Forum Member

Re: My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

Post by CCoburn »

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Spida wrote:
So this Ceremony has gone on for a few Years now. Prior to it, I had contemplated Universal Origins/Mechanics at varying lengths, and had a desire to interact with unseen Forces/Entities of which I had given much thought, and through my Mental Rigors were sure they existed. So the next logical step was interaction, although I did feel that even if I was right about everything that these higher evolved(or even lesser)Beings did in fact exist, it was still questionable whether or not I would be granted interaction. There are Universal Laws afterall, and Divine Keys/interaction are not just given to anyone on a whim, although perhaps most lack the capacity/desire/time to seek out such Keys of Knowledge. It is most certainly a specialized area of inquiry, and not for everyone. I would like to say also, that I am glad I am involved in the Philosophical aspect, and not required to do any Math ! I am grateful for that !
So you didn't try because you feel unworthy? [zomg]
Where would have been America now if Columbus would have said the same thing to him self. Maybe bison would still be roaming and herds of many thousands.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I don't think 'unworthy' is a good way of putting it, but rather "what is allowable". I believe there is a certain amount of 'encapsulation' pertaining to the Universe, and that interactions with 'some' Entities may be beyond the scope of its implementation, e.g. some interactions might be considered as interference by Beings even further up in the Hierarchy, or implicitly by God itself !

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well how would you know? If you never tried, how could you possibly know? Did any of them told you that? No, because you never even attempted to interact directly with anything out there. So what is this that I hear? Oh yeah, it's just an elaborate excuse to stay in your comfort zone.. Is it not? Look me in the eye and tell me it's not! [grump]

p.s. don't get me wrong, I respect you and your views, I'm just couldn’t resist not to challenge your believes, as a good asshole friends [crazy]

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So the White Rabbit is certainly not most renown for his punctuality ! So in the meantime we brainstorm for a chunk of text to put forth, something akin to a Waiting Room activity, but this is much more exciting, and the anticipation has been known to be overwhelming at times, and then it gets better !

Honestly though, this is not completely spontaneous as earlier I was pondering the most Exalted and Divine Feminine Archetype ! I soon realized I was attempting to formulate a Visual for Binah ! I could give it my best shot, but I think this is better suited for the Primordial One ! The Grand Architect, yields the Archetypal Feminine Aspect like no other, literally !

So basically the Feminine Aspect of God is incomprehensible and undefinable Beauty ! Keep in mind this construct is being projected by ME(Chokmah) Will !(We will ignore impurities ) Most exalted and Divine Feminine Aspect is Binah from the Mind and Dream of God !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Of course there is more to the Feminine aspect of God than undefinable Beauty. There are also the slightly more abstract Divine Archetypes that manifest upon separation of the Primordial One, e.g. Desire, and Lust ! Now at this stage of Evolution these Archetypes are Pure and Divine ! Later on in the final stages of Evolution(Malkuth) they are put into action, and then eventually become contaminated/polluted to varying degrees from their original Divine Schema.

I myself am Bound to the Head of the Pillar of Mercy ! Hence my obsession with the adjacent Sphere. The irresistible Magnetic Force of Attraction ! For I am Chokmah ! And the Manifestation of Obsession with this Divine Feminine Aspect goes to the core of my Being ! And being where I'm at, I would have it no other way !

A more 'Balanced' aspect of Beauty is manifested within the World of Angels ! (Yetzirah) where emphasis has been given to the Archetypal Man, Adam Kadmon. But I would prefer to think of the Beauty Manifested by this Sphere as a more generalized form not pertaining to Gender.

So Binah is the Pure, Feminine/Virgin, Mother aspect of Creation. Basically the Feminine Half of God. While lower down in the Tree we find Netzach/Venus which could be thought of as a Lesser Feminine Archetype.

