My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

Post by CCoburn »

So I shall Interrogate the Four Worlds of Qabalah as my Existence and Motivation Endures, the Divine World being my preference ! In the Event that these Once Mysterious Waters of Transcendental Reality become Barren and Dry, as I relentlessly and perpetually Drink the Sweet Knowledge that is the Nectar of Its' Existence, Drunken of Its' Ecstasy at Times !

I may always Retreat toward the Lesser Realms of Angels, and the all too familiar Creatures where the Density of Creation is at its' Apex and Logic Rules !

As Above So Below, To Mother Earth My Home; The Reason for It ALL !
:-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

It really is amusing(and also annoying) the Nerve that some people have, that is only Equaled by their Arrogance and Ignorance !

I deal with these Sorts here, and also in close proximity to where I live ! They Deceive and Tell Lies that only a Child would believe ! Well, I am no Child, and while I keep quiet about this Nonsense most of the time, I can see right through Ninety Nine to One Hundred Percent of their Bullshit(Sorry) !

Truly, I can only Thank God that I AM NOT(EVEN CLOSE) to as Stupid and Ignorant as the way I am Treated !
Just an FYI that the Persons in question would most likely not comprehend !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I know that some of this Occult Stuff can seem a bit far fetched at times. The Rational Mind that is a product of the Lower Realms may cause trouble, and make you feel silly, or ignorant people may even chastise you because your endeavor does not reside within the bounds of their limited scope.

But remember...

Truth is Stranger than Fiction, and Existence is an Absurdity !

We exist in the Black Velvet Sea of Infinity ! Our Domain being a Finite Existence Within called a Star/Solar System, and at the Core of this arrangement is a Colossal Flaming Sphere of Nuclear Fusion and Fission that is over One Hundred times the Size of Earth and could literally Consume it at any time !

Yet all is well for Nearly Five Billion Years ! Our location being a very special place relative to this Giant Fireball referred to commonly as the "Goldilocks Zone" !

Will you tell me that everything is left to chance ?

Trust me, it gets much weirder, so never let a vulgar mundane Person tell you what is "Normal" ! They have no fucking clue !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So there has been some considerable, although moderate, chastising of certain Occult Authors throughout the fairly recent Past.

One of these is my Good Friend Ms. Dion Fortune, Mystic, Qabalist, Adept, and many other things, of which I would be inclined to include General Occult Philosopher !

She has been referred to many times now as a "Christian Theosophist", now while it may be fair to say that at one time She may have been deserving of this Title. She certainly is not deserving of the derogatory manner in which it has been applied to Her, and others as well, but that's another matter.

One may do a quick superficial perusal of Her various Works and observe the mention of e.g. Christ, Christcenter, Christian, and possibly various other synonyms and erroneously conclude that She must be a "Christian Theosophist" without even bothering to put these Labels in their proper context !

Ms. Fortune is a Qabalist moreso than a Christian Theosophist as she has, on occasion, demonstrated her opposition to certain elements of the Christian Philosophy, particularly, for the sake of this example, those regarding the 5th Emanation !

This came up recently, so I thought I would write it down !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Warmer Weather is approaching, and stabilizing somewhat, and the Rain brings with it a bit of Humidity ! A brief synopsis of the Day we are having Today ! So it was a good time to get the AC's Ready ! And before that we finally got around to tearing up the Old Carpet on the Second Level and putting down some pretty decent Vinyl Flooring with a Textured Stone Surface ! The Old Carpet didn't really have a Deep Pile as far as Carpets go, but what was under it brought me all the way to the Depths of Hell ! Something that most likely was a disintegrated Foam Backing, and we were stirring up what was probably Toxic Dust containing Chemicals that were banned Decades ago ! Anyway, the Carpet was probably installed in the Mid 1900s, and appeared to have underwent some form of Accelerated Entropy ! The results are Good though !

So Today is Saturday(we get lucky sometimes), a good Day for a Ritual of the 3rd Emanation ! Binah, Saturn, and Isis is the Goddess I have acknowledged in this respect, but even as Important as this Goddess is to me, it should be understood that what is MOST Important is the PROCESS that is Represented by this Goddess ! So this particular Plane and Order of the Tree could also be represented by other Goddesses given that they are fairly Divine in Nature and align somewhat with the Attributes of the Emanation in question !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So we are Segway into a Ritual on this Day of Saturn ! We have some good Ritualistic Images loaded on the Display relative to our current position, and we are still using the Jasmine Bulbs drizzled with Myrrh, and periodically adding droplets of water with a syringe to try and initiate the propagation of Fragrance, and other aerial properties ! Of course we have Good Ritualistic Music, and other facets that will accommodate our endeavor !

