Volume Existence, and one need look no further...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So earlier I was 'Moved' to engage in Ritual Today. The last Ritual was of the Unseeded Void that is the Abyss(an empty Emanation) which has Close Ties with the Supernal Mother, the 3rd Emanation. A Transposition of Rituals that have a similar context is what I have done here !

For Brevity's Sake the Goddess I chose is ISIS, although it well could have been Hekate, but I apparently have an affinity for the more Egyptian Types. I made no conscious decision to choose Ra, it just materialized that way ! Or perhaps I am the one being chosen, who knows !

So I have a small list of things to get started:

1. The White Rabbit(not the most efficient Writer !)
2. Ritual Garments - All Black, and no shoes of course !
3. Candle - Black(true black will absorb ALL, but not emit any frequencies, the Darkest Queen will not even let light escape !)
4. Fragrance - Myrrh, plus I have some Jasmine Bulbs I might use in combination, wait and see !
5. Screens - Some Images of Isis and Saturn ! See what I can find ! I use these on my Big Screen Display ! I pace around a lot during Rituals so I will make Eye Contact with these often, which helps to enhance the "Already' Altered state and give it focus and direction !
6. The most important Element - ME !

This will get me started ! More will be revealed to me as I progress !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The relationship between the 3rd, 0, and 9th Emanations is strengthening ! It's going to take more time to find some satisfactory Images of Isis, but Saturn is looking good !

Coincidentally I also have the Archangelic Realm(Beriah) written in Hebrew in back of the Candle, just lucky I guess ! Because that's where we're at !

Also added One Black Cat to the Ritual Area to spice things up a bit ! She is quietly sitting, in Silence, a Virtue of the 3rd Sephirah, she knows !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I didn't mention Vocalizations, but we will do those as well, might be better if we wait for the Rabbit. All these Percussive and Energetic Waveforms will Mingle, Coalesce, Converge, and Transform the Mundane into the Magical ! Sometimes !

White Rabbit says Wand of Abaris ! Waiting...approaching the four Minute mark of this song you can get a taste of the Fractal Infinity Within ! Reminiscent of the "Infinities" that exist within the Primordial One !
Last edited by CCoburn on Tue May 01, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

ISIS of the 3rd Emanation:
1200px-Isis.svg.png

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member