It can be observed by myself that us Creatures are Manifested via a 'Unity'. This is the reason why something(Binah)that is 'separate' from me, i.e the Feminine Aspect, appears to be so intensely and intimately connected to me(My Spirit) ! Because there was a time many Eons ago when we were as ONE !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

...The Arrival Of The Darkest Queen, and The Beauty In Black ! The 'Queen' Scale Color of Binah is Pure 'Black' ! So She is most certainly the Darkest Queen ! And also the "Undefinable Beauty" I was making reference to ! It is She who Heads the Pillar Of Severity !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So one might ask, why would Binah(The Darkest Queen)Head the Pillar Of Severity? Aside from the implications of Titles, and Color Scales being fabricated by me, for the most part. One answer would be that SHE is the Bringer/Giver of Form ! Those who enter this Existence via the Gate of Life, must also pass through the Gate of Death ! So if one were so inclined, they may make reference to Binah as the "Bringer OF Death !". Which is not to say that Birth is anything regarded as a blissful activity ! A slap on the Ass as a catalyst into this World is most certainly a rude awakening !

Just as the Womb of Lesser Feminine Types are a part of the process for attaching Spirit to Form. The Supernal Mother is the initial catalyst, and bringer of Form on a Cosmic Scale ! So the Greater Feminine Aspect is reflected in the Lesser ! Binah gives Form to the Buiding Blocks of Creation(Macrocosm) from which Galaxies and Star Systems are Born, and the Lesser Feminine Types give birth to Creatures(Microcosm)that inhabit these Worlds, afterall they are created for a reason !

This all takes place in the Divine Realm of The Supernal Triad which is composed of two of the Four Qabalistic Worlds: Atziluth(As Sigh Loot), and Beriah(Bur Eye Ah) these Worlds are distinct Planes of the Triad, and also correspond to two Letters of the Hebrew Alphabet which is also the first half of the Formula of Tetragrammaton, Yod and He(first). The second half of the Formula, Vav, and He Final correspond to the World of Angels(Yetzirah), and the Manifested World of Assiah, respectively.

There is also another reflection to note here. The Primordial Point having Zero Physical Dimensions but existing infinitely 'Within'. Initiates a process of Expansion from Virtual Nothingness. This is the Birth of the Universe unfolding via an Aetherial Expansion, i.e. Creation of Time, Space, and Form. It might be justly attributed to Binah the Supernal Mother as this is also reflected in the Lesser Feminine Aspect as an obvious consequence of the Nine Month Cycle of Conception and Birth, the 'Expansion' that is part of the process for bringing 'Things' into Existence ! So...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So it should be no surprise that the "Order of Operations" on a Macrocosmic Scale is so blatantly and predominately reflected in the Microcosm ! The countless Films, Music, and Everyday Mundane Life that is focused around Sex, and of course the 'Love' that is a dominating factor as well in many cases.

Aside from God Itself, these two adjacent Spheres(below Atziluth) are given top priority and are Promptly Emanated as the First Order, manifested as the Archangelic World of Beriah which is the Lower Plane of The Supernal Triad.

These Three Divine Spheres, i.e. Kether, Chokmah, and Binah are a Divine Holy Trinity, and each heads its own Pillar. For Kether its the Central Pillar of Equilibrium, and Consciousness. Chokmah Heads the Pillar of Mercy, and for Binah it is Severity(Hell hath no fury like a Woman's scorn!)

One of the Previous Songs I posted: Orgasmatron, although it may not have been the Writers intention. I would have to read and consider the Lyrics to know for certain one way or the other. I took it upon myself to dedicate that particular Title to Chokmah as HE is tantamount to a Cosmic Ejaculation which Impregnates Binah ! The prerequisite to the Birth of The Universe !

So if one ever hears ANY Utterance of the Term 'Mother' in an Occult Context. Know that there is only ONE that is the Most Primordial, Archetypal; Exalted above all others ! And Her name is Binah, and she is my Darkest Queen !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Of course Binah is also the Pure Virgin Mother of Creation. So Her Impregnation via Chokmah would be of the 'Immaculate' type which is contextually implicit, and bears a most renown and prominent reflection in the Microcosm !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So I left off with the Supernal Triad, and couldn't help but briefly consider what lies below and also the opportunity to further consolidate some of these Ideas ! Daath(Da ut) would be the next area of inquiry descending the Tree, otherwise known as THE ABYSS ! It has no Number, for in it all is confusion ! Or so I have heard.