And we always try and Adorn ourselves appropriately for these Rituals, that goes without saying, some moderate fasting, and I do believe I have one Big Bold Black Taper left for My Queen, Isis ! One of the remaining Primary Attributions ! Black !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I must admit, when I was going through my box of Candles, the Red One Caught my Eye and there was no escape. This is okay however as I am currently involved in a sort of Free Flowing Vector with respect to 'Regions' of the Tree ! Red is an appropriate resonating frequency of Binah ! The Queen Scale of Geburah Directly below ! I do feel that I am being lead maybe, but this is okay, for there is no EVIL nor GOOD on my Journey, but merely various Conditions that facilitate such Labels ! Remember the Primordial one is EVERYTHING ! And it is OUR Experience pertinent to certain conditions that Forms a Basis for such labels.

Geburah is Energy ! Martian Energy ! Manifested and Directed as POWER ! Without Divine Purpose, Good ? Ergo, Evil! Martian Madness !

THE POWER OF RED ! The Seraphim ! Fiery Serpents AND Vision of POWER !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So here is the part in the random song again....Why don't you follow me ? An Archetypal Descendant of Isis, I could recalibrate my Vectorial disposition in the Tree if Need Be ! So I could follow the 'Me' ? Hekate ?

I need to Envelop Myself in the Frequency of Red ! And Ease on into the DARKEST SILENCE !

Yes the Red Candle is captivating, and now we shall FIRE IT !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

It's another Beautiful Day Today - that's what I said last Ritual in a different Forum. So haven't been here for a week or so, and thought I would stop by just for the Hell of it ! Of course I am up to no good, or most likely would not be in this Thread writing right now !

Ritual of the 3rd Emanation. Primary attributions are my Darkest Queen(literally, Black Queen Scale), Black Ritual Garments, and a Red(?) Candle ! I'm Black(Garments only) and the Candle is Red, and we go exceptionally well together ! The subtle Energetic Frequencies are discreetly coalescing as I speak - the behind the scenes Ritual interactions that most don't acknowledge because they are transparent, so you know, out of sight out of mind !

Did I say it was a Beautiful Day Today ? Reminds me of the 6th emanation which is all about Beauty, only surpassed at the moment by my Darkest Queen ! Isis !

So I'm just getting started. Last time I crawled into the Microcosmic Abyss and did not emerge until Ritual was more than half over ! So we have to be on the ball this time ! Still using the Jasmine Bulbs and Myrrh with occasional droplets of filtered water, and some Iseal Images and such from the Days of Egyptian Antiquity ! And other pertinent Images associated with the current Ritual !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I'm not fuckin' around this time ! Everything is ready to go, now we just wait, you know....for the right time !

I noticed the past few Rituals that the Fragrance Construct(yes Construct) is not the most prominent and actively propagating so I used the bottom of the Myrrh bottle and ground it up quite a bit, and I think this is going to be a BIG Improvement, also some Fool gave me a couple small red roses from the bush out front and I positioned them nicely(in a vase kind of) along with the Red Candle, so that looks good and is the appropriate color, as an offering for my Queen ! We won't say how we acquired them !

So I have Good(and loud)Music while I slowly but surely progress onto the next phase !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I'm still here waiting. I would say that there was a lot of Fasting after the last Ritual, and by late morning today I did have a few Nachos because too much Fasting can be detrimental, especially with Alice in Wonderland !

So the Virtue of the 3rd Emanation is Silence, and there could very well be during the Burner and Candle Lighting and that would be acceptable, but there are also Powers associated with this Sphere, so we will be vocalizing those, and they are :

God Aspect: YHVH/IHVH Elohim - Ineffable they used to kill people for enunciating this ! Not so much anymore so Y or a soft J e.g. Ye ho vah.

Archangel: Tzaphkiel, as I corrected the JW's Elder: All Archangels except the Above and Below follow the Three Syllable Format ending with the God Suffix - El ! So this I am currently enunciating as Suh Kye(or chai) El.

Legion: Aralim (are ah leem)

Many of the enunciations are given to me intuitively, most likely angelic influence, although not to underrate myself !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Tenuous Activity, something is happening on the verge of beginning Ritual. My YouTube Playlist of Egyptian Images Froze on the most captivating Essence of my Darkest Queen ! Beautiful White and Gold Goddess with Angel Wings ? Adorned with the Ankh in the Left Hand ! I have not actually witnessed the Beauty of Isis until now, and She has shown me ! All I will say with regard to Her Beauty is either infinitely exquisite, or ineffable !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Greetings, this feels like the beginning of a solid experience ! Lots of Fasting intensifying a quickening ! Ritual Garments were a bit of an issue, but ultimately went with Yellow on the Bottom and Black on the Top. Black and Yellow go really well together, just think of a Black Cat with Yellow Eyes !

Correspondences would be Yellow/Gold, Sun Heart of Yetzirah ! With a regression toward the Supernal Mother Black Heart of Hekate(anthropomorphic individualistic(Non Universal)view), 3rd Emanation !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

The Scribe Contemplates the Divine Spark of Creation within Himself as the Never Ending Emergence of Appendages ! The Hydra ! Nine Headed Creature(Serpent) of Departure And Return Ad Infinitum !

Pinocchio
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Pinocchio »

First and foremost... you must repent from chanting other estranged names. You must find your way back home.
Cábala is a woman's charm. In it is great evil and also great works of man.

Psalm 55:10
Day And Night They Prowl About It's Walls, Malice And Abuse Are Within It.

note- add the 10 sephiroths together to conclude 55.
Add 5 to 5 and you get 10. Thus 55:10...
there are no strings on me...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Thanks for the comment, anyone else feel free to comment as well. The more the merrier !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So I spent some time on Occult Corpus last Ritual, and during this pretty intense altered state I wrote something that was familiar, but also quite different. I thought it was cool, short and sweet so I'm going to stick it here:

Anonymous, on 04 June 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

Better than what? Look,the Necronomicon and all its offshoots are hoax.Fake.Invented.Stories,If you hold a personal belief in them being more than that its not a problem for anyone else.Unless of course you try to parade that belief as a counter argument against fact.

On that note I wish you well and leave you to run this past more lenient ears,See Ya.

The Qabalist(that's me) Says :

So what does it mean for something to be real ? What is the definition for real ? Even Einstein said Reality is an illusion ! Albeit a persistent one. Matter is merely an alternative configuration of Energy, Solid states via confinement of particular vibration yielding manifestation and elaboration, i.e. articulation and reticulation !

It's the Wave rolling out the Water Element ! The Energy Propagating through the Iseal Medium ! The Slithering Snakes About the Earth; reflected in Fire and Smoke !

Edit: at times it seems there is more than just me, so I like to read what we write as well !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

You know what ? I feel like I would now like to fabricate a ritual of the One True Father of all of Creation. The Primordial Godseed, the forbidden, inaccessible Divine World of Atziluth where resides the One True God, That is a Unification of the All, and it's division resulting in the manifestation of Creation.

Yes Reality is an illusion, because it is a Divine Dream in the Mind of God !

Altered States Dominate !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Chaioth Ha Qadesh ! WE ARE LEGION !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I believe the Rituals may be choosing me now. I've incorporated the "Two Horizons" into this afternoon's Ritual. This would be the 1st and 6th Emanation, so Ritual Garments are Yellow on the Bottom and White on the Top to correspond. I like the way it looks very much !

We should use a White and Yellow or Gold candles, not sure about the fragrance. I believe I am out of Ambergris, an improvisation may be required.

So in conformance with my affinity for the Egyptian Deities we have Ra of the 1st, and Horus of the 6th, thus Ra-Horakhty of the two Horizons, or Qabalistic Worlds of Atziluth and Yetzirah !

We are amidst the Ineffable; eternally recurring, and WE ARE LEGION !

Edit: made a mistake but fixed it(small edit window here)

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I need White Brilliant Light for Ritual Display, as one of the Screens ! But there is more to it than that ! I suppose you could call this the "Divine Frequency", i.e. the Source !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So last Ritual after I posted I discovered I had no Yellow Candles, so I burned the remainder of the White one down, now I am wondering if I have any more white ones ! Will find out soon enough; I do have a Yellow one now, and it was not easy to acquire ! I sent someone on an errand earlier to purchase several, and apparently nobody has any, not even the Yellow Gold from AC Moore, that's unusual ! Luckily though, the Goodwill had some used variety packs which included Red, Silver, and of course, what is now the only Yellow Candle I have in my possession ! It will suffice !

Using Dice Rolls last time I let chance pick a Fragrance for me. I have about 18, and used a dice roll method with even probability, also included in the possible outcomes were some dry herbs I got from the natural foods store since I wanted to do a combination with the Essential Oil. So what I ended up with was Rose Buds, and Lavender. Of course I always like adding the frequent drops of filtered water with a syringe. I makes me feel Witchy !

So as last time, I am involved in a Ritual of the Two Horizons which involves the Two Highest Sephiroth in the Middle Pillar, remember Daath is not a Sephirah, as stated in the Yetziratic Texts: 10 and NOT 9 ! 10 and NOT 11 ! 10 Holy Sephiroth !

10 is a reflection of 01 ! In the Middle Sets the Sun ! That which is Below, Is That which is Above ! The Ineffable One ! Omnipresent ! Divine Fractal Tapestries ! Ra-Horakhty of the Two Horizons ! We are Legion !

I do remember Crowley mentioning Ra-Horakhty as well ! Time to start fabricating !

Last edited by CCoburn on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I damn near lost everything ! I did ! The Gods gave it back ! They Must Fancy Me !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

That was a very powerful and significant Ritual. That's the way it felt ! Many Thanks to Therion ! Their Music always has a way of falling in the right place at just the right time ! And My Vocalizations coalesce with theirs, and the Melody very well ! Synchronicity at its' finest !

The Ritual Setup Today is Most Aesthetically Pleasing ! And the Fragrance is a many splendored thing !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So Today on the Summer Solstice I write a somewhat extensive Mundane/Mystical Piece that I was happy with, but unfortunately got catapulted into Oblivion! With no hope of recovery at this point, so let it lay waste and recur at some other point in this Void of Ad Infinitum !

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”