So once again on a Whim, I decided to engage a Ritual of this Sphere ! I have a few associations, and have decided the Candle Color will be Black ! Preferred Legal Entheogen for Maximum Effect via Altered/Enhanced Modes of Consciousness, as I speak. Next Stop...
You must Enter the Twilight Zone in order to reach...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So the Final Emanation before creation of the Abyss is Binah. Now if the Aetherial Expansion is attributed to The Darkest Queen given the Micro and Macrocosmic Connections, and we examine the Conventional Usage of the term 'Abyss' we might actually begin to see it realistically for what it is, and not as some Mystical Mumbo Jumbo that has no Real World Application ! Although there are transcension of Logical/Rational Rules that do not apply to Divinity, for it is the Creator of Reason ! So it stands Above ! But that is another Matter !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

There is also a Divine Connection between Binah(Expansion), and the Abyss(Propagating Aether) in that they share the same God Aspect which is Jehovah Elohim further solidifying the connection between these Two !

I have to get some things ready for Ritual or I will simply be sitting here and thinking and Writing the entire time !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Entheogen is taking effect...I found these Big Bold Black Tapers, I only need one. So Big and Bold I Don't even need any Candle Gunk to hold them in place ! That was easy. This Candle is pretty Black, like the Abyss. True Black will not Emit any Frequencies. The Darkest Queen will Absorb and Retain all. Her Domain is the Absence of Light, it is truly an Abyss!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I will let the Universe And Chance, with perhaps a little Angelic influence pick a Fragrance for me ! Creature who can see beyond it's Skin ! Amidst a World of Angels ! Upward Gaze into the Infinity Within that is Without Abysymal, Nocturnal, Dark, Nothingness !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So chance has given me 'Peppermint', and One Tin Soldier by Coven...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So now we get to the Fragrance And Fire ! Finally ! Plus we will interrupt the Macrocosm with Longitudinal Percussive Waveforms, also known as Vocalizations ! To Garner the attention of any nearby Spirits, or perhaps Angels if we can Converge upon the appropriate Mode of Consciousness to Accommodate such an Endeavor, Time Will Tell ! There is much Energy/Frequency Manipulation taking place, and many Junctures for Constructive Resonance, whether it be Material/Physical, or Energetic ! Sometimes its Apples and Oranges, and other times these infinitely unique Dimensional Keys of Frequency and Vibration rendered by Color and Sound Among other things open Doorways to Other Worlds !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So to reiterate and clarify. A current Universal Cosmology is being superimposed, or at least elaborated in a different direction than anything I have come across thus far regarding the Tree Of Life, and at this point, decending further down below the Supernal Triad into the dark and virtually infinite nothingness of the ABYSS, also known as Daath, the Hidden or Invisible Sephirah !

The Aetherial Expansion is initiated by Kether, continues through the Emanations of Chokmah and Binah where the process itself, i.e. The Propagating Aether, creates the Vast Nothingness known as the Abyss.

The Initial Expansion is believed to have occurred at Superluminal Speeds until formation of the Abyss was complete. The process then begins to slow as the Sephiroth of the Formative, and Manifested worlds are Emanated.

The above process renders the Abyss in Mechanical Terms. Speed of Expansion, and Timing with regard to Emanation of the Sephiroth is what creates the Abyss.

Once the final Sephirah of the Supernal Triad is Emanated(Binah), the Propagating Aether continues at Light Speed or greater for a Time while no other Spheres are being Manifested. This creates an Untraversable Lacuna between the Holy Trinity and the remaining Seven Sephiroth, otherwise known as THE ABYSS !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Continuing to descend the Tree. Next we happen upon a very interesting arrangement of Spheres. Both the Hexagram, and the Pentagram can be directly superimposed over this arrangement, for this is Yetzirah ! And it IS The World Of Angels !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So as we emerge from the Darkest, Blackest and Virtually Infinite Expanse that is the Abyss, we are now guided by the Light of Angels !

Now back to the Hexagram ! This Geometric Figure is plainly visible and resides directly in the center of The Tree. If one were to draw a line from Daath to Hod, over to Netzach, and back to Daath it would reveal the first upright equilateral triangle that is the First Triad of Yetzirah ! To get the Second Triad, and complete the Hexagram one would begin at Geburah and draw a line to Yesod, up to Chesed(Gedulah), and then back over to Geburah.

Now the only thing missing in the above summary is the Declaration of HE that Holds the Scepter Of Power in the one Hand, and the Ankh in the Other ! Adorns The SUN ! And resides directly in the Center Of the above arrangement(Yetzirah) Amidst A World Of Angels, Yes Ra! And He IS The King of Kings !

The Light of God is given HIM the Power to Illuminate, and sustain our World, for without the Splendor, and Power of this Mighty and Majestic God our World would be as Black as the Abyss !

And such a Glorious Manifestation it is ! Glory to HIM ! That is The King Of Kings !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

So now that we have the Outline of the Hexagram superimposed upon the Tree, it can clearly be seen that Each Point corresponds to ONE of the Six outer Sephiroth of Yetzirah, with Tiphareth(Tee Far Et), The Sun, at Center !

This brings us back to Daath for a moment as we observe that the Top Point of the Superimposed Hexagram indicates its exact position ! Now we will replace the Hexagram with an Upright Pentagram using the same procedure as before. Keep in mind this is not any fabrication, these 'Figures' do in fact exist here, it is just that we are outlining them to make them more prominent for purposes of elaboration !

Beginning with Daath we first draw a line to Hod, up to Chesed, and then over to Geburah. Now from Geburah down to Netzach, and then back up to Daath ! The positioning of the Sephiroth may vary from Tree to Tree allowing for some minor variation in the Pentagrams being rendered, and Tiphareth will be intersected.

Given the Asymetrical nature of the Pentagram, the result will not be as Perfect as with the Hexagram ! And with the Upright Pentagram and there being only Five Points now in lieu of Six the MOON appears to have been neglected(left out). So to remedy this, and since The Moon, and Daath are equidistant relative to Yetzirah all we do is ROTATE the Entire Pentagram that we just drew 180 Degrees ! The resulting Inverted Pentagram's Bottom Point will be placed directly at the Moon(Yesod) !

Could it be...

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Now if we switch back to the Hexagram for a moment, and its Outline that was superimposed upon the World Of Yetzirah. It can be seen that there is an identical Pattern of Spheres at the Head of the Tree, and this arrangement includes the Supernal Triad !

This time we will superimpose the Hexagram so it involves the First Six Sephiroth at the Top of the Tree, with Daath(The Abyss) at the center ! And also take a very brief look at what is being revealed ! (of course there is always more)

We begin at Kether The Primordial Point, and draw a line down to Geburah, over to Chesed, and back up to Kether ! Now we have the First Triad that begins in the Divine World of Atziluth, passes through Beriah, and segway into Yetzirah !

The First Triad of the Hexagram: Kether, Geburah, and Chesed ! Kether is synonymous with the Ambiguous God so this arrangement will yield a revelation pertinent to IT ! This Triad involves the Two Spheres that give the Side Pillars their Name, i.e. Geburah(Severity), and Chesed(Mercy), And the Revelation, however obvious, is that God IS SEVERE, but at the same time EQUALLY MERCIFUL !

Now the Second Triad of the Hexagram begins at Binah, and we draw a line down to Tiphareth, up to Chokmah, and back over to Binah !

The Second Triad that completes the Hexagram: Binah, Tiphareth, and Chokmah ! Another obvious and straightforward revelation ! From the Father(Chokmah), and the Mother(Binah) comes the Son(Tiphareth). Adam Kadmon who is manifested within Yetzirah, The World Of Angels ! The Archetypal Creature !

From the Primordial ONE comes the Supernal TWO yielding the Archetypal ONE, that is the SON !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Return to “Ancient Magick and Mythologies”